HO LY SHIT

HO LY SHIT
HO LY SHIT
HO LY SHIT

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO.png (540x463, 378K)

>No Roman
>No Ronda
>No Brock
NO DIMES!

Hahahahah niggers sinking ratings.

BASED WOMENS WRESTLING

Yep. Kofi’s dropping the belt tonight

Ratings are shit with them too, especially Ronda. Proven data shows people tune out when Ronda is on

But i thought these guys were draws guys

Attached: What An Wrestlemania Moment.webm (788x448, 2.88M)

It's almost as if no one cares about a boring show with absolutly no surprises after a very shit Wrestlemania.

Goddamn I can't wait until WWE crumbles, Hope Kofi isn't it's last champion when it happens.

Nope. Enjoy that year long reign, and foot long dick, wh*teoid

>n-igger
>women fake fighting
>jasetthy

College Basketball finals were last night dimwits

OH NO NO NO NO

Becky Kofi and Seth win
I love Vince.

Main eventing women? Your buyrates start slippin'.
Give a nigger the strap? Your ratings are crap.

WWE doesn't make it another 10 years.

>leaves before the shitshow
BASED BROCK

Attached: 0_Screen-Shot-2019-04-08-at-002743.jpg (615x409, 26K)

SOON

Attached: 1554739699150.png (671x488, 223K)

Imagine being surprised that Seth, Becky and Kofi are rating poison.

this is what happens when you give reddit what it wants

>let all favorites win
>no hype or suspension to keep watching the next show
hmmm that's so weird

Based. People making the switch

Attached: Njpw logo.png (200x200, 16K)

>Virginia vs Texas Tech
They don't have fan bases. That wasn't Kentucky vs Duke, or even Michigan State vs Auburn. That was two tiny schools with no histories in college basketball and almost no histories in athletics.

Going up against what was supposedly the greatest Wrestlemania ever (kek) with a history-making (kek) black world champion and a history-making (kek) women's main event title unification match as a lead-in.

>Niggers
Literally nobody is a valid draw in WWE right now. After shitting up the 10s with short term nostalgia pops at the cost of long term appeal and everything about Brock and Roman, WWE has no one left. They are literally in possibly the most sensitive transitional phase since 1995-1996.

Vince is now fully aware and knows that he needs to make stars right fucking now.
I would've went Kofi/Finn but I guess Seth has his Shield glow.

Attached: 1429244681775.jpg (504x470, 69K)

I honestly didn't know what they expected, but at least the "kingdom" Triple H wanted so much to gain control of will crumble on his head, so that at least will be entertaining.

Hahhha niggers sinking ratings.

>To compare, the RAW after WrestleMania 34 drew 3.921 million viewers, while this Monday only drew 2.923 million viewers.
Looks like FOX is about to get a better deal.

>I'm a serious critic of wrestling with a savvy business-mind.
>I would've made Kofi Kingston and Finn Balor my biggest stars.

this.

Too bad rating dont matter anymore and WWE makes most of their money from Ads and sponsors now.

THIS

Tell that to FOX.

Guys, nobody expected Kofi to show up on RAM. I think the blame lies solely on the women shitters.

Attached: 1554165780084.jpg (1080x931, 98K)

And how do you think they determine how much they charge for those ads? Think real hard, E Drone

How seething would the modern WWE fan be if they brought Russo back? Because they wouldn't stop watching. Nothing the WWE could do would make them stop watching.

>womeme main event
>midcard world champions

WWE just got $2 billion from USA and FOX to deliver ratings.

USA are safe cause network is desperate, but FOX will cancel SmackDown if they don't deliver and WWE will lose money and their stick will go down and shareholders will be pissed

whats up, Seth

that's what catering to smarks gets you, WWE isn't going to get one new viewer putting belt on Rollins & Kofi

women don't draw outside Ronda.

the Mania honeymoon period is over. The only time wrestling draws is for big events every few months and they're attended by the SAME FANS not new fans

WWE is so dumb catering to smarks

Attached: gt.png (1146x565, 47K)

>Womeme trash
>flippy shit champions
>no stories
Yeah RAW Is fucked

The ratings for the Raw after WM 31 prove Seth is a draw, it’s everything else around him why the ratings are low, specifically Vince, that old fuck needs to leave

it was Roman's cancer wasn't it?

Good to see Tyler "Baby Dick" Black is back to finish the job he started and he even has help from the little coon now. I can't wait to see how bad the Smackdown ratings are. FOX must have a severe case of buyer's remorse

Attached: 1509456424188.gif (172x257, 116K)

No, it proves Roman/Brock is the draw, Rumble 2015 also proves that

Rollins hasn't proven to be a draw in anything compared to Reigns

Attached: Top 25 talents or brands for WWE Google Shopping searches in 2016.png (470x572, 22K)

By Feb?
Yes I would

Finn already has massive support in the fans that already throw money on this product and ND are walking merch machines.
If I had the power from JAN '19 - present you would definitely be seeing that shit. Also Kofi would be wrestling in a shirt.

