instagram.com/alexa_bliss_wwe_/

•Alexa Bliss Merch•
shop.wwe.com/alexa-bliss/

•Alexa's title wins•
youtube.com/watch?v=Jtje1LCZXwE
•Images and WEBMs•
imgur.com/a/M28GN2t
mega.nz/#F!4FUXjKIJ!Z-M5jBlHoZpIonp98eKFVg

Attached: zn0ihyjribr21.jpg (1600x1600, 352K)

Attached: 775b8.gif (540x304, 2.89M)

t
s

Attached: IMG_20190223_172048.jpg (735x459, 64K)

Attached: 1554706639342.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Why is the heart black?

Attached: Capture.png (607x281, 35K)

Because she's a heel.

because she hearts blacks

>no bliss in SD
is that good or bad?

Just because she didn't show up tonight doesn't mean it won't happen, still could.
As for if it's good or bad, ask me next week when the roster changes happen.

for ciampa

Attached: z3d753fd.webm (862x474, 1.05M)

Attached: bliss_punches_bailey.webm (480x270, 473K)

>bliss_punches_bailey.webm
People really still think that's a punch? It's a forearm smash

Kairi and io are going to SD
Bliss staying on RAW

>Kairi and io are going to SD
Nope

reminder that lexi is pure and not for sexuals

I want to hot dog those ass cheeks until I cum. Cum, let the cum pool up at the top of her ass crack then pull her cheeks apart and let it drip down. Hold her ass and legs so I can perfectly control the angle and speed in which my semen runs down her asshole and to her pussy. While the cum begins covering her anus, she makes it wink. Clenching so nicely she actually manages to gape her asshole ever so slightly but just enough for my semen to slip in her virgin anus.
Any cum tributes of her big ass

She should get a wrestling attire made based on this outfit

Well I'm hard now.

She loves BBC

Alexa was standing outside the club just like she does every Thursday night, she has been doing so for the past three months, is not that she didn’t like clubbing or that she wasn’t having fun, but sometimes it was a little overwhelming for her to be surrounded by so many people with really loud music, she just needed a little bit of silence and peace before going back in all though there’s times like tonight when she just goes home, her friends leaving her to her own devices after leaving with a dude they just met, not that she though there was anything wrong with that, but Alexa wasn’t like that she’s not one for games.
She was about to walk back in when someone came out of the club, the blonde smiled knowing who it was, she never failed to be there providing the woman some company.
“Hey! Fancy seein’ you here…can´t say I’m surprised.” the brown eyed girl said, a smile adorning her face, Alexa turned to look at her taking her in before answering, she was taller than her, had the most amazing eyes she’d ever seen, red flowing long hair with a braid on the side, jaw carved by the Gods, and the most beautiful smile the blonde had ever seen, this time she was dressed in black skinny jeans, combat boots and a white V-neck.
“Hi, you took longer than usual I was beginning to think you weren’t coming out.” Alexa said looking at her, if you ask her she will probably deny it but Alexa actually looked forward to seeing Becky every Thursday, although her friends and family tell her to stay away from her, she liked the redhead even with the kind of reputation she had.
“Are you kidding? I’d never miss one of our Thursday night talks” Becky answered, her hands in the front pockets of her jeans, looking at Alexa directly in her eyes “So it’s been a week since I asked about those dancing classes, do you… have an answer now?” she asked trying to look normal and not nervous at all, although Alexa could see see her taping her fingers on the side of her leg.

