Hey Mark, looking... uhh... good... old buddy

>Hey Mark, looking... uhh... good... old buddy.

Attached: Untitled.png (535x538, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/av8P_MORJjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't they hate eachother?

Undertaker dresses like my granddad.

Carder skipping leg day.

manlet detected

DYEL detected.

Taker is a loyal house boy. When Bret and Vince patched up and Bret returned, Taker's reason for hating him disappeared.

reminder no girl will ever notice or care about the size of your legs, only the length hahahaha

No, Carder is one of Bret's favourites.

>I punched out Vince McMahon in the locker room, but the only reason Vince was in the locker room was because of Undertaker," Hart said. "Undertaker pounded on Vince's door after the 'Screwjob.' He said, 'Get your ass down to that dressing room and explain yourself,' and Vince wouldn't have listened to anybody else."
>"I wrote Taker a letter when I left," Hart said. "I said, 'You have to be the voice of the dressing room and the leader now that I'm gone.' I always felt that I was the leader of the dressing room and looked after everything. If guys had a problem, they could come to me and I'd go to Vince and say, 'This guy has a problem, maybe you can help him.'"

midget DEMOLISHED

Attached: cringe laugh.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Cope. Post screams 5 foot 11 DYEL manlet.

Not at all

Attached: 10C54A9C-F29E-4A06-B3B2-6A8DB7E276E3.jpg (750x1334, 209K)

>one minute apart
>poster count doesn't increase
Seething DYEL manlet.

GYMCOPER DETECTED OHNONONONO

Attached: manlet.jpg (604x451, 43K)

Post body ya seething manlet.

>hahahaha
never seen anybody type haha's without being fuming out of their minds

>

Attached: lMlHDyV.jpg (650x1154, 111K)

>He thinks girls care about body
Face is the only thing important, why team edward beat coping gymcelling team jacob in twilight

Attached: twilight manlet.jpg (1332x697, 127K)

Kek this it's a big tell.
>I'M NOT BOILING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>DYEL manlet projecting hard
The fact you are too scared to post your body tells me everything I need to know little man. Hop along now.

Lolol the girl on the left. You can see the look on her face that says "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS GUYS HEIGHT OHNONONONO"

b-b-b-but if only they had noticed the size of his legs

Give it a rest Carter everyone on the board knows you're a fucking midget.

Based Carder laying down the law to Vince so Bret could purestrike him

Don't worry user, increasing your squat will for sure make girls notice you

Attached: charlton laugh.gif (375x160, 3.36M)

>if I keep posting pictures nobody will notice how badly I am fuming
Interesting cope.

carter is shoot 6'4" (6'6" with his wrestling boots on) ya ding-dong diddly vertically challenged geek

Undertaker is truly a badass

Any story about Mark being a bad or locker room leader is null and void after he let Triple H bitch him out, take his spot and sink the company.

Carter is a 5' 5 fat beaner who seethes whenever people mention the gym because he's been laughed out of everyone he tried to go to.

2019 and you guys still think that height is important. Im 48 years old and about 5’4 in height. I like hanging out in the mall and most of the time i get a girls number or add on facebook. Is height important? No

Holy cringe

>carter is shoot 6'4" (6'6" with his wrestling boots on) ya ding-dong diddly vertically challenged geek
Holy based

>48 years old and nailing high school girls
Absolutely based

>carter arguing with himself again

Manlet absolutely seething. Post height ya vertically challenged LARPing beaner.

ohnononono pua coper detected

Not high school girls, girls as adult females.

You let me down bro.

King of the manlets.

youtu.be/av8P_MORJjE

Taker just didn't like whiney bitches in general. Bret Cuck and HBK were the biggest whiney bitches back then.

HBK cried to Vince and wanted to go over Austin in the WrestleMania Mike Tyson match, but Undercarder stood behind the curtains and would've shoot beat the shit out of HBGay with his pure strikes if he didn't put over Stone Cold when he was white hot.

Both bretcuck and hbgay got older and lost their egos. So he is cool with them now.

all i see is her Shawn like eye

Why do you think he made Vince put Undertaker on Smackdown? Triple H wanted him out of the way. That's the real reason he didn't want to work Tuesdays.

People still go to malls?

only pua manlets

Attached: pua rejects.png (817x857, 543K)

Thought this was Cena before clicking on thread.

Nope. They have respect for each other. But at the same time Taker did tell Bret whenever he was getting too whiny and so did he tell Shawn as well cause he don't like whiny bitches.

I feel bad for the guy on the right.

No amount of body building can fix the 5 ft curse. He'll always be hideous to women.

Nice pasta

You're only talking about Shawn. Only the Kliq were these kinds of cunts which is why Taker and Bret were always fine.

I’m a self aware manlet and date girls taller than me. Tbh it doesn’t matter if you can talk and are not insecure about it.

No. There was pictures of Carder wearing a shirt with an old Bret picture of him in his wrestling panties. You don't wear a naked man on your shirt unless you like them

bret and carder both confirmed self-marks

You do realise Taker is the one who pushed Hunter to marry Steph, right?

>Don't they hate eachother?

No Bret and Mark have been friends since he first came into the WWE. Mark was a huge fan of Stu and even Bret during Bret's Stampede days.

Umm no, you're thinking of Paul's heart.

Not that user but
>tfw 5'11"
Not the shittiest thing in life but man, I would have liked that extra inch.
>that's what she said.