Rowdy would have gotten his shoulders down

Rowdy would have gotten his shoulders down

Attached: wm8.webm (762x528, 2.57M)

Now this was a great match

perfect finish, crowd on their feet, piper handing bret the belt, true wrestling kino.

he had Bret Hart to work with though and not Simpy Lynch

How do I watch this on iPad?

Watching a match like this I'm starting to see validity in the argument that the Kliq killed wrestling. Shawn made sure that a match like this would never happen again.

What makes you say that? What did Shawn and the Kliq do?

Attached: 1552441828924.gif (260x221, 773K)

hi bretcuck

hey its a hbk ball licker.. didnt think those queers still posted here

based Kliq living in this jabroni's head rent free

It's putting over new talent, making a midcard guy a star and passing the torch. All shit that Shawn and the Kliq refused to do when they came into power.

When Bret was feuding with the young Rock, Shawn went to Vince and complained that Bret wouldn't Rock because he knew if the Rock wasn't buried his next stop after the feud was the IC division which meant a feud with the IC champ Triple H which meant the Kliq could lose a belt. Bret protected Rock because he trained with the Harts and he saw potential. Shawn also tried to get out of losing to Austin at Mania 14 until Taker forced in that famous story.

Rock and Austin, two of the biggest stars in all of wrestling who made more money for WWE than every other wrestler but Hogan combined and Shawn and the Kliq tried to stop both of them

Hall never had a problem putting guys over at least.

The one frustrating thing about this match is it showed that Piper had it in him to deliver a really good match. But he always seemed to do 50/50 brawl to the back stuff or some wacky gimmick instead.

Really user in wrestling history guys like Hogan and Shawn are more common then people like Rock or Bret. Cena did it as well and there is that instance where Austin refused to put over Lesnar (Although he had his reasons outside of just holding the top spot.)

And to defend some members of the Kliq guys like X-Pac and Hall were willing to put people over.

who cares, the women will never main event again. this is the best thing that could have happened

what did Austin have against LAZER?

at least that cat's out of the bag

Shawn is universally agreed to be one of the biggest cunts in the history of business, he is not the normal.

yeah then shawn retired taker, so whos the bitch there

Bret Hart was already over by this point though.

Kek. Bret was not any better, refusing to put over a guy on pay-per-view even even as he was on his way out the door.

Taker was literally in the ring a few hours ago while Shawn is now a cross-eyed bum so I'd say Shawn is the bitch.

eh, in his defence it was Shawn, it is well known that he has an hateboner for him

Taker is the biggest joke in the business right now you mean

If you're talking about Shawn that is complete bullshit. He was willing to put Shawn over and made several agreements to but it was Shawn who reneged on all of them

But he is still in the business while Shawn calls guest spots at Wrestlemania with his eyes looking in two different directions so Shawn is the bitch.

How do I watch this on PS4?

please timestamp his guest spot during this wrestlemania user, i'll wait

Austin "took his ball and went home' because Vince wanted him to lose to Lesnar on Raw. But Austin wanted to do it on a PPV.

He was a big asshole and even he admits it. But Hogan was not a great guy also in that he liked to feud with anybody that was getting momentum so he could beat them. Then you hear stories from time to time about Cena being petty as fuck to people. JTG the most notable one.

>calls guest spots
Learn to read.

Austin didn't want to put over Lesnar on free TV. He was willing to do it on PPV

reasonable