“Why is it so important for you that I say yes, am I that bad of a dancer?” Alexa asked smiling , she was actually curious because Becky has been asking her to go with her to a dancing class ever since Alexa mentioned it last week, she’s not sure why she’s hesitating to say yes, the redhead had been nothing but nice to her, sending the occasional text with a funny pun or asking her how she is, visiting her at the coffee shop she worked at, Becky’s not one for trying so hard with a girl, or at least no according to her reputation. So she was unsure as to why she was trying this hard.
Hope you let your intuition , precede my reputation 'cause I have one
“Well you said going to a dance class with someone would mean spending more time with them and you’ll get to know them better… and it would be a good place to start a friendship with someone, and honestly who knows maybe it could turn into something more… and I don´t know maybe I could be that someone…so what do you say?” asked the brown eyed girl, Alexa’s heart started beating faster at the thought of spending more time with Becky, and hearing the redhead say she wants the same thing well… her heart was doing back flips, but again Becky had a reputation as a player and all though her heart was telling her otherwise she couldn’t help but think everyone is right, she should stay away from Becky.
“Ok, one class... will see how it goes and take it from there.” She find herself answering, her heart feels like she did the right choice but her head is telling her she made a terrible mistake, at this point she wasn’t sure which one was right, hopefully she can figure it out soon.
Well, if this is love then it’s hard to say, with your notes and your books and your reaching away, I've confidence issues with your intentions

I miss her miss piggy gimmick.

Attached: LTg1NTg2Mw.gif (360x360, 1.74M)

Becky and Alexa have been going to dance classes for a month now, Alexa had gotten to know Becky better and she has to say she was pleasantly surprised, there was more to Becky than what you initially see she is still a little cautious about Beckys intentions so when Becky asks her out on a official date she’s weary about saying yes, which is why you’ll always find Becky at exactly 12.00 p.m. outside of Alexa’s job with a present on her hands, whether it was flowers or chocolates or hell even Alexa’s favorite drink, she’ll also come back at exactly 6:55 p.m

Basically Becky has been doing everything Alexa asks for the last 2 weeks waiting for her answer all though if you ask Becky she’d say she feels as if the younger girl was taking advantage of her and hopes Alexa is not just leading her on only to reject her at the end of the day and if you ask Alexa she’ll say that’s not the case she just wants to be sure before saying yes although she does enjoy having Becky following her like a lost puppy, for her it means that she cares.
But the more time passes the more Becky gets insecure about Alexa’s intentions, she’s not an idiot she knows the kind of reputation she has, people see her as a daddy’s girl, living off her dad’s money, she’s dropped out of college twice, granted she was expelled but hey she knows everything there is to know about business from her dad so there’s that, and unfortunately every girl she rejects ends up telling everyone how much of an asshole she is, how she used them for sex and that’s it, but really that’s not the case at all, so you see is all rumors, and she knows Alexa knows about said rumors and that she’s been told numerous times about how she should stay away from her, so she understands where Alexa is coming from but she just hopes the blue-eyed girl will find it in her heart to see Becky the way she really is not the way everyone says she is.Surely Becky’s proven herself by now right?

this

“So you got a pig and named him Larry Steve, just because you wanted one?” asked Becky, her hands on her back pockets. She was walking Alexa back home as per usual, asking her whatever she could, wanting to learn everything she could about the blonde.
“I did. I have dogs, as you already know, but you know having a pig is different.” Said Alexa, she kept glancing at Becky as they walked, the redhead listening intently to what she was saying, it was the first time she felt like someone actually cared about what she had to say.
“I wanted a bear at some point.” Finished the blonde.
“You wanted a bear? did you grow up in the woods?” Asked the redhead jokingly.

“No!” She said shoving the redhead lightly, “I just like animals.”
“I had a dog once, her name was Studley.” The redhead shared, her gaze wistful, like she was remembering her. Shaking her head to force herself to come back to present day. “She passed a couple of years ago, something wrong with her brain I think.”

“I’m sorry, Becks.” The blonde responded placing her hand on the redhead’s arm.

“It’s ok.” She shrugged. “She had a good life.” The both of them kept walking silently for a few moment before the silence was broken by Becky telling another ridiculous story from when she was still in Ireland.
Becky was so good at making Alexa smile and really everyone and everything around Alexa tells her that Becky was supposed to be that charming and that Alexa was definitely not supposed to fall for it, but it was impossible not to appreciate every little thing that the redhead was doing. She felt bad about leading Becky on when she wasn’t sure what she wanted, but it was nice seeing Becky everyday, talking to her. She loved how caring Becky was, honestly it seemed Alexa’s heart was winning.
And I'm not hip to all your tricks with your algebra and your politics and the band has planned a hotel intervention.
Alexa said yes, to say Becky was excited was an understatement she was going crazy planning everything to a T, little did Becky know Alexa was about to cancel on her. Alexa has been hearing complaints and warnings from her friends non-stop and one in particular came to her mind:

“You’re going on a date with Becky Lynch?! Alexa the girl is a player! You can see it all over the news.” her roommate Fatfuck Nia said.

