The 3rd hour dropped 500k from 1st hour

WITH A UNIVERSAL VS WWE CHAMPIONSHIP UNIFICATION MATCH ADVERTISED

Seth and Kofi you dimeless faggots

Attached: 962631BB-7C7D-4C79-9C46-23F1E7BEAA5B.png (750x1334, 216K)

I like to blame Beko a lot, but this is 100% on Seth and Kofi

I know I didn't care enough to bother watching.

Like 20 mins after the match was made they advertised New days celebration with kofi for tonights smackdown... Boggles the mind

Maybe they looked at the situation and figured "There's no way this isn't a bait and switch."

Wwes audience is like 60 yearsold on average. They go to bed early.

every 5 minutes it's a new excuse

WWE has been seeing historic lows before Kofi and Seth. it's just a sinking ship

I think that was a jab at WWE not a defence

Attached: 1480814319307s.jpg (250x228, 6K)

I’m not racist but I don’t want to see a non-white as WWE champ. I’m just saying. That’s why I won’t watch until Colby and Kofi lose their belts. No Mexicans and no Africans, they don’t represent the USA.

Don’t get me started on giving the main event sloat to a broad. Imagine thinking the best person to hold that main slot is somebody who bleeds out their vagina once a month and jerks off dogs (most women do this).

E Drones are the kings of cope posting

There was a national championship basketball game on.

What's next? The refrigerator was running?

Attached: 1493397232866.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Case in point

the third hour always loses viewers because kids and old people go to bed at 10 pm. what is more telling is they lost a million viewers (!) since the raw after mania last year.

I’m not defending wwe you retard. Most people would rather watch a championship game than shitty wrestling. This board sucks so much dick it’s unreal.

Seth as champion killed wwe in 20-5. That’s when ratings went down drastically

Yes, they lost a full 1 MILLION viewers because of the NCAA title game, which featured 2 slow, boring teams that aren't big names like Duke or Kentucky

oh no no no lmfao

C O P E

Which did low numbers too since it's schools no one cares about.
It's competed with championship games in the past as well.

I agree both teams play boring slow basketball but it was more entertaining then watching the same old shit wrestling has done week in and out for the last 10 years

The ncaa championship game did 16 million views. 5x more post mania raw

No way wrestling is way more important than basketball and in no way effected the ratings according to the teenagers who don’t know dick about anything in this thread.

Attached: 1511244098379.jpg (888x1024, 250K)

>all the fans left after seeing Lars

VINCE
STRAP
NOW

Lol college basketball. It's probably one of the most irrelevant sports, compared to the big leagues. Poor excuses.

>"I’m not racist but I don’t want to see a non-white as WWE champ"

retard faggot

Seek sex

SOS
I CAN NOT DRAW DIMES
SOS
MY FANS ARE IN JAIL

At this point after everything they tried they need to make this shit two hours again. They could announce The Rock V.S Stone cold as the main event of Raw next week and STILL lose ratings in the third hour.

>I’m not racist but I don’t want to see a non-white as WWE champ
Kek
Seethe harder, bud.

WOOOAHHHHH RAIDOOOO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW

Weren't stupid nigger cuckolds saying Kofi was a draw and over?

>using greentext
>with quotation marks
Good job outing yourself newfag redditor I can ignore your retarded ramblings for the rest of the thread.

based and basefpilled

crinfe and cronfepilled

Don't believe them. They keep saying New Day sells the most merch out of anyone in WWE too and that isn't true either.

Attached: 1554845443337.png (470x572, 22K)

college basketball is the best sport to watch
also i quit watching tv by 9:30 or 10 always - i can't stay up til 11 watching this shit, it'd be 11:30 or 12 by the time i actually got to sleep
i'm not defending the WWE, it sucks. but that stuff is still true

Keep trying to push revisionist history faggot, the ratings tanked in 2015 because that was the time the show started to be built all around Romanetty.

t. the one remaining Jasethyfag

Even if they were top merch sellers, that doesn't mean they're over, or that they're draws. Smarks buy more merchandise than casuals. Same thing with Punk, he sold a lot of merch, but he didn't draw.

WWE and wrestling as a whole is done for unless they accept that being crash TV is when people care about it the most.

>WWE and wrestling as a whole
LOL
WWE, but not wrestling as a whole. Seethe more E Drone

No he's mostly right. Western wrestling is six feet under.
Japanese wrestling is growing and spic wrestling is doing fine, but in the West wrestling's in the shits.

