Attached: AEWShida.jpg (847x1200, 279K)

huh Alvarez was right, they didn't get to 3 mill overall

Raw After Mania viewership on USA Network:

8 pm: 3,182,000
9 pm: 2,943,000
10 pm: 2,646,000

Avg: 2,924,000 viewers

-Down 25% from night after 'Mania in 2018
-Was still Raw's highest figure of 2019, just edging out Feb. 25 when Roman Reigns returned

Attached: 1553796471239.jpg (366x401, 54K)

>no BBD to work the smarks into a seethe
>Becky, Jasethy and Kofi are anti-draws
KEK

>bex
you mean Lacey 'muh nasties' Evans is ratings cancer

>making up bullshit numbers
literally a e w paying the media companies to silence numbers
real numbers where in the 10s of millions

Imagine trying to book your entire company around what reddit wants without realizing redditors are intolerable faggots nobody can stand.

>RAW getting over 3 million in 2019

based Becky and Seth

seth kofi tease didnt even draw - JUST

Holy shit, not even the post Mania bump can keep them at 3 mil now.

Pretty bad for RAM.

0/10

I stopped watching wrestling in 2008 from general lack of interest. I got back into it in 2016 because it seemed like things were picking up.
Wrestlemania and this whole season was so bad that I think I might be done again. I gave RAW a chance last night but it doesn't seem like things are gonna turn around based on that show. If things don't change over the next few weeks, I'm probably gone. And unlike the sweaty obese smarks that literally cannot stop watching something they bitch about endlessly, I have no problem finding other things to occupy my time.

March Madness Championship game started at 9

Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

The numbers are down nearly 25% from last year.

2018:
H1 - 4.09M
H2 - 4.06M
H3 - 3.59M

It was an obvious bait and switch from the announcement. No one honestly expected them to unify the titles right then and there.

The entire build for mania was shit. Why would people tune in?

What's new ya fkn simp?! Why dont you crawl up out of your basement, wash your underarms, shave your filthy neckbeard and take a walk outside in the sunlight. You think this is any kind of way to live? Sitting smashing your chubby cheeto stained fingers in to your epic RazR clicky keyboard, starting threads about your cucking fantasies, joshis feet and hurrr raw ratings badder huhhhhrrr. You're a good damned Nash is what you are. A big man with little man syndrome, mad at the world, the African American male phallus fucking you in the gas summer of 92 style, a metaphor for your perceived sense that the world is somehow keeping you down and it's the coloured man's fault that you're a virgin incel basement dwelling memester.

Attached: KEVIN_REMEMBERING_SUMMER_OF_92.jpg (392x470, 30K)

will they get to 1.5 before the end of the year?

Seething bexcel.

LAST YEAR

Hour 1: 4.098 million
Hour 2: 4.069 million
Hour 3: 3.597 million

JUST

>The following records were broken, with WM 13 from 97' being the absolute nadir.

-Lowest WM RAW viewership in 22 years.
-Lowest WM RAW demos in 22 years.
-Biggest WM RAW Y-Y viewership drop in 22 years.
-Biggest WM RAW Y-Y demo drop in 22 years.
-First WM RAW with sub 3M viewership.

Attached: y2j.png (483x559, 544K)

they hit 3 million in the first hour you retard

OHNONONONONOO RASSLEKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH.. SKATEBOARDING IS HEADED TO THE OLYMPICS WHILE WWE IS HEADED FOR BANKRUPTCY LMAOO

Attached: laughing_satan.gif (403x500, 142K)

Reminder that marks have convinced themselves that nothing they could ever do would draw ratings so the constant decline doesn't matter. Yay Becky.

C O P E

or the fact that internet dweebs can't afford cable so they stream RAW and SD, robbing the company of views

Alvarez predicted the total avg wouldnt be above 3m. It wasnt. It was 2.924.

BRING THIS FUCKER BACK ALREADY

Attached: vr.jpg (250x376, 11K)

>Roman lost to Bork
>he had to show up and get pummeled by Braun
>4 million views

>fastforward one year later
>WWE finally listens to fans, gives every babyface the victory save for Rey Mysterio (probably because Roman is moving to Smackdown to take Joe's belt away)
>3 million views

JUST

>ctrl f "skyrocket"
>0 results
>ctrl f "plummet"
>0 results
WHICH IS IT
GIVE IT TO ME PAUL

I dont get it, they gave the fans everything they wanted at Wrestlemania....

technically they went up from last week but because its not a normal episode it makes more sense to compare it to last years.

>ignoring the ratings descent for the past year

based retard

With what, exactly?

WWE ratings have been trending downward for years you fucking moron

>trending downward

losing 25% of your audience is falling off a cliff

>down 25% from last year

LMAOOOOOOOOO

WWE will die in your lifetime

Attached: 1458703868288.gif (297x199, 1000K)

It genuinely will. The super hardcore fans will be the only ones left within five years. Problem being that most of them are middle aged and will die in a few decades.

It's pathetic that a supposed title unification match had 0 heat. If the champs were dbry and Lesnar guaranteed the crowd would have been going nuts

>give reddit what they want
>lowest WM Raw ratings of all time

Shocking, isn't it?

almost like social media is a tiny echo chamber

it seems like their bedrock of fans who tune in no matter what is about 2.4 million so they'll have to work hard to drive those guys away

>Just edging out Big Dogs return
Holy based Roman almost match Raw after mania numbers by himself. Give him the strap now!

This drop off for a title vs title unification match is insane.

Also, BASED SHID(A)POSTER

BASED nigger losing 500k viewers.