Is this show any good?

is this show any good?

Attached: impact-500x500.jpg (500x500, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/b7pyar/wor_unbelievable_clip_of_meltzer_praising_impact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody has watched SIMPact since the Hardys left.

Pretty decent.

D'Amore and Callis turned into an Indy with intergender wrestling and the undead realm. Fuck Simpact and Anthem.

>and the undead realm
You can thank the faggot Hardys for that

Jimmy Jacobs is the writer all this super natural garbage.

It's okay, I guess.

That one faggot trying to get his word over. Sad !

And that shit started with the Broken Hardys cringefest

WORKED

Its alright atm, it was really good last year. Would definitely watch it over raw/sd

Hardy's were better at it though.

Garbage is still garbage

Well Impact is garbage.

Sure thing faggot. Did KIke Meltzer tell you that?

watch it on twitch this friday and judge yourself. you don't need to ask a bunch of fartfags.

Killer Kross is based

It's ok I guess. I tried watching it so many times and I just can't get into it. Probably because the production is so shit... it has the aesthetic of WWE with the audio and video of GCW, so it just comes off as a fake and sterile program. Maybe if they invested a little into cleaning their shit up a bit people would care more.

Attached: 1522762089673.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Not really

Middling highs to lows.
Not hot garbage anymore though, has been better than Raw for about two years now (mostly because Raw is complete shit).

Impact is good

they do the kind of stuff WWE is too conservative for

i also notice that things that work on impact get copied by WWE

alot of WWE's current stars are impact alumni

so in a way Impact is a few years ahead of what happens in WWE

its production values are pretty shit but the content is solid!

Impact is run by idiots. At this point I would rather see Jarrett running it.

I've never understood those that said that TNA was shit. Makes sense now that I know Meltzer has a hate boner for it and his little lemmings just parrot his bullshit

Dave legit tell's more people to watch impact everyweek and how it's better then wwe....

Since when? That faggot constantly gave them shit like worst promotion/TV show for years when WWE has been producing pure shit for the better part of a decade.

He put over LAX vs Lucha Bros and that's it. Alvarez has said it's good but doesn't seem to watch regularly.

You know that the wrestling observer award are voted by subscribers right? Dave has no say.

Pumped it into google and found this reddit clip
reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/b7pyar/wor_unbelievable_clip_of_meltzer_praising_impact/

>Pumped it into google and found this reddit clip
Sure ya did
>voted by subscribers
So? Meltzer drones just parrot what their master thinks

He mostly put over Konnan who is one of his sources.

>calls one of the most interesting storylines in Impact Wrestling for years garbage

Gain taste, fag.

I really enjoy watching impact. It reminds me of when I used to watch WCW some bits you have to have a suspension of disbelief but overall the match quality is genuinely excellent, the mediocre production value works in its favour to make it look and feel like a more adult programme. One thing I will say is don't just watch 1 episode, the writers play the long game and some things they set up don't come to fruition until weeks later (months in the case of Johnny Impacts heel turn) watch a few of you can. I think Anthem have done a damn good job in the face of juggernaut competition

It's the best American television wrestling program. Even Le Meltz has finally said this.

Attached: 1334134232.jpg (675x1200, 53K)

Here's another great reason to watch impact.

Attached: 1541341374959.jpg (2984x4096, 1.41M)

probably the best episodic wrestling show and most logical one on tv

This is the only reason I'm considering watching Impact

I can't wait you shit talking her when she joined AEW in October