VINCE YOU SHOULD HAVE BOOKED ME TO PIN RONDA AND CHARLOTTE WHILE TAPPING OUT BECKY IN THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA...

>VINCE YOU SHOULD HAVE BOOKED ME TO PIN RONDA AND CHARLOTTE WHILE TAPPING OUT BECKY IN THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA AFTER SINGLE HANDEDLY DEFENDING MY TAG TITLES AGAINST THREE TEAMS EARLIER IN THE SHOW
>SASHA THREE BELTS!

Attached: THE BEST WOMENS WRESTLER OF ALL TIME.jpg (452x576, 281K)

She probably genuinely believes this

Mercedes was too good for WWE.

Why can't black women not accept that they're unattractive and nobody wants to see them? I'm a turbo manlet and accept that no woman wants to be around short guys. Just accept your life and find other shit to do

Based Sasha going into business for herself. Sad state of affairs when the wymen are the only ones left politicking

>get this hothead to the glue factory

Attached: 1554272151467.jpg (720x480, 25K)

id appreciate if they put all the women on their own show and cut raw to 2 hours so its more easily avoided.

That would be based

>politicking

Sasha and Bayley pestered Vince for almost a year to make a women's tag division knowing full well that the IIconics were a real tag team and were liable to take the titles at any time. Then they cozied up hardcore to the fucking Revival who tried to strongarm Vince with threatening to leave.

If that's the state of Sasha's politicking, she's fucking dumb.

Sasha would make Jericho money in AEW.

*BANG*

Hilariously enough pretty much everyone said the same thing when Sasha/Bayley got the belts. The IIconics are the only legit tag team they have for women.

Unless they get a "good" female roster or promote intergender wrestling, she's not joining them.

More like.
>give me one damn title reign that last more than a month

>and stop jobbing be out to shitters like Bliss and the IIconics

>Unless they get a "good" female roster
They already have pretty good female roster.
Sasha would kill to be able to bump for Aja Kong or have 50-50 match with Hikaru Shida.

50% of their "female" roster are biologically males.

There is literally one. Tranny.
They already announced signings of:
Baker, Ray, Shida
Appearances of Kong, Priestley and Sakazaki.
Where are those trannies, dear user.
They have pretty good female roster.

Taker and Rey are males that work for WWE and Shiba is a dog you fucking idiot.

Alright.
I guess I was trying to tell to user that AEW already has a good women's roster. If he is trying to say that Sasha would go there only if that was her goal, than that is not an obstacle.
But you are really funny. I give you that.
>pats user on the head
good boy, good boy, don't worry, mommy will come home soon

>botches whole match
>wins with just one(1) Reddit statement

I dont think she cared about winning the match, she just wanted to be a part of it.

As one of the two women in WWE to start putting women's wrestling in the spotlight, she really should've gotten that spot but what can you do against Vince's blonde fetish and Haitch's Flair fetish.

>a main event spot is a participation award

Nigga, Sasha AND Bayley for that matter were the golden shovels that broke ground for this entire womeme's evolution shit in WWE in the first place. If you can't ink in one or the other to be in your planned First ever Women's mania main event, you need to literally be fired from your job

Hi Mercedes

If aew signed sasha she’d be the men’s champion in a matter of months

Yeah and the construction worker digging the foundations should live in the penthouse suite when it’s done

Women do nothing unles it's for a man's attention.

This is true, only the intelligent women are the ones that can make it into science fields cause they don't need to seduce men for preference in their jobs

Same applies to wwe

Is that two (2) or three (3) hot dogs?

>/oursheilas/
>jobbers
go away mercedes you're obsolete

Bayley buried herself years ago, and Sasha doesn't deserve shit cause she ended Paige's comeback. She sucks, lol

Attached: 1554817021658.jpg (212x240, 5K)

God shes ugly

>t.seething horsefag

she probably genuinely deserves this, she literally gives every woman she faces their personal best match of their career and (specifically when heel) she can cut great promos.

>deserves

Attached: 1515642746265ss.jpg (250x174, 10K)

>I wonder if the was planning Trish and Lita to come in for WM AND p-p-plans change

Sasha & Bayley named dropped them months ago on Raw when doing a Moment of Bliss. Seem like that's the plan

A match with Lita/Trish might be a good consolation prize for WM. Instead they were in there with a comedy jobber team, a horrible fatty team, and a fake HOF and a sympathy hire

Attached: tenor (11).gif (480x480, 3.19M)

Kek

Unironically this

>you
>reading comprehension
Go away Bexcel, you're obsolete

This.

>supporting 'equal' but seperate
Holy fucking cringe

>Walks up to an ocean of piss
>Doesn't piss in the ocean with the rest of the boys

Go back.

>she literally gives every woman she faces their personal best match of their career

Thats the truth. She carries the division.

Hi Mercedes.