*ruins your brand*

*ruins your brand*

Attached: b396fb236c3aeb6cfc38372444c948b02e3f3baf_hq.jpg (1024x600, 65K)

Braun vs Joe is going to be pretty good. Have faith

Truly the end of an era

It was fun while it lasted SmackChads. I'll miss being the superior brand and, if this shitter is given free reign, watching Smackdown.

it was ruined when jinder won the title

This. I’m seething I don’t want this simp on my show at all

Big Bitch Braun knows like 3 moves. Even Senior Joe can't have a good match with him.

What, not enough flips for ya?

They need to do an actual live draft with Stephanie and Shane calling stars 1 by 1 and having them wrestle for draft advantages and stuff. That or a big tourney. Anything to make the matches mean something really.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR
Get. These. Hands.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>*ruins your brand*

how will the 6 man jabroni match brand carry on

Enjoy your running powerslam spam, bro.

if this fucking faggot wins the us belt.....

It wasn't over for you after that stick nigger won the belt Sunday?

>us

he'll be WWE Champ by SummerSizzle

could bryan pull a decent match out of him?

Probably. But he’s going to Raw by the looks of it

cringe.

It was ruined when AJ turned face and Orton/Wyatt shit the bed

I don't watch WWE, simp.

And yet WWE lives rent free in your head to the point that you are compelled to discuss something you don't watch.

how to officially kill the brand
>new day
>strowman
>truth and carmella
>no way jose
>riot squad
>dana brooke
>drew
>sasha banks
>glorious
>aop

>loses daniel bryan
>loses the usos
>loses miz
>mandy and sonya

Raw becomes SD

Relax. SD is gonna finally dump the dead weight they should’ve awhile ago. AJ, Usos, Carmella, Naomi are all beyond stale on SD. Dbry will be the only real loss. Mcintyre will do great on SDL, Strowman can be good if booked correctly. Hardy’s are staying, Mandy and Sonya will probably stay. The Riott squad are better off on Raw to help fill up those 3 hours with filler 6 woman tags

they wouldnt be stupid enough to put a belt on strowman, r-right?

They put on a fucking minstrel dancer? What do you think?

Is there a more cringe wrestler in existence? He's practically Joey Ryan tier.

Attached: big bitch braun.jpg (273x185, 11K)

Haha.......

>Mcintyre will do great on SDL
hes in a tagteam with the bar

I guess the writers are too lazy to come up with draft orders.

ITT

Attached: 1554621227614.jpg (1638x2048, 464K)

what the cringe are those shirts

OH NO HE RAN INTO THE POST!

>unironically not liking kane
They dont deserve the limbs the diabeetus will take from them

At least Joey Ryan knows how to work a match.

kys kofi is ding-dong diddly basedoli

>anti-big guy faggots exist
The absolute state of current wrestling fans

and they say andy kaufman is dead

>shitting on based Kane

I hope the diabetes kills them both soon.

Hahaha kys bexcel

Yeah thats it for him, he'll be dancing before summer

imagine being... this

i dont want westling to become a midget circus :'( also fuck them for insulting big dimes kane.

Braun works well if he isnt over used. Or made to do shit that exposes him. Should have kept him like 911 in ECW

I wish the draft was done live and in a way they couldnt just cheat who went to what show. that way it was truely random.
start it with each wrestling coming out and writing their name.. holding it up to the camera and putting it in the bowl.
and in another bowl an equal amount of raw/smackdown on notes for picking
Pull a name out of a bowl and show the name to the camera and boom whoever it was is now going to whatever show they pull.
now it's actually random and we could see some serious legit changes to things instead of bookings predetermined bullshit scripted drafts. but that'd be a risk and they dont do that anymore.

NuKane was cringe. OG Kane and Corporate Kane ruled.

3 moves braun is enough to beat joe. :^)

Of course Braun will win the US title. Should he? Absolutely not. That would make the title an even bigger joke than it already is. He already tarnished the tag titles.

I despise this fucker for making a mockery of tag team wrestling. Was it ever revealed who conceived the Nicholas shit?

>but that'd be a risk and they dont do that anymore.
They never did it the way you describe it, dear user.

WWE has a ridiculously massive roster and they somehow manage to overuse a select few while the others are lucky to make 1 appearance on tv each month.

Imagine actually pretending they're two different shows

cant wait for him to feud with the actor from the newest show in usa

I bet $100 the guy is under 5'5

There’s a difference between risky content on TV like live sex celebrations and ACTUAL risks that could demolish a brands locker room because of shit luck. If one show was left completely devoid of talent or stars and was just the “Zack Ryder and the Ascension for two hours” brand then it flop hard

>Is on WWE for ages
>Still can't work a lick and has the slowest least impactful powerslam ever
>Stupid scripted promos that should never be given to a "monster"
This guy is a wreck right now. Thankfully the average e-drone is just as retarded as Vince's booking so they'll cheer for the guy no matter what.