I love how the stupid nigger cucks are avoiding these ratings threads.

Attached: 1552575456510.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I don't remember, was Jasethy a heel when he cashed in on Brock or did that come later?

yes youtube views is what keeping wwe alive right?

YOU DESERVE IT
CLAP CLAP CLAP
YOU DESERVE IT

Smarks are the only people who will ever care about wrestling now, it's not 1998 anymore, and wrestling will never be mainstream popular no matter how hard anyone tries.

you can take the cancer out and results would be the same - it's been this way for 5 years - look at the average

still more than who japan and aew

Attached: okada didn't watch.jpg (600x375, 39K)

5 years ago in 2014 they were drawing double viewership they're drawing now

nono, I meant the spike of interest in Roman

oh okay better to just accept the ratings going down the shitter and not even try to bring in any more fans right

>Post a 2016 chart
Seth was injured that entire year so the fact that he was that high proves how big of a draw he is... Seth was the Champ for the Raw after Mania 31, he was the reason ratings were high faggot. And Roman got booed out the building RR 2015 whilst Seth had match of the year that same night with Brock and Cena

yes, the spike is the cancer announcement, but Reigns is the most popular/searched name on google of any full-timer in last 5 years

>Ziggleretty is lower than fucking Big Show
It's time to future endeavor that no-dime shitter.

Attached: philbeeg.jpg (1211x1080, 112K)

>Finn has massive support.
The gay community is only like 2% of the population.

"Roman Reigns is the No. 2 merchandise seller in the company right now behind John Cena." - Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Newsletter - November 16, 2015)

In addition "Roman Reigns came 4th in a current WWE fanbase marketability study behind only John Cena, The Undertaker & Brock Lesnar." - Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Newsletter - April 4, 2016)

Best drawing house show feud (ten or more singles main events) in last 10 years = Reigns vs. Sheamus (6,556). - Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Newsletter - January 2, 2017)

"The top ten for 2016 on the Google shopping index, in order, were Cena, Reigns, Styles, Undertaker, Rollins, Ambrose, Bellas, Lesnar, Kane & Orton." - Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Newsletter - February 27, 2017)

"As of late, Reigns is selling more merchandise than any full-timer, given Cena’s status as a part-timer. And that’s not going to be changing as Cena gets more and more outside offers." - (Wrestling Observer Newsletter - April 3, 2017)

"It's really interesting because teenage girls were down from hour one to hour three 48 percent, and they were down like that the week before too by 49 percent. I mean that's incredible whatever it is. I wonder if that's Roman Reigns? that they just tune in, and find there is no Roman Reigns, and they just tune out in great numbers. Women were also down 23 percent from hour one to hour three. So essentially guys between 12 and 49 were watching all three hours, they were waiting for Braun Strowman, and everybody else tuned out in droves." - Dave Meltzer on 10/30 17 episode of RAW (WOR - 11/2/17)

Regarding merchandise sales, Cena is still far and away No. 1. Styles and Reigns right now duel for the No. 2 spot. - (Wrestling Observer Newsletter - April 16, 2018)

STFU faggot

Attached: most liked ever picture on WWE's instagram account.png (1366x768, 921K)

Seth would be a draw if he was heel. His stupid run as a face and promos are so fucking stupid and cringy.

Its the NCAA Finals, the teams don't actually matter. And it wasn't going against WM, it was going against Raw on Monday night. Not even defending WWE, just pointing that out.

>look at the average
....play.

Why are New Day so low on this list? Aren't they over and the top merch sellers?

You do know WWE has always counted Shield merch as “Roman merch” right, fuckin retard. You never see nobody with actual Roman merch in the crowds

KOBE KANGSTON BTFO FOREVER

2015 Seth proves different, that when ratings started to TANK - not even exaggerating - that's when it began

prove it

Attached: 51eeb24f7e2b4988762aa79ff3dee501m.jpg (473x315, 21K)

Good to know the ratings are going to do worse than they have been doing since beginning of this year. Vince is going to take the belt away from the minstrel dancing nigger pretty soon.

>He actually wants more fucking Lesnar VS Reigns
Jesus Christ, I'd rather the company sink. At least they'd be showing me something I'm interested in while they're going down. Fuck off.

based

but sad how far wrestling has fallen

Kofi and Seth? holy fricken yikes

Is this the first time the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship game went head-to-head with Monday Night Raw?

