Makes 1,000,000 people stop watching WWE in your path

>Makes 1,000,000 people stop watching WWE in your path
How did Becky "Two Belts" do it?

Attached: screen_shot_2015-07-31_at_17.26.59.png (644x360, 264K)

Two belts no dimes

The crowd support is forced and unorganic. No one really gives a shit about Floppy Lynch or that black retard.

Attached: lulzamania6.png (217x221, 77K)

When Austin won the King of the Ring, ratings didn't go up overnight

>Comparing Becky Lynch to Stone Cold Steve Austin....

Attached: 1554690053987.jpg (639x480, 15K)

Unless he strips on air, no ratings
Tick tock Vince - Shahid

>king of the Ring

Becky has two belts. This is post WM 14 for Austin

100% Worked

KEK

I legit feel that this is true.

It feels weird and forced somehow.

The major new debut on both RAW and Smackdown was Lars.

Fucking Lars. That's all wwe had left in it's bag of tricks.

Becky can't do it all herself.

>How did Becky "Two Belts" do it?
opened her mouth
that was one of the saddest promos I've ever seen
could you imagine convincing your friends to watch raw because the night after mania is always wild and then that shit happens?
you'd have to change your name and move to another state

She is genuine unadulterated fucking cringe and the sheep crowd that cheers her can fucking suck dicks. I love that the ratings are going as low as they are. People need to wake up and stop happily eating forced ingenuine virtue signalling shit like good little pets.
Fucking SJW marks in the crowd are unknowingly killing this company

You can de-age all these guys by 23 years and make them main event raw and it still wouldn't move the needle.

It's a different era.

Attached: images (39).jpg (480x360, 30K)

You have to go back

Why because the truth bursts your uncle bubble?

I remember when people actually made an effort with their bait posts

No. Because you're an obvious tranny faggot from reddit daring to compare actual mainstream draws and legends to the ratings killer that is Beko floppy tits Lynch.
Gain a shred of self awareness, numale Tim

How is this bait? The show was being marketed around becketty. Her lack of star power is to blame.

Nice spin mark

with an unbelievably grating voice
seriously, in her efforts to sound "tuff" she ends up sounding like a tranny trying to sound feminine or a 13 year old fat boy whose voice breaks all the time

Why can't she just speak normally?

The live gay as fuck crowd eats it up.
Fortunately the record setting low ratings reflect what people really think about this cringe as fuck forced down our throats women in the main event bullshit

Too ugly to draw a dime.

Attached: 1554189122693.jpg (262x360, 26K)

By having the best pits.

Attached: wa.jpg (1285x1085, 1.14M)

>steals your media thunder

Attached: sasha_prfirm_demo1.jpg (821x903, 113K)

She got a very subdued reaction tonight. The pop and chants were quiet. She's really losing steam.

Fast too.

What do you expect with a botched finish where she didn't really win?

If she loses steam that quickly cuz of a botched finish, she ain't that good. How many crappy finishes did Rock and Stone Cold have to deal with? A ton. But that didn't hurt them. They were good.

Sometimes I see posts like the ones you reply to and I just can't take them seriously because a lot of people here shitpost just to shitpost. You do have a point.

>How many crappy finishes did Rock and Stone Cold have to deal with?

None at Wrestlemania. Screwy finishes are for RAWs and B PPVs, not Wrestlemania for the match that's supposed to be your crowning moment. Basically made the whole thing pointless Charlotte or Ronda may aswell have won.

Feels kind of like Sting coming out of Sting/Hogan at Starrcade. He lost steam but only in a way we can really appreciate in retrospect. They'll present her as a star but it'll be as ratings are dropping to the floor because they didn't fully commit to making her a draw when it mattered.

Attached: baron_corbin.jpg (295x231, 8K)

I'm more shocked they let her call them belts on camera.

WM 2000 had a screwy finish. So did the 2000 Royal Rumble. It was almost this exact scenario, with Big Show's feet hitting the floor before the Rock's. Did that kill the Rock? No, they made it into a feud and he broke records at the box office.

>How did Becky "Two Belts" do it?
Once again it just proves that women's wrestling is the ultimate anti draw.

>Old Hogan still looked more intimidating than anyone on the roster today
yikes, you guys can say "it's a different era" but the truth is, no one today looks intimidating and just looks like an average joe. sounds like a meme but people really did look like stars and turned heads when you saw them in the street

Lol WM2000 is considered one of the worst main events the four way clusterfuck with the McMahons in every corner was pointless too. Austin always went over clean when it mattered (WM14, WM17)

lmao she makes this board seethe like no one

Reddit in denial.

>yikes

Fuck off reddit

>no arguement
yikes

She also makes the ratings drop like no other.

Samoseph Joseph looks pretty intimidating, I just wish they'd book him that way. If I was in creative I'd be booking him like Heyman booked Taz in 96.

Her along with the underwhelming mens main event scene caused me to take another break along with my best friend and gf. Shes just not a good character and she seems to make anyone with a bit of standards cringe hard

Samoa Joe looks intimidating if you run an all you can eat buffet