“They are just rumors Nia, ok? I admit I was a little weary about going out with her, but she’s different, we’ve been hanging out a lot and she is not the way everyone thinks she is” answered Alexa defending the redhead.
“If she’s not that way, then why did I see her getting a girl in her car last night?”
Standing anonymous hoping your heart will just wake up and ask for me by name

maybe someday you'll ask for me by name just not today.
Becky was making sure the reservation for that night was still in place when someone came knocking on her door, she left the phone on the table taking a zip of her water before answering the door.
“Alexa” she said surprised
“Hi, I just… um.. I came to…” Alexa wasn’t looking at Becky and the smile on the hazel-eyed girls face slowly disappeared… she could feel the rejection coming.

Attached: becky-lynch-sad-600x250-1476029189-800.jpg (600x250, 15K)

in (you)r mouth

nah she has enough animals in her house lol

Great. Now we have another retard clogging this place up with stories? Fucking creeps.

boiling

Attached: 1554685461675(2).webm (864x1080, 2.55M)

At least the last one had decent smut

OP of the thread here. I think it’s time to take a few month hiatus of this general like we did a couple years back. The big mistake was not migrating to the other user’s general (the true one). This general has been a shit show from the beginning. Welp, it was fun while it lasted guys. Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time... That is up to you.

The scatfag makes his own threads and the sasha/alexa guy posted his on some lit site. So maybe you could take this to bex or try one of those 2 options, you feel me? I don't need The ding-dong diddly Man killing my ding-dong diddly vibe

cringe falseflag

Damn, RIP to /in4Piss/ it was nice knowing you all :(

SEXWITHLEX

Yeah this one is way too slow.

Attached: 1554611644687.webm (1054x596, 2.98M)

S

>do you like my girlfriend, we have sex

THE LOOK

Good fucking RIDDANCE. It’s time we all moved on with our lives

Attached: D3vIYdKX4AAeeGg.jpg (900x1200, 267K)

Why did she get fake tits then?

Attached: midcarders.jpg (366x469, 48K)

>he's replying to himself again
kek

Attached: 1554589792683.gif (245x210, 1.59M)

Attached: 1554651677280.webm (681x510, 993K)

Friendly reminder -
Becky owns reddit
SJWs love Sasha
BUT Lexi will always be /ourgirl/

Attached: BLI-PURE.jpg (440x440, 116K)

cringe and not true

Based
redditor or newfag detected

Attached: QBfd6ws.gif (440x244, 1.89M)

Newfag

Very cute

Only way charlotte can get cheers is against Lexi.

Lexi should destroy reddit girl that will make smarks seethe

U know you are lurking Charles pitch it to steph, Lexi can help you to get cheers and she actually likes u also. Do it Charles.

Attached: IMG_20190408_182430.jpg (1079x1079, 181K)

>buries bayley
>works sasha into a shoot mental breakdown
>only has to put becky through a table to get her off tv for a year
if she could only bury Charlotte, the true grand slam will be complete

>have match with charles
>charles politicks to kick out of Alexa's DDT
>but charles is a clumsy unwieldly shitter and takes the fall badly
>charles' neck collapses into a million fragments of sawdust after 1 (one) DDT
>never kicks out
>dies

Table? We don't need no stinking tables

BASED LEXI shows up, Becky immediately has an abortion. 'I have something removed i am the man hurr durr' jobs to lacey mommy.

Biological males can't have abortions

shut up and post lexi's navel

Attached: svs-534x650.jpg (534x650, 55K)

Attached: D3rVc3nWsAMkk9c.jpg (708x1200, 224K)

BLOCKING ME ON TWITTER WAS A MISTAKE ALEXA

Attached: THE BEST WOMENS WRESTLER OF ALL TIME.jpg (452x576, 93K)

Was anyone else annoyed she wrestled in a shirt?

