*Crowd chants you can't wrestle* *Literally has a 5-Star Match to his name*

What did this weak as crowd mean by this. Lars "Anxiety Attack." Sullivan is BASED

Attached: Lars-960x540.jpg (960x540, 50K)

he doesnt though. nigga is a botch machine and the only reason you faggots like him.is because hes alex jones tier in terms of tweets and said some retarded shit on a forum years ago?? am i missing anything.

Attached: asp users.jpg (540x720, 94K)

Ya seethe?

HAIL LORD XENU
>clap clap clapclapclap
HAIL LORD XENU
>clap clap clapclapclap
HAIL LORD XENU
>clap clap clapclapclap

Did you have an anxiety attack trying to type this or are you just that retarded that you can't form a proper sentence let alone a paragraph bud?

based Freak refusing to be a corporate shill

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-204540~2.png (480x259, 50K)

BASED

me on the left

>he doesnt though

He does, keep seething

HE LEFT BECAUSE THEY PISS TEST TALENT, YOU DUMB SIMP!
MY DAWG LARS OBVIOUSLY TAKES GEAR. SO WHY WOULD HE WANT TO PISS HOT AND GET INTROUBLE FOR IT, SO HE LIED TO NOT TAKE THE TEST.

Well, when your huge new post Mania Raw debut is... Lars. And your big Smackdown debut is... Lars again. Fans are gonna shit on it and rightfully so.

WWE blew their wad and left ZERO tricks up their sleeve for post Mania. Fucks Lars and fuck all of you too.

Which NXT talent is so good that he carried Lars through a 5 star match, or was it that fatal five way from a year ago?

It was that ladder match with 4-5 guys

Well if you're typing in all caps like a goddamn spastic then the whole piss test thing has to be true.

reminder he deleted his tweet when he got in a dumb twitter war with becky

MUH CAPS.
I TYPE IN CAPS TO WORK SIMPS LIKE YOU INTO A SEETHE.

Oh yeah totally how could I have not seen that. So the next time we get a good but not great surprise the day after a decent show I'm supposed to chant "You can't wrestle" at it regardless of context or if it makes sense.

Nah, fuck you. Lars is based. And you're a dirty Bulbasaur fucker. And a fag.

WWE fans are estrogen filled pussies in 2019

The seethe is real from you. Don't have an anxiety attack now.

THE FACT THAT YOU EVEN REPLIED PROVES YOU ARE SEETHING.

LARS WILL FUCK ALL YOUR WAIFUS TOO, BUT I'M THINKING YOU ARE A BALOR CLUB MEMBER.

sigh

Attached: 10078933.jpg (300x300, 17K)

thats's their automatic NPC chant to any guy over 6'0 tall

Dance gimmick when?

Lars is a legit solid big guy

>You can't wrestle chants while Jeff Hardy is in the ring

>Lars is a legit solid big guy
What did he mean by this?

For you

Truth bomb

Did anybody else cringe when he used he diving headbutt like vince don't you remeber what happened to the last wrestler who used that as a finisher YIKES

>Pretending to be your own manager on Twitter
>Imagine the ego

Daniel Bryan does it.

>yikes

Why do reddit refugees make themselves so obvious?

He'll be fine. Dude's skull is like twice as thick as a normal human skull.

That was no way near 5 stars

>getting worked this hard over what url you type into a browser

Attached: 208241_140269412713496_100001913155654_260957_1909170_n.jpg (262x293, 24K)

WORKED by 5 Star Lars.

Lars is an actual wrestler though. Like real wrestling. Like the kind you learn in high school and they do at the olympics. Smarks (insider term) are so much cringe.

What's up, Lars? I'm rooting for you, you Shrek looking bastard.

Sullivan is a faggot ass pussy. Put anyone in a match with 5 5-star competitors and they would be carried to a 5-star match. Without everyone else carrying him he would be a 2 star general.

You have to go back.

Back to banging your mother? No thanks.

Sick burn, I didn't know Plebbitors were so edgy.

diving headbutt ruins your neck not your head