Cuts incredible promos

>cuts incredible promos
>has an over gimmick
>actually drawing heat from japsoy fans
>wrestles 5 star matches with the greatest in the world despite being a FRESHBOY
>is only 26, his run isn't even starting yet

tell me again why chadblade isn't going to be the biggest wrestler of this era?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=145844
youtube.com/watch?v=aq2yEbuhjKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he doesn't do flips and he's mean.

He needs more experience. You said it yourself, he's only 26.

SEETHE WITH THE SEETHEBLADE

Attached: 1223.jpg (685x420, 49K)

this. he will surpass kenny as the greatest white wrestler in the world within 5 years

Because this man will continue to exist all throughout this era. Switchblade is based too though.

Attached: D3hkjOYW4AABGTR.jpg (1200x852, 122K)

SEETHE WITH THE SOONBLADE

Attached: SOON.png (450x600, 486K)

Uggo

His non-threatening face.

you on the right

Attached: 1554820726776.jpg (1024x758, 135K)

Shitblade will never be champ again.

>5* matches
Literally none.
>Over gimmick
He doesnt fit in Bullet Club. Hes only there because the faction booking.

>ZERO (0) DEFENSES
OH NO NO NO NO NONO

Attached: 9BDDC84C-719D-4679-90F3-B75A1B4337F3.jpg (750x580, 47K)

He's young and inexperienced, that's part of the storyline.

>5* matches

But he beat Okada and Tanahashi already.

With help.

this guy is a bitch, he's CM Punk levels of hurting and fake toughness

>Tanahashi
he beat Tana clean for the first time on the 4th match
>Okada
Both times it was balloonkada. at WK that was Okada realizing that the Rainmaker was more then a look and the thought dressing up would get in Jay's head. Jay was 11-0 or someshit in tag matches against Okada and Tana. Okada was afraid

*WINS THE G1 IN YOUR PATH*

Attached: yo1m6yky6hh21.jpg (877x620, 193K)

Holy fucking dimes.

What's his gimmick tho?

enraged incel school shooter who also supports gun control

He has potential, for sure. But nowadays I think he cant have great matches like Kenny for example. Give him some time

He's already passed Kenny though

He has a literal babyface.

Unironically, Jay just isn’t as creative as Kenny. Jays good, he’ll get better, but Kenny always reinvents himself with new bits. Cmon

Unironically worked to fuck by based Jay and his great character work.

Attached: STAB.gif (480x270, 2.1M)

his promos are really shit and boring since he joined bullet club. he was much better as a cheeky cunt in chaos.

Comparing him to Omega using Meltzer ratings (because that's the most precise metric we got):
Kenny got his first 4* singles match in 2012 with 12 years of experience.
Jay got his first 4.5* singles match in 2017 with 4 years of experience.

Meltzer gives away stars now, fym
They used to mean something, relatively, but when Gargano and Lars have 5* matches to their names, who cares. Meltz is a shill
>inb4 cope/seething

Name a better metric then.

Can't even look at Cringeblade because of his nasty appendix scar.

Adds to the gimmick tbqhwy

Attached: njpw-jay-white-power-struggle-2018-jpg-1547672020.png (480x602, 486K)

I agree that Meltz hands out snowflakes like candy now, but the overall quality of wrestling matches is better now than in arguably a long time, it just is what it is.

EC3 legit has more 5 star matches than Bryan Danielson

Dimes drawn, you stupid bastard. Meltzer's mark stars literally mean nothing.

According to Meltzer. Weren’t Gargano, Cole, Dream, and Ciampa all in that match?

Has anyone seen his match vs Kenny? Meltzer rated it poorly so I didn’t bother

For the US belt? I really liked it. Jay starts off pure heel then halfway through Kenny powerbombs him onto some chairs, they both completely switch places and Jay really gets going. It might not be anything brand new or jaw dropping but it was entertaining as fuck and I genuinely enjoyed all of it.

Attached: vtriggered.gif (365x205, 1.97M)

Yea, the US belt one. I actually don’t care about the stars and haven’t gotten around to watching, was just memeing

It is pretty good, I'd recommend going back and watching Jay White vs. Kenny when Jay was a young lionbefore watching the title match, there are some callbacks.
US title match is good. I liked it a lot.

It was Lars Sullivan and not Ciampa.
Would be hilarious if Daniel Bryan retires without a single 5 star match but Lars Sullivan and EC3 have one.

By this logic Vince McMahon jr is the best Wrestler ever.