Gotta get those merch sales brother

Jewlexa Piss lol

her tiny hands would make my cock look so big

I want to kiss her little feet so very much

kek based

Becky's the only reason Charles doesn't currently have 2 belts. As annoying as she is, having commentary tell us at least 5 times a show that Charles is the GOAT, is better than the men and is better than her father, would be much worse

Plus, I can see Becky dropping a belt to whoever wins MITB. If it was Charles, who knows how long Vince would let her hold on to both

>"Here's Charlotte. An 8 time women's champ, the most in history. She is the most gifted female athlete WWE has ever seen. She has perhaps already surpassed her father's accomplishments. You don't have to like Charlotte, but you have to respect what she's done for all the women in the back."

That would be her intro every week. Yea, no thanks

Alexa exclusively fucks boys old enough to cum but young enough to not have any pubes, but sometimes she goes for younger boys, even going as young as toddlers.

Attached: 1554694029692.jpg (403x662, 60K)

Attached: D3sYmnXWsAAJviu.jpg (1065x1065, 117K)

Attached: 2ozb91v389o21.jpg (477x767, 54K)

I'd rather it be neither, but Becky is the lesser of 2 evils when you think about it

Attached: 145_RAW_01212019jg_01341--fcda6c51af5110b6c724cff2538250f9.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

Lexi despises Becky now, and she really likes Charlotte so we can figure out how much of a cunt this new Becky is, pandering to the reddit retards

Becky wins the Raw title and we get cringe cheesy shit like"Becky 2 Belts"
Lexi won the Raw title and we got "Goddess" and her on a pedestal shitting on the division

Attached: 015_RAW_05012017sb_1269--168e1418ecba81b801344f1249975f22.jpg (1200x675, 136K)

Reddit dumbfucks forget Austin only worked due to villain vince.

Cena worked due to edge and RKO

Ronda got massive cheers due to Bliss.

Kofi due to Bryan

Even fatty Nia got cheers because Lexi is an excellent heel.

Boring Becks will get cheers from reddit fools who jerk off to her but she needs an exceptional villain like Steph or Bliss otherwise ratings will freefall. Except smarks, nobody's caring for her. And she is a mediocre wrestling talent.

And no Charlotte is not a good heel. Charles is nothing, 8 titles zero dimes failed girl

>Ronda got massive cheers due to Bliss.
>Cena worked ever

You're mentally ill

Get over it cena was a huge draw

>Nia has somehow gotten fatter since this
>Dana decided that she really needs to fuck up her face since this

BASED LEXI WORKING KEKAZE IN TO A SEETHING SHOT

Attached: 21454114449875651.png (561x180, 31K)

>workrate
Oh for fuck sake. Then walk out on the company like your buddy Neville did if this bitch feels so mistreated. Fucking self-marks.
Ya know i'm starting to think the plan was for Alexa to face Bayley & Sasha 1 on 2 and Alexa to go over and Sasha sperged out and refused it

based mikaze putting in the work so that he can lick sheamus' cum out of his wife's cunt later tonight

Attached: 432998428005.gif (498x242, 2.86M)

based if true

It's literally WWE canon that Bliss can beat them 1 on 2

Attached: blissec.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

>d-delete this
*cleans gun and laughs nervously*
>d-delete it now

Attached: 1552706292397.jpg (1440x1800, 1.24M)

kek

Attached: tenor.webm (480x480, 1.14M)

Attached: 49858343_704243206638501_9149623555125547345_n.jpg (750x742, 68K)

Yo, not gonna lie.
This thread gets me hard as a fucking rock.
But I don't like to go too fast right off the bat.
I'd rather work my way into it, nice and easy.
So I'll start off with some pics.
Then, once I'm getting into it, I start looking for a webm.
I never actually touch my cock till I find the right clip.
Then, once I do ...goodbye.
For the next few minutes, all the bullshit fades away,
and the only thing in the world is those tits...
...that ass...
...the pits, the tummy, those thighs, that smirk
and that's it.
I don't gotta say anything,
I don't gotta do anything.
I just fucking lose myself.

