I wish Nakamura got the WWE belt. Can he take it away from Kingston? That'd be great

I wish Nakamura got the WWE belt. Can he take it away from Kingston? That'd be great.

Attached: 34a09-15467235198158-800.jpg (800x525, 60K)

Nah he’s garbage and can’t speak english.

just like the coon then

>Nah he’s garbage
Wrong, he's great
>and can’t speak english.
I agree with you there, this is why he should have a manager. The "badass with a translator" gimmick is cool, in my opinion

I hope he does. I like Kofi, but it would be great tl have Nakamura climb the mountain. He might not want the responsibility, though. He's on a highly paid vacation

>He might not want the responsibility, though. He's on a highly paid vacation

This. While others go to the WWE because they're fans of the company and dream of holdin its titles, Nakamura just went there to get some fat bucks with minimal in-ring effort (shit schedule though) before his retirement. He's still my favorite wrestler for his NJPW years.

09-10 Nakamura was 10/10

I honestly dont want this lazy fuck near any title.

Have him have subtitled promos in japanese where he degrades everyone and have the translator moderate his terms when he does the job. Or better yet,no subtitles, unscripted promos, so someone will always be on twitter to search for the proper translation of what the fuck he just said on tv.

not really

Just basically have him doing the Lesnar shtick. Lesnar doesn't ever speak and no one gives a fuck.

Yeah but Lesnar has a tremendous physical presence, Shinsuke does not

Who was better at the time?

Nakamura is tall and lanky, he's no Brock.
I think the team stuff with Rusev could work for both of them...if they were allowed to show some personality.

Rusev is a big goof
Nakamura is a goof, too.

It can work.

He speaks English perfectly fine, literally had one of rhe best heel promos in a lkng while taking the piss out of the fact that he answered a question about attacking AJ in fluent English then pretended not to speak a word. In short, ya got worked.

Tanahashi

What he lacks in physical presence you make up for by having him beat the shit out of people. You cover his English weakness by giving him a manager that does his talking for him. Nakamura is great but I don't want to see him struggling on the mic either. I don't understand why you'd book him that way.

it's endlessly amazing how many smarks think all the foreign wrestlers need to sound like they're from ohio. he's japanese, why wouldn't he sound like he was from japan? the accent is part of the fuckin character

Based

Feel like pure shit just want him back

Attached: 8139567738b796ea75305b4464334f46a85cc755_hq.jpg (299x448, 23K)

Worked

This. He got boring in japan and his only good match in wwe was with sami

>calls Kofi the N word but it's okay because nobody could make out what he said

again -> it would never work if just stayed silent, you need the appearance to talk if you want to stay quiet:
>Lesnar and Heyman
>Lio and Bobbo
>Enzo and Cass
clearly you can see what they had in common

"sowwy, no speak english" was great, they're missing dimes with him

Let's fantasy book it.
Who should be his manager? There's only 3 or 4 on the whole roster: Heyman, Rush, Lana and Zelina.

I'm partial to Zelina and Rush but Rush fits too perfectly with Lashley and Zelina already has Andrade. Furthermore, Lana has Rusev (and Nakamura).

I think we're already mostly there. You just have to let them show personality.

>you need the appearance to talk if you want to stay quiet
No, you don't. You just made this up. It's your dumb mentality that has Nakamura struggling on the microphone trying to do a "You people" promo when he should just be in the ring kicking and kneeing people. Such a dumb way of thinking.

What, WWE is penniless? They can't go find a new dude to be a manager? lol

Vince hates managers. He thinks its a waste of money

Except for Heyman, apparently. Thank god he's coming back around on this stupid mentality with guys like Lio Rush around.

They could always do that.
But then you'd have to get the manager over.

WWE did just hire a new manager, though. I forgot about him.

> It's your dumb mentality that has Nakamura struggling on the microphone
>just put over his "sowwy" segment
also
>you just made this up
Oh what about Kane and Undercarder? Did they ever need to talk to go over? Fuck, most of the time the made Kane talk they ruined him and not because Glenn can't cut a promo and Carder always had that fat fuck around him. Jesus Christ you're one special kind of retarded.

Heyman gets a pass because of his history with the business. Lio is a manager/ wrestler and he can bump way harder than your average manager

First off, I wasn't the one who brought up that segment. Secondly, that segment actually was kinda based (although it was cringe when they tried to turn it into yet another catchphrase like it's Fandango all over again) but that was the exception to the rule. 99 times out of 100, Nakamura would be better off not having the mic at all.

Are you trying to insinuate that Batista isn't great on the mic?

11-14

lmao yeah right

i'm still waiting for all of you to yell sike and tell me you all are just pretending to like this retard. that dumb faggot way he walks to the ring ruins any chance of me ever liking him. why do both wwe nips pretend like they have some neurological disorder? why can't they just be normal.

guy got me interested in wrestling again. he's that good. and people believe his offence and charisma. wwe wastes him

Isn't his contract up tomorrow

Fucking KEK underrated post user