Where was the young lion match? I can’t find anything other than Wikipedia, unsourced saying, 27 March 2016

Great fucking match.the spot where Jay slightly lifted up his shoulder and the crowd has like a 15 second delayed reaction is kino. also when Jay starts to laughing in Kenny's face after being hit with the V-Trigger is a great way to show how he's grown since im %99 sure Kenny invented that move in a young lion match with Jay

Attached: Jay vs kenny.gif (342x192, 2.5M)

Not quite the best, but you just fell ass first onto an actual observation. People loved seeing Mr. McMahon get shit on by Stone Cold back in the day. That shit drew like crazy.

It’s going to happen, and it’ll be hilarious. Who will Bryan be able to carry through a 5*? He hasn’t be able to yet. Gargano or Cole, I guess, but those two are just Meltzer darlings. We’re prolly getting Seth v Bryan after next week. They weren’t bad in RoH 2008

Bryan is retiring in WWE so he literally has no chance. Maybe he and Shinsuke can somehow force a 5* out of each before they both die.

Considering that was one of the reason Shinsuke went to wwe to have that match. he might give afuck if of a big stage

cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=145844
This one.
It is their first singles match. And only one so far besides the US title match of course.

I really like his style. A lot of his moves are pretty well known, like the flapjack and that submission that is like that Cena submission finisher but he is back to back with his opponent. The Blade Runner is cool too.

Chadblade is based

Attached: 15157bbc1086f0d66eb8026b6b476cc5.jpg (1080x1339, 173K)

How is he so handsome yet looks like a giant baby at the same time?

Kenny hasn't done anything that creative since he became a heavyweight

He creatively dipped out of Japan and left them with a giant plot hole for months
He also creatively put together Fyter Fest and it’s promotional ad campaign
:^)

He just left NJPW at the very top and reinvented himself a VP joshi collector.

I swear, if Jay White ends up becoming Geese Howard in his older years, he’s made it as an NJPW VILLAIN.

Attached: 7B44AD14-CDB6-4079-A3B4-F4730BFB8C04.jpg (201x251, 8K)

Kenny turned AEW into a joshi gatcha using all of Tony’s money to whale, that is, honestly, creative

>Kenny is SF
>Jay is KoF/Tekken
>The feud writes itself

>Jay starts yelling PREDICTABLE whenever he reverses his opponent's finisher into the Blade Runner
Imagine the dimes.

Not even a aedrone but imagine believing this.

Attached: 1554869498076.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Kenny was working Tanahashi or Okada from the get go

>implying Meltzer, for a second, watched Canadian indies, Deep South, or DDT
>implying he’s ever rated any of those matches
I don’t even like Kenny, but cmon, don’t be this big a shill

Wasnt*

>he doesn't do flips

Attached: blood.png (831x509, 829K)

>using Meltzer ratings (because that's the most precise metric we got)

Attached: ...........gif (298x298, 1.51M)

Jay is the biggest reason Kenny is so stale now. Legit Kenny was easily replaceable and with a guy who's 10x better with infinitely more potential.

>easily replaceable
Kenny is/was a draw and over, cringeblade cant draw a single yen
At MSG he couldn’t get a single reaction when he entered, not until he pulled some heel shit to the crowd did they finally react

Calm down Kenneth, sorry the 26 year old took your job and isn't letting it go any time soon.

>Stale
Nigga he hasn't had a match in 3 months.

Kenny changed the landscape of wrestling with one match. Jay is just following the momentum that Kenny, Okada and Naito started 3 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=aq2yEbuhjKE
i can lie 2

reminder, a picture of kenny in njpw’s promo video got the hugest pop of the g1, and jay couldn’t get a cricket

So a bunch of silence, the guy to the right clapping, a bunch of boos?
Ha yea, jay is really replacing Kenny

This

>Imagine acting like you can't hear the reaction
fucking lmao

>People shouldn't boo the heel
The absolute state of you.

He was booed.
What were you watching?

>Don't boo the bad guy
what did he meanby this?

funniest part of the night besides the “that’s a lawsuit” chant desu

Daily reminder that Suzuki and ZSJ are both heels and ten times more popular than Jay.

>Marty
>Ospreay
>Okada
>Naito
>Kota
>Both IC and IWGP title changes
>Tana
>Zack
>PCO
all got bigger pop's

Oh and red shoes

False. Only Okada and Marty got bigger pops.

Naito was close, but the only one bigger than Kenny was Okada’s win