Attached: 1553684453127.png (348x355, 175K)

I WANT TO CUM ON HER FEET

based
>inb4 that one guy spergs out because her feet were mentioned

Being popular is more important than being skilled.

OH NONONONO
BLISSPEDOS ON DAMAGE CONTROL

>implying that isn't him already

>implying that isn't also him you're replying to

fair point

Attached: tenor (1).gif (480x480, 2.57M)

she's having a goth moment

Her legs are godlike

how much of a cuck is this gook? imagine being a man and getting involved in your "wife's" issues with another female and doing it on social media
go sow another outfit, faggot

how much of a cuck is this gook? imagine being a man and getting involved in your "wife's" issues with another female and doing it on social media
go sew another outfit, faggot

Attached: wwe-alexa-bliss-tailgating-photoshoot_17.jpg (388x781, 92K)

Is this a pasta?

hiding this hebrew shit

>always posting this instead of just hiding the thread
ABSOLUTELY RENT FREE

The surgery has really taken a toll.
Her expressions seem robotic, void of soul.

>Bliss doesn't bu..

Attached: 4819.webm (1202x618, 1.55M)

Imagine being Bayley and being inferior to Alexa Bliss in every single way

is this the new shitpost meme now that you can't use the retirement meme?

>responding
ya simp

God damn she got hit with the ugly stick

F

Is it true that bliss slept her way to the top?

Yes
>Nik, I am currently training with WWE to be a wrestler. We train at NXT in Orlando. A great group of men and women are down here but I have to call out one girl, Alexa Bliss. I wish to stay anonymous but this needs to be out. She is a ring rar as we call it. She sleeps with just about every person who walks in the door here and has slept with trainers, higher ups, wrestlers and whoever else she can get her hands on. I have heard nasty stories I refuse to share. She is cute and nice but is a total slore. She is not very good in the ring but isn’t bad as a manager. I hope she sees this and cleans her act up asap.

>the state of this horsefag cope
kek

Sounds like your the only one coping here, junior

>taking thedirty.com seriously
I hope you're a teenage female.

the fact that person uses ring rat inaccurately proves it was someone just SEETHING about Alexa.
A ring rat is a fan that fucks wrestlers. What's being described is her and co-workers. Also at the point this was posted her and Murphy had been dating for probably almost a year because going by IG they were dating before she turned heel and joined Blake & Murphy So this person knew about all of that but not Murphy?

so what you are saying is that on top of sleeping with everybodt she was also cheating.

They don’t call him Cucky Murphy for nothing. Just face it kiddo. Little Miss Bliss is the biggest slut and locker room bicycle since Sunny

It's just shitty bait at this point, it's best to ignore it and post Lexi

Attached: 1554403570716.jpg (1080x1259, 151K)

LEXI IS PURE AND NOT FOR SEXUALS

Attached: 1554419098211.webm (864x1080, 2.4M)

I want to sleep with her.

>Batowl
quit spamming my /ptg/ with anyone other than bliss
and maybe peyton

based and lexipilled

Attached: 1543600472514.gif (540x273, 2.98M)

Holy fucking DROPPED

>ywn be a guy she has to fuck to get ahead
lucky ass kevin dunn

rent free fags BOILING now that she is back on tv wrestling

>ywn alexa's bliss

Attached: lexy-belle-and-manuel-ferrara-hot-sex.gif (500x314, 180K)

>not a black guy
Yeah that ain’t her

its bobby roode

No one will until her wedding night.

I want her to play as Princess Zelda.

her wedding night will be called Kofimania.

based and Lexipilled

kek

except in braaaaaps

Attached: 1554268917819.jpg (722x1161, 352K)

Big bumps bliss

Tik Tok Becky

Attached: abblhs.webm (387x486, 2.71M)

Attached: 56466423_131972837866873_6653346998382221860_n.jpg (1024x1820, 214K)

She already got blacked in highschool

Yep. And not by any gay cheerleaders either.

t. BBC fetishists

How is it a fetish when it's the truth?