WWE is failing because they’re not embracing the edginess. AEW is going full leftist so they’ll do even worse. The only viable company left is NJPW.

Is there an updated vesrion of this?

Fuck off weeb faggots

BIRDCHEST BUGEYE NIGGER APES BTFO

nah WWE is failing because they fucking suck

At least Japanese Wrestling doesn’t have to suck off social justice bullshit. They’re the reason your ratings are so bad across all western wrestling.

And what are the ratings for Jap wrestling? Oh, yeah. They don't exist

Let's be honest guys.
Its Seth. It's not a nigger champion, it's not a tranny champion, it's Seth.

The shieldettys seem to be afflicted with a curse that goes back to 2015, Give one a world championship, ratings drop to historic lows. There is a pattern.

Puro stopped having weekly televised shows ages ago. They only do talk shows and show clips of the matches. It is more irrelevant in Japan than WWE in the US.

t. user that lived there for a year.

>3.182 mill

If I were Vince and I saw these numbers, I'd jump off the roof of Titan towers.

Seething wrestlecuck confronted with the truth

But NJPW is growing, WWE is declining, which was the actual point he made.
The scene in Japan in general is experiencing growth. The scene in America in general is stagnant/dead.

This

The ratings were respectable even during Seth's first run in the main event until Sting told Seth in a promo that he was no HHH and how great and badass HHH is. They lost 700,000 viewers who never returned in that moment and then another 300,000 left once they learned Sting was almost killed in the ring.

One million viewers gone and never came back in less than one month all because of a weird promo to put over HHH and the reality setting in that fans would never see Sting vs Undertaker. That's just the truth of it.

>leftist
>Have been cursing a lot on recents BTE episodes

All leftists do is curse, you dumb faggot

Leftist manchildren think swearing is humorous because they view it as a violation of a parental figure's will/instruction and have father issues which is why they're trannies.

>aew promotes transgender wrestling
>already said women wrestling will be a focal point for company just like WWE is doing right now

Attached: 1552485394725.png (225x249, 112K)

and there is nothing wrong with that, idk why you faggots are so adverse to seeing women on your screens. I swear you incels are so lucky SJW culture made you all safe because 20 years ago you would ALL be called out for the closet faggots that you secretly are.

Damn this is some hard truth and actually not a shitpost on this board which is rare. Be prepared for “muh piss break” shit though.

dude it's so easy to spot who the /r9k/ . reddit MGTOW fags on this site lately, they can't get women so they say shit like "Oh she probably likes BLACK guys" like that makes their case any better lol. No woman is going to date some beta boy who's scared of every other race, and no TRUE racist will even respect a punk like that anyway because outside his computer screen he crawls through life in fear of everything.

or they just assume every woman is secretly trans so they can cope with the fact that real women don't talk to them.

give imem the strap
ding-dong diddly worked yourself into a shoot there reddit fag

You actually like watching unathletic people wrestling and botch all over the place?

You can tell they knew when they screwed up since Corey immediately had to mention that the celebration would only happen if Kofi won against Seth

Its how they get better. You can't just not give people a chance, its how things evolve.

Based but bluepilled. Jasethy isn’t Mexican

Attached: wymynwrestling.png (553x598, 385K)

this is unironically a based post

>Mexicans and no Africans, they don’t represent the USA.
This is what the 61% face actually believe.

there weren't vaginas in the ME, unironically

>Sting told Seth in a promo that he was no HHH and how great and badass HHH is.

Did that really happen? Dear lord Paul's ego knows no bounds.

I blame Bliss.

Yes... it was how they built their WWE Title match up. A combo of wacky TNA Sting stealing a Seth Rollins statue one week then the next giving the ultimate verbal deepthroat to HHH

God damn Gaitch is the most pathetic faggot in wrestling. I bet he has a small dick too

So what you’re saying is,
RAW RATINGS SKYROCKET

That has to be one of the lower 3rd hour drops in recent RAW history, right?

Did 800K on ESPN. That ain't no excuse. After Mania RAW against basketball did over a Million more 2 years ago.

>Seth and Kofi you dimeless faggots

You said it.

It didn't help that the major new superstar debuting on the post Mania RAW was... Lars?? At least Smackdown's new talent debut was better, cause it was... Lars??

WTF?!! I miss the days when someone like Brock Lesnar would show up outta nowhere and attack Cena on his first night back.

Fucking zoomers have ruined prowrestling forever.

>Becomes the only draw on the main roster in your path

Attached: Saviour.jpg (618x412, 169K)