Record low ratings incoming

Record low ratings incoming

Attached: nodimes.png (747x438, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ApvubZN6l0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fuck, is this from Smackdown? Was this Kofi's coming out party or something? What the utter fuck?

gay :/

The ''''highlight'''' of the segment was the fat gay one doing the splits.

>big e and xavier has to talk for kofi
>feuds with the bar
what an exciting champion

worst world champion since Backlund

>sethetty literally praying the ratings are low and Raw's dip wont be put on him

I realized last night that it's literally a show aimed for kids.

Backlund was based, user

>hey fox here's your new show you're paying hundreds of millions a year for

Attached: 1544313585877.jpg (500x338, 22K)

Considering how most of the crowd is behind him, the merch sales, this claim is completely dumb. Nobody gives a fuck about what some basement dwelling incels, who probably have a death grip on their pillows at all time just to feel something, think. You are not important. Everybody on this board could stop watching wrestling and it wouldn't make a difference. Go suck one of your stormfront master's dick. You retards.

P.S. reddit spacing. I'm not worked. I'm seething though because of the retardation of the youth and how easily they have fallen to extremist propaganda.

>I'm not worked. I'm seething
worked into a seethe

That's nice, faggot, but WWE crowds are dropping and so are their ratings. Being popular amongst the marks doesn't mean jack shit. Wrestling is a business to sell tickets and do high ratings, both of which WWE is doing some of its least ever.

>Wrestling is a business to sell tickets
Not for WWE anymore. Not at least for normal shows. Maybe for PPV and WM (and they had really big gate this year) but not anymore for house shows. They are TV content producer.
>do high ratings
Yes, that is a problem.

Backlund was great. Crossface chickenwing was the most over move and Bob could actually talk and go crazy and shit, it was awesome when he would look at his hands after putting some shitter in the crossface chickenwing

ewww

Attached: 4.jpg (480x304, 9K)

you're projecting again Jamal

Attached: littlee.jpg (256x258, 11K)

>it's fine the ratings are dropping because the deal is already signed
>Fox doesn't have clauses and benchmarks in the contract that WWE must meet

Attached: all smiles.jpg (1080x1143, 290K)

jesus fuck they made bex look weak AF when lacey hit her. oh lemme just stay down like a weak ass bitch that cant take a punch. booking does it again as usual

That’s Lacey finisher, a basic punch. They literally did the same thing on Raw but Becky no sold the punch bc she didn’t know

kill yourself zoomer

The Womans Right

Lol, you poofta.

Attached: reactionpic1.jpg (585x486, 41K)

>worst
youtube.com/watch?v=1ApvubZN6l0

GOAT

Attached: snappedbacklund.jpg (642x361, 21K)

>Backlund
>Bad
Fuck off zoomer, it was Big Daddy Bitch afterwards that sunk the ratings

Attached: 1510483474536.png (708x698, 739K)

I've said several times that even though I'd rather none of the New Day be WWE champion, if I had to pick one it'd be Big E because at least he looks muscular and is actually good on the mic unlike Kofi