Attached: D31KkJVWAAIEgah.jpg (901x1200, 144K)

Attached: mLDYeGy.jpg (1077x1077, 88K)

me on the left

I'm on the right getting farted on.

me taking the pic

Attached: 54705707_339164450045130_8277645126542089905_n.webm (640x640, 836K)

Did her black boyfriend take this pic?

me below the pic licking her cute little lexi toes

guaranteed she’s wearing socks you fucking goon

>implying that I didn’t take them off with my teeth
grow up kid

imagine actually getting to take her socks off with your teeth

Attached: 1542961627344.webm (640x640, 2.02M)

Does anyone have that picture of her from Total Divas where she's wearing a white shirt and is sunburned?

Attached: normal_19931535_131584897433729_5253646271830294528_n.jpg (900x900, 326K)

This one?

Attached: 1513296416588.jpg (3072x1728, 466K)

Attached: IMG_0441.jpg (900x1200, 227K)

Attached: IMG_0434.jpg (1200x900, 163K)

Attached: IMG_0437.jpg (750x1074, 142K)

Attached: IMG_0436.jpg (900x1200, 245K)

>he's run out of material so he's just spamming pictures again
yikes

Attached: IMG_0442.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Attached: IMG_0438.jpg (900x1200, 183K)

Attached: IMG_0439.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Insanely hot, but he has a tranny tier face with all that make-up.

Attached: IMG_0440.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Attached: IMG_0435.jpg (633x339, 34K)

BASED

I missed Lexi in the ring.
Enjoyed her bullying booley

YES OH MY HEAVENS
I BET YOU HAVE A BIG FAT COCK

Hope she gets the title soon brothers and Sasha commits suicidal seethe.

Attached: 1548287553803.jpg (345x1200, 59K)

Attached: 1552796391996.jpg (1080x1350, 77K)

Sasha would need to win it first then drop it to her on her first defence

When Sasha won at Summerslam and dropped it back a week later she didn't even have a house show defense. Which was unlike her reigns against Charles.
So basically Alexa just let Sasha walk around with the title for a week. It's why a consider that one 340 day reign which is the 2nd longest reign since they brought the women's title back in '98

Attached: Lexi BTFO.png (795x1464, 581K)

Very naughty

>reddit

Attached: 1e0.gif (350x233, 349K)

Go back fag

The boiling cuck that tries to derail bliss threads is a reddit user LMFAO

Wasn't that already kind of known that the fags that shitpost and derail it are from wreddit
asp is a Lexi board

Attached: raw_bliss_0.webm (800x1080, 2.79M)

Attached: 1554472487956.gif (690x388, 2.38M)

Attached: hottie_.webm (400x540, 1.05M)

Attached: babe.webm (400x540, 1.13M)

>saved for purposes later

She definitely got to keep all those shoes she picked out last week

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-132530_Instagram.jpg (1076x1929, 1.22M)

I want her to break them in by stomping on my face and grinding them hard into my lips and cheeks as she smiles smugly down on me

Its too bad Sashit is such a retarded mark she wouldn't job in a handicap match, and basically left her friend to do it alone. What a selfish bitch.

Attached: 1536819227893.png (1080x1207, 1.36M)

I bet it was being done as their catalyst of them splitting up and then one of them was going to SD.
Bitch worked herself into thinking her and Bayley would be Demolition/New Day of the women's tag team and they weren't even The B-Team

Attached: 190321010910.jpg (538x516, 150K)

Kek

Based

Bimbo bliss is hot

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-152623_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 1.06M)

those lexi bare thighs

Any idea who the other chick is?

Mike Rome's girlfriend

Attached: IMG_20190411_132026.jpg (1125x1986, 407K)

I had sex with Lexi Kaufman. AMA

Attached: qtbliss.gif (361x340, 2.48M)

Is everything waxed?

did she swallow?

