Do you think she misses wrestling? What would she be doing if she didn't retire?

Do you think she misses wrestling? What would she be doing if she didn't retire?

Attached: 1554398547963.jpg (634x635, 89K)

I miss her tight tummy every week on RAM

Receiving the dick from the chads in the locker room while Phil masturbates at home

>What would she be doing if she didn't retire?
Lashley

realistically?
probably in asukas position

Nah her stock would have been way high, she would have been painted as a proto horsewoman and been high on the card most of the time

Someone post it.

>Fuck your way around the entire locker room
>Make your way into the bed of the WWE champion, and hottest rising star in the company
>Get him to fall in love and propose to you
>Finally, all that whoring paid off. You're future with the company is now set.
>Guaranteed push, spot at the top of the women's division, pay raise...maybe even a reality show on E!
>Fiance turns out to be a retard who walks out on the company leaving you there to take all the heat
>He then gets fired, literally on the day of the wedding.
>As you stand there, at the alter, you look into his eyes and realize you've just committed yourself to spending the rest of your life with this worthless, jobless piece of shit.
>Oh God, what have I done.

Poor AJ. She really lost that gamble, didn't she?

Holy seethe.

See Paige and Emma. Ultimately her stock wouldn't have been worth shit against the horsememes.

For a moment there I thought you where talking about nikki bella.

I stopped watching wrestling in 2005 and didn't get back into it until 2018. I wish I had been around to see AJ Lee or Gail Kim. I don't even understand the hype around CM Punk since I wasn't watching wrestling when he was on the main roster and all I know about him is his embarrassing UFC fight.

Paige and specially Emma never have been over like AJ was. She would be 7x champion if she never retired.

She didn't really fuck the whole locker room, did she?

Paige was even more over than AJ during certain periods. As for Emma, she was super over in NXT but then they buried her twice on the main roster, so it was their fault.

>blew big Johnny after being told that shes not hot enough
>cucked Lita with Punk
>cucked Punk with Cena

not that long of a list desu

She definitely porked Ziggler and Ron Killings.

She rejected Big Match John though

No woman can resist Based Big Dick John.

if she was still in World Wrestling Entertainment she would probably have done storylines where she has now fucked the entire Shield

someday about 10 years from now when the Phil koolaid wears off, she's going to realize she gave up her prime years and life dream to be a barren-wombed whore for a straight-edge fake tough guy

People only like her because she looks like a 14yo. Same reason why people like Bliss. Just because they are legal doesn't mean you aren't a pedo.

>Just because they are legal doesn't mean you aren't a pedo.

That's exactly what it means you fucking kike.

>What would she be doing if she didn't retire?

Attached: 1552959371234.jpg (1334x750, 75K)

Its not a good sign when your instagram is flooded with pictures without your husband

If i went to o e of her book signing with her wwe merch or a figure would she sign it?

I recognize that circle - that’s an Apple Pencil!

AJ feuding vs Alexa would've been great

She would be doing commentary instead of Renee and maybe working every other Wrestlemania. People are forgetting AJ bumped her neck to sawdust and had already had a dozen concussions by the time she left.

She still looks quite fit. I wonder if she still has those abs

Attached: AJ.jpg (1080x1076, 119K)

her cunny is so small I image she cannot physically take guys like Big Show. he would have crushed her

Whats her best match?

vs Kaitlyn at Payback 2013

her belly button is meh

>Paige was even more over than AJ during certain periods.
Kek
>As for Emma, she was super over in NXT
Another example of being over on NXT doesn't mean that you would be over on the main roster

I think she probably does a little bit. She was a bystander in shitty situation she had nothing to do with.
Unlike Paul and Phil, I don’t think she has blood feud with Steph. AJ just wanted the women’s revolution to happen, I doubt she cares that much if Steph tried to make it her brainchild.

I want her v. Kairi v. Alexa v. Zelina in a four corners ultimate surrender match.

‘Course not Phil, you got nothing to worry about...

>Paige was even more over than AJ during certain periods
Spot the guy who never watched the product when AJ was literally the most over thing on the roster

How the fuck could I forget AJ for the photo??

Attached: wa.jpg (1285x1085, 1.14M)

Writes a garbage book about being a loser.
Marries a loser.
Probably earns less than instagram famous people.

But she is instagram famous, nearly 1 mil is pretty impressive

and its probably her only real source of income. Her book probably generates JDfromNY tier money.

>What would she be doing if she didn't retire
The same thing she does now. Fuck hundreds of black men while Cuck Man Punk is locked in the closet peaking through the keyhole.

Jobbing to Bay Bay