AEW's offer to Dean Ambrose: 6 Million per year

Report:

The Latest On Ambrose Is That He Is Set To Take A Long Break (6 Months) From WWE. At The Same Time AEW Has Offered Him A Incredible Contract For Up To $6 Million Per Yr (More $ Than Roman & Seth) For Less Dates. Dean Will Make His Decision Over The Next Few Months.

From Slice Wrestling, a very credited source which has been EXTREMELY accurate in recent weeks in his/their reporting.

Attached: 6 million.png (388x481, 149K)

Fake twitter news.

6 months you say?

Convenient for any tv shows starting in October.

I'll wait for WOR confirm.

>6 million

Ambrose vs. Goldberg in AEW confirmed

>SliceWrestling
WHO?

Based. Deano about to get them money mark dimes.

Never trust a nigga that capitalizes every word in a sentence

He makes some bold predictions and they're pretty much all right for the most part. He has a highly accurate source.

Dave's source who no longer is Jericho, is someone who fucks with him and feeds him fake information, it seems Slice's source is someone far more honest and closer to creative than Dave's.

Pic related, hours before last night's show.

Attached: slice sources.png (858x600, 506K)

>Omega vs Ambrose

BASED. Gonna fucking NUT

How the hell can aew afford that

Dave reported the Lacey Evans shit months ago.

Jericho is getting 6 millions a year as wel. I doubt that he's taking a long break since everybody in WWE has said that he's a workhorse. He just burnout of the company.

Fuck AEW i want Gage vs Moxley

slicewrestling just posts other reports or makes guesses. when hes wrong he deletes and blocks anyone that calls him out

this has never happened

Sure thing, Slice

But am I wrong though? No.

The fuck has SliceWrestling been credible on anything? Say what you will about Meltzer or Sapp but at least they confirm with one another on breaking news, these guys haven't had the same run.

>Report
>Slice Wrestling

Sounds like a reputable source to me.

Attached: 1479110686126.jpg (456x402, 30K)

This, Moxley should have a comfy 6 month run in GCW then sign up with someone big for money.

What kind of fucking moron would turn down 6 million bucks

Do you know what I would do for 6 million bucks? Do you?

The state of that hair

366 likes

YIKES! how dumb can you be to like that from "slicewrestling"

Attached: BigKev.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Fuck off Bryan!

Imagine how long, if ever, it would take Dean Ambrose to draw that money back for AEW,

How can this startup company afford this

Because Tony Khan's dad gave him 70 million dollars to start a wrestling company.

I thought it was 100 mil

Hey, Slice, you think people would forget about the last time you posted a bunch of nonsense and you got blown out so hard that even the dorks at reddit banned you?
You said nxt was moving to fox sports; you were wrong. You said undisputed era was being called up to form a stable with Seth Rollins; you were wrong. You’ve posted spoilers for every major ppv, and the ones you didn’t steal from REAL reporters who are actually in the industry; all wrong. And then you delete the tweets like the fucking fraud you are.
Please, for the love of fuck, stop coming to the only wrestling forum on the internet where you’re not banned and trying to promote yourself. It’s annoying. I’m here for Nash 92 memes and brap threads, not your fake ego you whiny little fake news faggot.

This probably isn't true.
But lets say that it is...

Dean Ambrose is not going to be a return on that investment. Truthfully, no one short of Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan or The Rock would be worth $6 million for a limited schedule.

It would be horrible business.

AEW is a start-up, you don't throw around that kind of money without a reputation.

BTFO slicetty seething

Jericho is reportedly on the 6mil base salary

How are they going to book all these rejects who left WWE because they wanted the top championships?

That's foolish as fuck. It should tell anyone paying attention that the Khan's are money marks

Cringing hard go back to

oy vey

neither of those items are inaccurate, though. "discussing" is different from "going to", and lacey did in fact get a big push starting out the women's rumble this year after skipping the nxt title entirely only to shit the bed with botches

it'd be worth it just to see ambrose wrestling with his heart in it again

Does anyone know when Ambrose's contract is officially up? I don't think it's the day after Mania.

>random Twitter page
>Report

Ya boil?

>slicewrestling
I'll wait till Big Dick Dave reports on it, part of me still thinks this is a work even though WWE went through all the trouble to give Dean a farewell

Attached: 1412494502806.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

Unless Meltzer reports the opposite thne it's not true

>paying Dean Ambrose $6 million a year
This company won’t last two years

Get Meltzers cock out of your mouth and ask faggot.

based saudi oil blood money

Is this real?
If so that is a hard offer to turn down. And if they offer Dean that, they could throw 10+ million at Roman. What would happen if Vince lost his precious Roman?!

>6 Million
what are the odds?

Why couldn't you get that if he goes to AEW? They seem pretty open about letting their workers do other stuff, especially with GCW (see Joey Janela).

That would make sense since they're probably using Jericho for more than just in ring stuff, like as a road agent and doing creative stuff.

that's a lot of hotdogs

Dave Meltzer fake news?NOOOOOOOOOOO

AEW isn't going to gross $12 million its first year that's a yikes from me that they're spending that on only 2 wrestlers.

>From Slice Wrestling, a very credited source which has been EXTREMELY accurate in recent weeks in his/their reporting.
HAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The farewell is basically a PR move to keep Dean.

If Dean resigns with the WWE he'll be given a free title belt reign just like the WWE gave Bryan after he re-upped his contract.

Capitalizing Every Word Makes What He's Saying All That More True.

Attached: 1547470757692.jpg (640x640, 47K)

>Capital starting letters on each word
Auto fake news

They are already making money selling T-shirt’s to obese virgins.

>SliceWrestling

Attached: 1552283545358-asp.jpg (594x506, 99K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED!

VINCE MUST BE SEETHING!!!

Attached: 1513460891635.jpg (674x755, 94K)

Jericho can draw and he's a veteran who cam work with the younger talent as well as work backstage on booking and such. Dean hasn't been proven to draw anywhere near that worth.

easily

Attached: Shahid-Khan.png (600x360, 72K)

I thought Cody was gonna pay everyone the same?

Let Bobby cum in your wife every day?

Employee salaries are not college tuitions, retard.

Dean's probably fucking bitches on the side anyway.

Be real user, it was just for show. The women and trannies will only be making $4.74m a year.

>The women and trannies will only be making $4.74m a year.
More than Charlotte and Becky are making.

>A farewell segment
>Somehow supposed to keep the wrestler you're saying farewell to
You're not that bright are you?

That was wrong understanding for his "equal pay".
Major acts are getting paid more than minor acts.
If a woman will rise up to a major act level, she will be paid the same. Right now, they are not.

Based Deano making AEW dimes and dropping WWE like the bottom bitch it is now.

>literally richer than Vince McMahon

They have saudi money

Rich pajeets, they buy up everything. Don't fall for the hotdog meme.

stop projecting your BLACKED fantasies