Is it true she only takes dicks of your people?

samefag

Attached: 1545364353.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

Based catnap

Attached: 48012ee21502b6fd8f2291feaa266968.gif (250x297, 1.15M)

So if Meltzer is to be believed Lexi's "sick of your petty shit" line was definitely a shoot

Oh Bliss was definitely going over Sasha and Bayley Monday.
>In addition, there was also talk of Alexa Bliss gaining the upper hand on both Banks and Bayley physically on Raw, which has been reported throughout the week. We're not told if this was just to be a physical altercation or an actual match, but Banks and Bliss ended up going back and forth on social media on Tuesday.

Attached: horsettyseething.jpg (583x393, 77K)

What did he say about the comment?

Poor Emma. Saiyan armor, aviators, and black lipstick couldn't save her.

Attached: 1510281378620.gif (450x253, 1.93M)

Is it true Alexa wanted to spit glitter mist in NXT, but they wouldn't let her?

Attached: 1509994151079.jpg (394x526, 25K)

BASED LEXI WORKING TWITTER AND SQUARED CIRCLE IN TO A SEETHING SHOT.

Those floppy ear dogs are such faggots. My ex had one and it was so autistic, when left alone for 15 minutes would fuck up the shades and other shit around the apartment because of “anxiety”. I beat the shit out of that little fucker afterwards.

Hope Sasha just walks out and Vince lets Bliss cut a "Sasha took her ball and went home" promo.

Cringe

Attached: 53614280_129475464786753_7894524454856538551_n.jpg (390x1171, 90K)

HOLY FUCKING BOTOX BATMAN

cringe and faceblind

Attached: 1554168304574.jpg (1063x1325, 712K)

Rat

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1541444394158.webm (427x693, 861K)

Attached: 7570.jpg (640x967, 80K)

her nose sticks out more than that overrated wh*teoid “””ass”””

Attached: alexa-bliss-at-wwe-money-in-the-nank-in-chicago-06-17-2018-26.jpg (1200x1382, 199K)

Attached: 1539490656480.gif (268x317, 2.15M)

I hope Sashit leaks Lexi's nudes when she walks out for Cody's t-shirt company

Is she back to her anorexia gimmick?

Attached: 015.jpg (1200x1600, 618K)

I LOVE BBC

Yummy

Attached: 1542608815368.jpg (659x1355, 506K)

Attached: 1553901665364.jpg (1080x1202, 276K)

6 months of Charles, Reddit girl, Ronda fake feuding on Twitter
'CRICKETS'

Bliss returns, buries booley and sends Sasha into seethe of the year
*Articles, opinion pieces, social media buzz, everyone's talking about it, filling up Yea Forums*

BASED LEXI Single handedly drawing Dimes.

Attached: 1548287210101.gif (400x427, 2.02M)

Based

That’s my gimmick too

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-064637_Instagram.jpg (1014x979, 422K)

Too hygienic to be any of you blissfatties

>DURRR MOMMY I WANNA SUCK POOPY OUT OF LEXI'S ASSHOLE

t. pic related

Attached: 1549394315319.jpg (540x960, 50K)

kek Bliss making Sasha look like shit on twitter right now.

Thats what the average Bliss fan looks like. Sasha fans have standards just like the boss.

Just dropped Becky. Alexa pill me, dudes.

yikes

Why did she have to bolt on?

It's a pre-req to be in WWE, or at least agree to get it done.

what a waste

Attached: 0fa7f7a8fc4996db852794ba5a16cac7.gif (245x245, 1.74M)

Normally she’s very cute but when they miss on makeup she looks old af

Based Lexi driving the niggos out of the WWE.

>admitting she's cute to say she looks old
is that where you shitposters are at now?

Is this thread pro braps?

Attached: k9a56ony43n21.jpg (982x1041, 124K)

no

the makeup makes her look old
welcome to reading comprehension, I see it’s your first time here

Lexi braps are the most powerful braps in wrestling.

Attached: PhysicalDecisiveBeardeddragon.webm (640x640, 391K)

Attached: 153543435.webm (688x794, 2.36M)

>Ronda injured and gone for a while
>Nia injured and gone for a while
>Lexi back wrestling
BASED wrestling deities

Remember to hit the weights and do some cardio just like Lexi!

