I don't get why people here are mad about this...

I don't get why people here are mad about this. He's right about most of it and he still put the business over as a whole.

Attached: 5ca254c7c6cc50238f788454-750-375.jpg (750x375, 48K)

>John Oliver's style of humor and delivery can be pretty grating and he's said other stuff in the past they disagree with, giving them a bias against him.
Or.
>Reeee stop criticizing WWE

One of the two.

this guy has a bigger agenda then WWE. Why watch either of them? Be a Middle Kingdom Chad like the rest of us.

this site hates him cuz of "orange man bad" thing even though he is not wrong

>I don't get why people here are mad about this.
Stop working yourself into a shoot. Its all about shitposting.

not even meltzer gave a fuck

than

Based John Oliver telling the truth
>Middle Kingdom
*blocks your path*

Attached: NEWCHAD.jpg (838x637, 106K)

this is a retard who is British and sits in front of a green screen lecturing Americans about America. Now he's a mark lecturing the wrestling world about the intricacies of their health care systems that really he doesn't know anything about. Typical smarmy, limey douche. I cant wait til Braun gets a hold of him

He’s right but nobody really wants WWE’s big names to take a break or have health insurance.

>people
>e drones

pick one

>he cares about basedshit like wrestler pay or safety
kek, you're just as cucked as people who care about ppv buys and defend wrestlers who "draw".

if the wrestlers care enough about having healthcare or being classified as employees then they should help themselves first, fucking mark kys.

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (556x557, 154K)

Meltzer has covered multiple dark story's about WWE already, he's probably sick of you faggots whingeing at him everytime he does so fuck it, let someone else call them out for a change

He's right about everything he said and he barely only scratched the surface. My only problem with it was him desperately trying to get fans to do le ebin rise up at Wrestlemania. That's really cringe.

-Oliver is a faggot
-We know this stuff already
-It's a clear propaganda piece

The only one mad here is you because this shit is already forgotten

>-It's a clear propaganda piece
Irrelevant. If it's right, it's right.

he shouldve told the soys to call their representatives instead of le chant. thats how they went after the FCC poo when he tried to jew the net.

propaganda? explain how.

>he still put the business over as a whole

That's the main reason why it was such a faggot narrative. WWE's product is absolute dogshit right now, if you're gonna go after a company, go after them. Oliver completely acquiesced to the Reddit fags who still watch this show for literal children. "WWE is AWESOME, dudes! Except for all that dangerous lifestyle and workload stuff! Wouldn't WWE be so much better if it was even more PC and sanitized?" And of course most of Plebbit agreed with him.

Lefty comic targets corporation of Trump supporter who’s wife was in government role.

Dude, he bitched about how the workers are treated, not about the actual product.

Follow who works for who also. Oliver - HBO - HBO produces the Kenny Omega doc - AEW consistently rumored to be on TNT, TBS or CW - Warner owns all four networks.

Because that was really not the point of it.
Point of it was to show people who are very much online that wrestlers are not employees. That is all there is to it. Do not look any deeper.
It was also a shot at right wing people, because that's what he does (and anyone not seeing it is a fucking moron), it was done on the eve of the biggest show, so the time when probably the most people will click news about WWE and make HBO their sweet ad dollars.
It wasn't best piece, but it was the best thing they could have done to shine a light on the issue they take with how WWE does their business.

They could definitely do better than that if they researched more. As I said, they just scratched the surface. There's a billion more fucked up things about WWE they could be publicizing

Yes, there is, but you have to remember that he did his job.
His job is to be comic, who makes fun of bad shit happening in the world, be it some genocide in Africa, ICE camps, Brexit and on. He is lefty, he doesn't hide that.
Also, his research was enough for the kind of piece he was doing, it was to show mainstream lefties how WWE does stuff. Not really do some deep dive, that is job of other people, not his.
Brandon Howard Thurston did his deep dive and calculated how much would it cost WWE to make their wrestlers into employees. And it is surprisingly cheap.