The people fully behind Finn are the people still throwing money at this product. he's also a workhorse for the men watching who want a good match and a twink for the ladies and gays to ogle. With the right push and booking, Finn could be absolutely huge international star. You bet your ass I would give him a top spot. He should've gotten it over Brock at the Rumble. That was literally WWE's last real chance to make a MAJOR star off of the Brock rub. Finn was the absolute last person people cared to see beat Brock and WWE threw that momentum away.

He should do it tonight.

Hi Colby

Nah but i'd love a show with

Reigns, Cena, Lesnar, Orton, Lashley, Strowman, McIntyre, Jinder, Corbin, Elias, EC3, Bobby Roode, etc.

With right creative, would be dimes

>for the men watching who want a good match

seek help

Attached: 1554596029426.jpg (1080x1143, 290K)

I'm pretty sure the game is always on Monday.

Bruh you just named nothing but complete shitters and said the show would be “dimes”

KYS Cuck

>a small number of supporters with money is better than more supporters with the same amount of money
No.

>he's a workhorse for men who wants to watch a good match
Who gives a fuck about flips? He's also made of glass.

>booking Finn Balor to beat Brock Lesnar
Might as well book Io to beat Brock.

You realize the following people exist right? Brock, Orton, AJ, Lashley, Sheamus, Cesaro, Roman, Cena, McIntyre, Samoa Joe, Bryan

>big surprising thing happens
>people tune in the following night
>"Seth's a draw, that's all him, not circumstantial at all!"
>seth tanks ratings massively during his reign in which he is the actual, focused centerpoint
>"Seth's not an anti-draw, pay no mind!"

Massive brainlet.

>fans: make seth, kofi, and becky win or we riot!
>wwe: *does that and also goes with the fan-pleasing outcomes in almost every other match on the show*
>fans:

Only fans that are left are the hardcore smark fans that will never leave, all the casuals officially left when Carder’s Mania streak died.

Why the fuck would Vince ever cave into SJW cucks?

He's leaving for XFL. WWE is now a leftist cuck company

snipe hunting the Hunter, based Vince pulling one last screwjob

Casuals left well before that. A big chunk left when Austin retired, then when Benoit killed his family, then when the show went PG and Cenawinslol, then when Punk left, when Bryan won, and when the divas became Women's Revolution.

>we will protest if becky and kofi are not the winners
>RATINGS FUCKING DROP LIKE CEMENT!
>fans: i-it was f-football

>Gives the people what they want
>They Don't watch
>Gives the people what they don't want
>They watch
Really makes you think

CHIMAMANDA CHIMAMÁ CHIMAMÁ
CHIMA CHIMAMANDA CHIMAMÁ CHIMAMÁ

Attached: TARP IT DOWN.jpg (1198x1599, 461K)

Gays are just one profitable group. Finn could've easily extended his fanbase.

>Who gives a fuck about flips? He's also made of glass.
His last major injury was caused by another person, he's also not just flips but at least I realize i'm talking to a wall going forward now.

>Might as well book Io to beat Brock.
Nigga it's all fake fighting.

>That list
Good lord where do I begin, the stars who have had their time at the top already, the stars who were completely rejected by fans, the lazy workers just coasting, or just Sheamus who was literally given anything and still couldn't connect? I'll give you Bryan but I honestly prefer him as a top heel.

Gays aren't going to buy enough wrestling shit to counter the amount that non-gays would.

Roman is searched a lot BECAUSE he's the top guy, not the other way round
Anybody would be the exact same in his position

This, they should have at least Bryan retain.

>Zigger
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-12-17h48m22s931.png (640x480, 325K)

That was also the year Roman bacame the main guy.

Kek

That's racist

Does anyone else feel like Kofi doesn't want to be champion? He seemed reluctant the entire time and was just riding on the fans and New Day's encouragement.

SOS
THE RATINGS ARE DROPPING

I think he knows he hasn't earned it and that he's going to be exposed by the ratings.

>Shit wahmens main event
>nobody watches

Makes you think

How many fucking times do they need to put a belt on the Shield? They're confirmed record low anti draws.

I've felt the same vibe, thought I was the only one

They built the company around them 6 years ago. Too late to go back.

Big guys draw more, Vince was always right, snarks seething etc

he only got the belt because of affirmative action. He should feel guilt

Because it's not the Attitude Era anymore and nobody gives a shit.
WWE should go back to a 2 hour Raw and 1 hour Heat (Smackdown) and just tell stories that are fun, funny, edgy, violent, etc, etc.
They have a winning formula that they refuse to use.

