Postpones his debut in Feb only to appear on the usually most watched raw of the year

>Postpones his debut in Feb only to appear on the usually most watched raw of the year
>Gets to beat up on Kurt Angle

Lads I think this guy might have Hogan levels of business sense.

Attached: lars-tweet.jpg (777x437, 62K)

Apparently it was so he could dodge his piss test.

It wasn't really an impressive debut, sadly. He looks like a future jobber.

he's even more mentally ill than posters here, user

He desperately needs a moustache.

Which means he lied about anxiety, so instead of jobbing out to a strike, he got sympathy from the "symps"

Why not just have him debut at Mania and have him take Angle's career?
He's a better wrestler than Corbin (Not that that says much) and hasn't been shoved down our throat and damaging other better wrestlers yet.
Fuck I hate Corbin the person.

Chin beard with no moustache really is the worst facial hair style

>i hate corbin the person
said the smark bitch markily

They should have had 5 Star Lars break up the Kofi / Jasethy match. He would have gotten nuclear heat.

Corbin has a Minion tattoo on his foot and that's more than enough reason to shoot hate anyway.

>debuts during the most watched portion of the show
>fans after seeing one of the last real men and unique talents left in the business tune out of the show satisfied

I think we've found his ceiling

He should go full Amish. Now there's a dime-drawing gimmick.

Attached: 5337a2c815a4bdee77b38ec88e669404.jpg (267x301, 15K)

IVE SEEN THIS EPISODE ALREADY

Attached: 2A32AE93-555F-4151-90B7-8AD13D57B28E.jpg (660x350, 45K)

It's been done.

Attached: rk.jpg (280x530, 19K)

Snitsky tier

I miss roadkill lads. He was my boy solely for the gimmick

Save that for Mojo.

Absolutely patrician top boy pick user

But wasn't he supposed to go over Cena at WM?
All he did was beat up a guy Baron Corbin beat in like 5 minutes and had just retired
How is that great business sense?

Was this the only debut? How sad that I even watched the show too and how sad that this was the BIG post debut.

WWE is failing.

>failing
It's been in shitty limbo for years.

>That story Doring told in his shoot video about Roadkill taking shits and then hiding them under layers of TP and leaving them unflushed

in the last 3 months they've called up Aleister Black, Ricochet, Lars Sullivan, Otis Dozovic, Tucker Knight, Lacey Evans, Nikki Cross, EC3, Mustafa Ali, and possibly Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa, though Ciampa's injury may have put a stop to those last 2
how many more do you need?

What

Alternatively, get rid of the chin part and go with the classic Bald+Sideburn Tywin look

Attached: Corbin Cringe.jpg (675x1200, 135K)

>retarded will sasso
just another generic big man. braun btfo's this simp on all levels. But tell me how good he is because he went on some forum and said LE BASED AND REDPILLED THINGS!!!

Attached: 1554563642299.gif (304x304, 2.4M)

worked