Reminder that no matter how bad it gets...

Reminder that no matter how bad it gets, at least you didn't pay thousands of dollars to sit in rainy 40 degree weather for 9 hours to watch what is argued as one of the worst Wrestlemanias in history.

Cheers, fags.

Attached: wrestlemania-35_6cfd8l6qa5n51166tmqv2u4qp.jpg (696x391, 171K)

E-drones deserve what they get.

it was high 50s and overcast. rain didnt start till 130am. and i only paid 100 bucks

IVe been to every Mania since 26 and this was one of the best. I paid 600 for my girlfriend and I to have badass seats. Between the drive, the hotel, meals, and souvenirs we only spent about 5000.

That’s nothing, we’ll have that loan paid off in time for Mania next year, just like we do every year.

Decent bait.

Said it before, production values alone make modern manias better than the first 9. I WILL say that this was probably the single worst mania to watch live and in person, great Kofi/Bryan match aside, I will give it that much. It rained at WM24 too but at least that mania was good to make up for it.

>captcha is spots in my neighborhood
Motherfuck should I get scared?

It's the same world whether it's WrestleMania or not. There's nothing left to spend thousands on that hasn't been ruined in some way or another by this Bieber-Obama-Cena stranglehold on global culture. You might as well spend it on this WrestleMania which was not arguably the worst when it was objectively better than last year's. There's nothing to hope for either way. Were marooned on a small island in an endless sea, unable to escape. Trump couldn't fix it and neither can you. The war is lost.

You've said it before, and it didn't get less retarded since then.

>not mentioning Batista vs. HHH as another great match

Opinion even more disregarded.

>Batista v HHH
>Great

Motherfuck I'm not even gonna argue with you. There is no fixing your shit tastes in any capacity.

We heard your retarded opinion before and you were roundly mocked and insulted for it.

Your Ticket was this cheap? I would go.

My sentiments exactly, you son of a bitch.

Believed until you mentioned girlfriend

107 for section 315. no blocked views or anything onlything i couldnt see was the miz/shane finish cuz i was facing the hardcam side

im legit stating to feel E-drones now.
why can't we save them?

Attached: 1553367705069.png (661x556, 430K)

I was right then and I'm right now. Cope, nostalgiafags.

Took 10 manias for them to have a good on and 17 for them to have a great one. Before 10, WM were largely one match/spectical shows if they were lucky with literally some of the worst of the worst Manias in just the first 5.

2, 4, 5, and 9 are all in the legitimate discussion for WOAT manias alone. None, absolutly NONE in modern day compared to the shittiness of just those 4.

*feel bad

We tried. They dont want to be saved. They think anything not WWE isnt good. Literally "I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan" kind of people.

Also the Indians who's only wrestling they even have access to is WWE.

Redditspacing means nobody needs take you seriously. 3 > 35. Fuck off back to your home to talk about how great manlet nigger champions and womens wrestling is.

Shut the fuck up, some of us actually have lives, Jobs, and girlfriends

my most recent captcha was literally the block i lived on 4 months ago. yikes my dude

Significantly better than some fat guy struggling just to live in the middle of the ring

Good banter guys 7/10

How do you get those things? No one tells me.

>defending wymyns wrestling
Mania is over piss off.

HHH vs Batista was the match I fell asleep halfway through. It was the lowest point of the night.

paid this much for first lower deck seating in 2007, can't imagine what nosebleed seats this gets you now

>Someone actually liked Batista vs HHH
The was the slowest and most tedious match to get through on the entire card, what the shit were you smoking/drinking that night that made that match look good? Hell, scratch good, what the eternal fuck made that match "great"?

Why would you even pay 10 dollars for a shit 9 hour show?

You don't want a girlfriend. You'll break up within 2 years and have to go through it all over again. By 28 you'll hate yourself and your idea of love for going through it over and over again at least two dozen times.