HOLY FUCKING BASED WHITE POWER TAKES OUT CHEETHO TRANNY!

HOLY FUCKING BASED WHITE POWER TAKES OUT CHEETHO TRANNY!

Attached: KO.jpg (1220x691, 81K)

Deal with it Bexcels, she's the future of the company!

Attached: the hero we need.png (800x500, 419K)

>botches the WM finish
>no sells the Raw punch

this useless shitter is off to a great reign

Attached: 1554681926570.jpg (587x540, 101K)

It's about damn time.

>white power
>marries a spic

Sure...

You forgot tanking the ratings to historic lows along with the shitter Kofi

Based lady putting that tranny on his place

He's white

Attached: 826full-lacey-evans.jpg (826x768, 92K)

All the info I can find says she's divorced and not married to anybody currently.

She no-sold this shit out of that punch. Your waifu is going to get buried by a potato.

if sasha has never defended succesfully, neither will becky.

The potato already defended successfully vs the blonde horse.

SOS
THEM INCELS SEETHIN
SOS
THEM INCELS CRYIN

Attached: becky-lynch-696x392.jpg (696x392, 47K)

>waifufag calling anyone and involuntary celibate

HAVE SEX lol

Seems I hit a nerve lmao
SOS
THIS INCEL BOILIN

Maybe in America.

>n-no u

lol copeharder waifucel

>no sells RAM punch

And then the bitch overcompensates on Smack like she got hit by a mack truck?!

Why is her first title defense versus a rookie anyway? Becky obviously needs someone to carry her like Asuka or Naomi. And kayfabe wise, Becky looks like a scared little chump.

Imagine if Rollins win the Universal championship and said, "Alright! My first defense is going to be against... Kona Reeves!!". He'd be laughed out of the building.

Becky's title run is just like her 2 kids this far: an abortion.

Attached: 220px-KReevesAxxess18.jpg (220x340, 19K)

>I'm not an incel i'm not i'm not please stop calling me an incel!!!
LMAOOOOO
SOS
THIS INCEL FUMIN'

>Imagine if Rollins win the Universal championship and said, "Alright! My first defense is going to be against... Kona Reeves!!". He'd be laughed out of the building.
Seth's first defense was against Kofi and it was so bad people started chanting for a T-shirt company. He's already finished as champ.

Yikes, who hurt you?

Attached: forhome-cat-h320-6040ub_384x256.png (384x256, 65K)

>who hurt you?
Not only an incel, but a R*dditor as well.

How does that change my point about Becky (unless your just taking a piss on Rollins).

At least Seth already defended his title, against a 10+ year veteran no less. All Becky does is flap her orange gums and get smacked around by a meme.

The point is none of the champs are good and pretending otherwise is simply lying. Seth is a hopelessly boring shitter who doesn't have an ounce of personality in his being, Becky is a cringey potato nigger and Kofi is an annoying dancing nigger who also isn't champ-worthy and only got there solely because he is a nigger.

The fucking STATE of WWE in this day and age when these guys are your main champions.

He's white in the big us

Lexi and Lacey are /ourgirls/

You Lacryfags are the new Carmella posters: rooting for some shitter that's going to flop and get stuck in a dancing gimmick sooner rather than later.

But could fight Keanu Reeves in a phonebooth wormhole match.

Alright. Calm down.

>Implying the dancing wasn’t the best thing for her
Got her a Mixed match title and a battle royal title while she waited out this Becky/Charlotte shit

Attached: 2CCD6F5D-38FC-4001-8C26-0CB758985FD1.jpg (748x697, 133K)

You just chose one the few women outside of the main 3 who have got to win something in the last half a year

>H... hayai!

Oh, you mean the winner of the women's battle Royale this very Wrestlemania? Real tough gig for her yeah

Not to mention she got to fuck one of her coworkers.

>one

Go back

>meaningless mixed tag title that didn't even get her a final four place in the rumble
>meme battle royal win that Naomi won last year, which lead to nothing

Keep coping

based

bro they only repeated the spot on tuesday because becky screwed it up on monday

>she's divorced
what a fucking whore

Carmella didn't flop.

it's weird how you incels have just started calling every woman a man now to cope with the fact real women don't talk to you.

>Becky's title run is just like her 2 kids this far: an abortion.

Kek

That's probably why Bucky hates USA Lady, cause she actually has children and raises them on her own like a good adult should.

After Ronda and Charlotte buried the entire division for the past half year, unironically Lacey not being involved has kept her pretty strong

I think it can work out well. Becky us probably the most over women champion since Trish. Trish had success with debut heels (Jazz, Victoria) because she was liked so much attacking her gets heat. I think same can be said with Becky

Becky just need to do a better job in selling Lacey's threat than she did Monday, Tuesday was better. Tuesday and Monday segment should have been flipped

On Monday, Becky saw the punch coming
On Tuesday, Becky was blindsided
You must've missed this because the commentary didn't point this out, no wonder WWE treats most of their fans like they are retarded.

>incompetent
>ugly bolt ons
>MUH MILITARY
>single mom

Yea, the white supremacist shit definitely fits

Carmella has had the best run on the roster than any woman not named Charles or bloss.

>bloss
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>having to read that much into prowrestling

You know it's fake right?

Attached: tfw anon makes up wrasslin scenarios.jpg (600x536, 81K)

>"Why do you like Lacey Evans?"
>"Cause she makes people [seethe]!"

Attached: 1539689593718.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Don't forget her husband was a beaner too, so she's raising a single mutt daughter, and is a year older than me yet looks 36.