I dont think he ever brought up trump, you're an autistic e-drone /pol/tard.

Yes, he did not.
(not user you are answering to)
And let me tell you, I am probably one of the most lefty people on this fucking board, unless there are some people who think communism can work (it cannot, just cannot, because humans are dicks).
It would be a fucking mistake if he did. It would just make people screech and scream it is just another anti-Trump hitpiece. But, he was smart and didn't do that.
It is there for us, who know about her. But not for lefty normies who watch HBO.

Based and blue pilled. Just because he doesn’t spell it out for you fags, doesn’t mean those in the know can’t see his motives.

But orange man is the best thing that has ever happened.
T. Finland

Because Trumpcucks are dumbfucks.

John Oliver is based

He always lamented that the media doesn't report enough on wrestling issues. He wanted ESPN to bury jbl for being a bully but that didn't happen

It's funny how he had all the room and chance in the world to talk about Trump with his WM23 appearance and Linda, but he avoided it.
But let's not talk about that. It's still a propaganda piece somehow.

His show as a whole also has a very awful form of pacing. He will complelty jump past jokes that are genuinely good not giving them time to sit and truly hit the audience while at the same time lingering on cringe photoshops for like 30 seconds.

I don't watch wrestling so I don't care.
Oliver is a sodomite that's all I know.

Yeah, it's weird that his pacing is off considering he spent so much time on Daily Show, a show with really really good comedic timing.

He's usually right and he's usually funny, but there's just enough about the show that's off to make you not really wanna watch it.

it's just politicuck simps getting triggered about a guy on the other team saying something

It's not like whenever he does these deep dives something gets done.

He doesn't give a fuck about wrestling or wrestlers he did it because Vince is friends with Trump. Whatever you think about politics trying to take someone down because you hate their friend is pretty low.

He’s right and this needed to be said. I’m tired of my favorite wrestlers being crippled before they’re 50.

I'm English and all I have to say about him is thank god he's on your TV now and not ours.
He was the least funny comedian on panel shows in the UK and now he's the least funny comedian on late night in the US.

god imagine being this fucking paranoid

Irrelevant. It doesn't matter why he's doing it. It matters that he's right in doing it.

Why do leftists project their mental illness constantly?
>someones motivations are irrelevant
Actus rea v mens rea. Read about it.

Americans are brainwashed retards who think anyone who tries to unionize labor or make living conditions better is a dirty communist. Also, Oliver is a libcuck and so the /pol/tards on here automatically discredit anything he says even if he has a particularly good point just because he isn't on their team.

Attached: 0264.jpg (618x597, 64K)

lmao

Attached: detroioit.jpg (745x788, 208K)

Okay look I'm actually quite right wing and have served my stint on /pol/ over the years, but this is a retarded argument. Niggers and unions may have played some role in the degradation of Detroit but the #1 factor without any shadow of a doubt is outsourcing of labor to China and other 3rd world shitholes. Nothing else. And if you claim unionization started it just go look at free-to-work states, they have the same job loss and increasing poverty + wealth inequality.

>he say good but wear blue he say bad but wear red

>politic is team sport u must pick side! big decisions

>everybody forgot about his unfunny segment within a week
>user has to make a thread MAKING SURE his idol does not escape relevancy
Oh hahaha the absolute state of you faggots

Attached: 1553959079869.gif (200x150, 2.38M)

>niggers played some role in the degradation of detroit
>some

Hello fellow white person

what did this guy even fucking do again?

Like Hitler?

Can we please talk about the fact that if WWE wrestlers were paid to be injured with healthcare, we'd be seeing a lot more Sin Cara Misticos breaking their fingers?

>he bitched about how the workers are treated,
Calling Roman Reigns a pedophile than chanting rabidly at his mindless audience to boo him...sure thing user

Attached: 7CB52F21-2FCD-4C5B-86FB-96230EC22E59.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

>no counterargument

yup, /pol/tards. kek you mad 56%ers?