Attached: 1539215085572.webm (600x641, 603K)

Why Did she drop so low

About 2 explode

why do her thighs make me so hard?

Attached: Lexi-Kaufman-Feet-4120746.jpg (1920x1080, 970K)

i need her to stomp and grind those shoes on my fingers while I kiss her perfect little lexi toes in gratitude

I hope you suffer the most slow and excruciatingly painful death possible

you want me to be your dad?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-12 Lexi Kaufman ( alexa_bliss_wwe_) • Instagram photos and videos.png (567x954, 164K)

It means Buddy is in the cuckshed while Tyrone goes to town on her

Words to sasha

that mean she coming to my house later she always put that up before she come over

This. Basically telling sashit to never come back.

If that cuckaze tweet isnt just some cryptic troll job then Sasha might actually be leaving.
Which means there is actually an argument to be made that Lexi forced her into such a seethe she quit

I kinda feel he might enjoy that desu

Attached: CaptainGoddess.webm (287x470, 2.83M)

Do you think it'll be weird to buy this for my work office?

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-163756_Instagram.jpg (1439x1425, 847K)

Nah, do it.

Ok lads who is this account?

Attached: asp.png (563x186, 27K)

Yours

Yours

Why is this cum guzzler obsessed with Disney? Did anorexia stunt her mental growth?

It’s the facade she uses to throw her incel fans off from the fact that in reality she is a massive Sunny-tier whore

Are there gloryholes in Disneyland where this thot gets dickslapped, gargles cum, and makes out with the shaft?

Sashafags absolutely BOILING

Attached: 1539490109069.jpg (960x960, 107K)

>shitpost then blame some other waifuists!
There's 2 horsefags on this board, 3 max. Try again

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x247, 2.11M)

Attached: 7318_174641.jpg (731x650, 221K)

BASED
/ourgirl/ does it again

Two Woman Power Trip when

Attached: 9wHTbw9r_o.jpg (622x431, 79K)

It’s nice of her to list all the people she fucked to get to the top. I guess you can’t accuse her of not being honest at least

Go to bed Mercedes.

Relax, Alexa, we all already know

samefag cringe

wrong

Attached: 2C6CB717-ABB0-42AB-8C65-DE4155AF65CC.jpg (711x231, 76K)

>he used his phone

Attached: 1550615101102.jpg (604x542, 151K)

kek

Take the screenshot from your PC instead of your phone next time
Stop making easily evaded accusations like a retard

So?

Imagine... you're laying in bed. Lexi walks up to the bed. Wearing NOTHING.
She jumps up to the bed, steps towards you, stopping beside your left leg. Turns around, looks back at you and smiles then with her right leg steps over both of your legs.
She wiggles her ass then suddenly squats down to your hard dick. The tip brushes against her pussy lips. She bobs right above you, one hand covering her pussy. The other doing her signature hand pose. You look at her hand and see her rubbing her pussy in a circular motion.
She grabs your dick, and rubs the head between her pussy lips.
Your nudging your hips up slightly, antsy to be inside of her.
After what seems like eternity of teasing she grabs your cock and begins to lower herself.
Your dick now being inserted. The head is in, she's so warm and tight.
She lets out a moan. She's wobbling, still squating, trying to hold her moan.
You grab her ass and slam her down. Your cock finally inside her wet pussy.
She blurts out a moan, your actions were unexpected. She wants to be in control. She begins to raise up to get off but stops 3/4th of the way. She can't do it.
She loves how your hard dick feels. She slowly comes down again. Your cock sliding perfectly into her pussy.
She adjusts her legs, so she's no longer squating but her knees touch the bed. Her feet by your sides. She slumps forward, hands down by your feet. She shivers, with that her ass jiggles. Your cock slides out.
You grab it, slap it against her grooly pussy and push it back in.
She arches back up, with her hands on her ass and begins to thrust.

cringe. Lexi is pure

Pure sexuality.