Not on or at RAW

>not on or at RAW
>cancelled Wendy Williams show appearance

What's going on with Sasha guys?

Attached: sasha.jpg (448x412, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2019/04/09/wendy-williams-show-fuming-after-wwes-sasha-banks-cancels-at-last-minute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The better question, who cares about Botcha?

did you miss the thread about it?
not main eventing WM worked her into a shoot

I do faggot

She's upset she lost her tag title and wasn't in the main event. She said years ago that she would be heartbroken if she didn't.
I'm just hoping she leaves now

Have sex

She's depressed because she got worked into thinking she and Bayley would get a good run as tag champs and now knows they won't even be a team after next week

Lose weight

To be honest Diane, I'm a horse.

IT WAS HER TURN

She's mad about losing at WM

Throwing a fit because she's such a mark for herself.
No wonder that fat chink bagged her. He's the only one that could put up with Baldy Mc.Moodswing.

>she canceled
I will bet $100 WWE canceled. They're not allowed to interview without permission, regardless of the fact that they're independent contractors....

I really doubt WWE would cancel for her, doing that is just asking to be blackballed.

we needed another thread about this

Are you serious? WWE kills to get on this type of shit. They probably set it up.

Projection, unironically.

That photo reminds be of all the stories of her being an absolute asshole fans have reported. Shes an entitled cunt that is having a tantrum over her booking

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-16-11-18-724_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2280, 964K)

She was pissed as heel walking down the ramp on Sunday.

Who is Wendy Williams?

Mikaze found her full of Sheamus' cum and killed himself on the spot. Shes busy sorting out his funeral.

Seething irl.

she realized that not only will she never be as popular as lexi, she can never have her because lexi is a good Christian girl which means she’s saving herself for marriage with a man as God ordains.

Seek mental help

You don't want to know. Think what Cena is to wrestling, Bieber is to music, Call of Duty is to video games, Obama is to the country... that tier of awfulness, but for talk shows. Avoid at all costs.

Literally marriage problems

Popular things bad

STEAMING, unirronically

My statement doesn't imply anything like that. New world order things bad.

> cena
> bad
WM is over, you can fuck off back to wew now

Sasha and I would like to announce that we are expecting a child this December. Please respect our privacy. Thank you.

Her and Micuckze are unirronically having problems. Her marriage to him might end

Congrats, Sheamus.

This. I knew they were dropping the belts when I saw her entrance. I can always tell with Sashit

is she the biggest self mark in history?

I got her pregnant she will be on paternity leave for quite a bit

No worries

She's a jabroni mark, and let Vince work her into a shoot. She should cut a promo on Vince, and fuck off to the bingo halls where she belongs.

She hasn't left my house in days shes addicted to my dick bros, I need to go pick up food but she won't let me wtf do I do?

It's impossible for her too be happy for someone else. Worked herself into a shoot

Maybe she shouldn't have signed a mark contract for NXT then.

I would say you need to be 18+ to post on this board but then I remember that Cena has been shitting up WWE for over fifteen years now.

SHE WORKED HERSELF INTO A SHOOT, BROTHER.
-HH

Callof Duty isn’t that bad though.

Mikaze is in the enclosed pool area.

Worthless self mark that could only land a fat chink with self esteem low enough to marry Baldy Mc.Moodswing.

Cena popular. Good one user.

THE SEAMSTRESS IS IN THE ENCLOSED POOL AREA

it's literally the same game since MW2 with a different coat of paint every year dude. kys

>Don't bet against Sasha Banks
This mofo probably also said don't bet against the Lakers with Lebron

OH GOD! JESUS! It's happening again.

>convince yourself you're the best woman wrestler in the company despite being a botch machine with no real character aside from "I like Eddie Guerrero"
>try desperately to get Vince to include you in the main event of WrestleMania to no avail
>"m-maybe I'll win the tag titles, at least..."
>turns out you have to lose to the fucking IIconics
>come out with a sour look on your face, giving it away to everyone that you're losing
>have a shit match
>seethe backstage
>go home and contemplate suicide
>call in sick to work and a mainstream show
pathetic

He is popular. With kids and manchildren. Kinda like Pokémon.

S
She woke up on monday and realized she wasnt IICONIC

Attached: 1554747431476.jpg (750x422, 50K)

pagesix.com/2019/04/09/wendy-williams-show-fuming-after-wwes-sasha-banks-cancels-at-last-minute/

“She won’t be booked again,” the insider said. “She didn’t give a real reason for canceling, and she did it only hours before the show tapes, so production was left scrambling to fill her spot. Wendy ended up doing an extra segment of Hot Topics instead.”

FUCK YOU IM THE GREATEST WOMENS WRESTLER TO EVER LIVE AND EDDIE IS SMILING DOWN ON ME FROM HEAVEN

Attached: THE BEST WOMENS WRESTLER OF ALL TIME.jpg (452x576, 93K)

the world simply has passed her by. She needs to quit WWE and go indy to get her heart back in the game.

She needs to kill herself because she'll always be one of those dumb vapid bitches that will never be happy

Eddie ain't in heaven.
Eddie's down there. IN HELL!!!