WWMEME is having bad day today. Pls be nice to EDRONES and considerate of their feelings

WWMEME is having bad day today. Pls be nice to EDRONES and considerate of their feelings.

Attached: LOL.jpg (960x540, 225K)

Post yfw based AEW gets Moxly

They keep losing.

Attached: 1554739699150.png (671x488, 223K)

Bad day? We're dominating the catalogue over you antidraw shitters lmao, thanks for the thread dime

>implying the AEW fan and the WWE fan aren't the same person

All wrestling fans are the same people. Hence why it’s so unpopular right now

So wwe developmental minor leagues drew as much as NJPW lmao

today both Dean Ambrose AND Chris Jericho offered $6m EACH by AEW, how can WWMEMERS even compete?

This is what im seeing, why are weebs celebrating that the force of NJPW barely drew more than WWEs developmental talent?

Oh right, cant compare against 82,000...

New Japan fans are not because they have a growing domestic audience as well as a decent overseas one

t. paid to go to the raw after mania to chant AEW

it all would've been fine if they had interrupted the match with something other than the fucking bar

Yea that’s why the dallas arena didn’t come close to selling out

Even Meltzer liked TakeOver more than the MSG show LMFAO

well that show isn't for 4 months yet
tickets are way overpriced as well, i don't know what they were thinking

>meltzer
Every time

Attached: B3E8CCA1-E157-45BF-B8BB-D5F20ACFA40A.jpg (635x349, 20K)

well yea, but that's because ROH's half of the show was complete shit

Source? I thought Jericho was already offered a contract months ago?

Attached: Cody.gif (480x270, 2.7M)

(A)E-Drone coping hard that he's not even a mark for the second biggest company in America lmao

More like "E-Drones are my fans"

Attached: aedrones3.png (400x418, 180K)

>proven right that nig, Bucky and Jasethy don't draw
It was a pretty based day.

>imagine believing that all wrestling fans aren’t the same people

Imagine being such an insecure E-Drone that you think everyone else is captive to Vince just because you're desperate for Cawdy to save you with WWE-Lite.
Sorry, I moved on, I'm a New Jachad.

yes you, me and them are wrestling fans but atleast we can have great banter in our community unlike many others ps fuck waifu fags

>yes you, me and them are wrestling fans

Crinfe no I'm not

Attached: C3D6C8C2-6DB9-4ECC-B116-3BF4D1B98DEA.png (594x582, 41K)

Attached: 1443794907602.jpg (600x578, 79K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO E-CHADS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THIS IS OUR BOARD THIS THIS JUST CAN'T BE HAPPENING THIS ISN'T HAPPENING, ENOUGH, ENOUGH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT STOP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Attached: 8683746568238.png (2560x947, 1.45M)

Seek sunlight get medication go work
you degenerated millennial

New japan fans are the biggest e drones unless they're from japan. Any non Japanese njpw fan is an e drone no matter how much you try to deny it simp

Dude today is smackdown and mania was an all around good show. Talk tshirts elsewhere.

Explain? i want to see your backwards logic

>Wrestling with Feelings, presented by AEW and Lifetime: Entertainment for Women, every Monday Night at 7pm

You still watch wwe
Now go ahead a lie for asp

$6,000,000/yr to shit it up and do 100 wackylines a match? LMAO fleece those money marks. Anyone who brings up "but M-moxley gonna bring deathmatches to national TV" obviously didn't see any of his shitty matches pre-WWE.

But I'm not. I haven't watched a thing from WWE in years, you screeching simp.
My existence blows the fuck out of (You)

i haven't watched wwe since 2010. Aside from the times iv'e been at my friends and they have put it on. i no interest in wwe or nxt

>You still watch wwe Now go ahead a lie for asp
Explain the TV ratings then? everyone lying about them 2 ?