>there was a year when Kalisto meant more than HHH, Goldberg, New Day, Miz, KO, and Shane
>he's an irrelevant shitter now

Attached: badnewsintensifies.gif (500x332, 706K)

>first full black WWE champ
>ratings tank
Pottery

Attached: 1546350456575.jpg (239x253, 10K)

i kekked at that too, what a fucking faggot.

2015-2018... hmm thats not current 2019 results queer. not gonna look at old results from years ago and go yush that represents modern 2019 wwe! nice try with your jewish tricks

Everyone wants to be champion even the people who might tell you they don't. Kofi might be tounge in cheek about it but Orton killing his push in 2009 definitely hurt him.

He only has it because Bryan doesn't do Saudi shows, he'll drop it back at Money in the Bank

GOOD.

The show sucked. Worst post Mania Raw I've ever seen and I'm old enough to remember the days when post Mania Raws weren't a thing yet.

I wanna see wwe die before I do.

Attached: DknyEO0UYAA9xCP.jpg (1000x861, 130K)

1 hunnie percent i'm sure Owens and Ziggler are probably the current top 2 draws

Most fans didn't know Kofi would even be on Raw....just sayian.

And Seth.
How can you blame Kofi who isnt a Raw star, so no one knew he would be on Raw.

brock looked in top shape at mania, was sad the bastard is done with fake fighting. happy that he was able to huge sums of money out of vince's pocket and make all the full timers look like chumps.

They booked Mania on the same night as NCAA Finals. Of course the ratings were lower.
Who the hell was watching Raw last night?

Based black guy

from 11 seconds to 15 seconds that look on seths face lol

nobody wants to see this two lanky dorks

Imagining celebrating beating the farm system? Holy yikes NJPW!

>Who the hell was watching Raw last night?
Raw had the first 80 minutes without the NCAA game.
Cope moar faggot

Why do so many retards say this? All it would take to bring in casual viewers is for the WWE to create one big star like they did with Hogan back in the 80s. They're either too scared to let anyone become bigger than the company or they're too incompetent to create a star like they did 20 years ago. Cena hasn't and never will be on the level of Hogan, Austin or The Rock.

>lanky
>both are under 6 feet tall

>They're either too scared
It's this

are they both doing tryouts for the next finn balor demon smoke promo?

This is not the first time the championship went head-to-head with Raw.
Better to look at YoY numbers on a year that this happened before. Like 2017.
Also, you YoY is good for measuring overall brand performance but is a shit metric for measuring the impact of a single star, or the incremental change you'd see with a new champion. You want to look at week over week. Compare the Mania go home show to Raw after Mania, and the week before that.

BURN IT DOWN
>the ratings
BURN IT DOWN
>the ratings

Even in the picture it looks like they're doing some flippy shit that nobody wants to see. I wish the wrestling business would die. It's like a chick that used to be smoking that had some kids, married a skid, and gained 50lbs. It's just sad now

Roman has always been anti-dimes ya retarded simp

Stop pushing women's wrestling already.
Stop with the SJW female empowerment shit. Becky Lynch is a fake tough guy McGregor ripoff and it is fucking cringe

>He only has it because Bryan doesn't do Saudi shows
wow Jinder 2.0 huh? gotta love how Vince is killing his own stars just for poo blood money

Attached: c9d10aa68c3da24f834146d7cb7a22a1.jpg (452x452, 33K)

BASED! Paul must be ding-dong diddly seething!

Attached: rainkeker.jpg (232x238, 14K)

>Seth has his Shield glow
what? The Shieldetty's are all anti-rating shitters, Seth is not a star.

Based

Attached: 1554803142183.jpg (1744x1238, 271K)

based sethetty and undercarder doing what they do.

BRING BACK BIG RATINGS MARK VINCE YOU KEKOLD BASTARD

>roman
kek mightve been even worse

Attached: BIG RATINGS MARK.jpg (686x384, 61K)

he better be with how much they pushed his fucking ass, shit nigger he's underperforming if anything.

Would have Kofi been champ in 2009 if not for Randy seething?

Attached: 1543331741266.jpg (960x958, 215K)

probably not, he would've had a title feud or two but thats about it.

Midcard meeting

But Ads and sponsors don't want to put their shit on shows without good rantings

Deep down he knows the WWE Championship is a mid-card title at this point and no more prestigious than winning the IC title 20 years ago.

hi vince

barely beating side show lol

>done with fake fighting

Worked. He's going to come back when DC beats him.

>dc beating brock
ok nigger

These guys to be Austin and Rock? Kek.

Hes going to knock Brock out in the second round.

brock will take him down and pummel his manlet fatass to death just like he did to mexican eminem

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1515566741787.png (574x645, 456K)