Thanks for breaking down those doors Kofi!

Attached: wwef_1202472283_th_64.jpg (818x459, 29K)

God Booker T was so fucking based, i am still seething that faggot HHH had to bury him

>Ron Simmons was WCW Champion
>Booker T was WCW and WWE World Heavy Weight Champion
>The Rock was WWE Champion
>Mark Henry was WWE World Heavy Weight Champion
Wow, thanks for breaking down the barrier, Kofi

Booker T had been buried into being an established midcarder by 2003, the money was with Goldberg/HHH

Kofi is probably the only one that's 100% nigger.

th-those were secondary championships so they don't count and as for the rock, not black enough sorry

Same

HHH buried Goldberg too.

Good God 2003 Raw was a tire fire, how the fuck does anyone get nostalgic for fucking Evolution?

the wwe title became a midcard belt since aj held it

This. They kept turning him heel, face, heel, face. And he was already an established jobber to the main eventers. Beating Triple H could have reignited his career though and the build up was classic underdog story but... yeah.

based nogs

>secondary championships
>WWE title is THE secondary championship that is the #2 title on its own brand and who's lineage now includes Kofi, Styles, Mahal, Wyatt, & Dean

>Rock

Here we go again

But the Rock is definitely not black enough. Rikishi was. The Usos are pretty much there too. Roman is not black enough either FYI.

Orton, because he had the perfect Chad phenotype

Attached: orton.png (1366x768, 1.38M)

Universal title is now the #1 belt in WWE

>imagine dreaming of becoming a world champion in wrestling... only to get there and the belt is a giant ugly Wario belt that is ugly as sin and has no prestige

thank god Big Gold got to escape this gen of shitters. There are 4 world title aesthetics worth a shit.

>Big Gold
>Winged Eagle
>10 Pounds of Gold
>IWGP v4

it's sad that the IC title is the most coveted among the wrestlers who grew up as fans because that was the belt they saw on TV.

Booker in 2019 is a better wrestler than Kofi is in 2019.

by miles and miles. Booker T was fucking cool, and didn't make you embarrassed to be a pro wrestling fan

Attached: 43_WCW_LIB_00015.jpg (642x722, 74K)

>The Rock claims to be black
>just look at his hair ffs
I aint never seen no nigga with hair like that. This boy better get his head straight on :_D

>was
I said in 2019. Not even comparing their primes, Booker was legit one of the best in ring talents in the 90s and early 00s with a very unique style, he even made simple strikes look different from others. He was also a natural talker, he was intense on the mic and in backstage segments instead of looking like a failed actor.

Attached: Based Book-a-roonie.gif (500x344, 2.98M)

He should have been wwe champion as well.

Literally ACH, one of wwe's latest signings.

i mean his hair is straight you retard niggas at worst have curly hair

>leaves out Winged Eagle 2

Attached: 13ce91d0402cf7a66c8e9351ed6242a8.jpg (1080x1085, 177K)

That time Rock buried Orton and even his dad.

>HHH
>money

He had an Afro as a Child

He likely used a shitton of Hair Product

HHH/Nash - hell in a cell Bad Blood 2003: 385,000 buys
Goldberg/Hunter in Elimination chamber Summerslam 2003:465,000 buys
Goldberg/Hunter Unforgiven 2003: 360,000 buys
Goldberg/Hunter rematch Survivor Series 2003: 450,000 buys

booker marks btfo hahaha

basedu

>main evented the highest grossing wrestling event as the champ

yeah, I think he's dimes

all held big gold, the true most important belt in WCW/WWE history

>Robbing the store he works at
>Not 100% nigger
Based Booker.

The Rock, Rocky Johnson, and Naomi are the only black members of the Anoa'i family tree lad. The rest of them are straight up Samoan.

This.
And don't forget that they wanted to put the strap on Bad News Brown, Ahmed Johnson, Ezekiel Jackson, and Bobby Lashley. And while all of those fell through for various reasons, each got significant pushes.

don't forget (not that much credible, but just to make the list longer)
>R-Truth was NWA World Heavyweight Champions
>Jay Lethal was ROH World Champion
>Bob Sapp was IWGP Heavyweight Champion
>Bobbo was TNA World Heavyweight Champion

these faggots just want to keep taping the glass ceiling back up so they can break it again and again.

>hurr blacks held other world titles xD

there's no belt more important in pro wrestling than the WWE championship. use all the mental gymnastics you want (hurr it's not the original belt, durr i don't like it), it doesn't change that basic fact

Kofi is black. He's WWE champ. build a bridge and get over it

Shut up bitch LOL

Outside of theme, nobody does.
Hell, I'd go as far as to say Hunter was unironically the Jannetty of the group.

>build a bridge

EVEN THOUGH IT' GONNA DING-DONG DIDDLY CRUMBLE DOOOOOWWWWWWN

see ohnononono

>Kofi is black. He's WWE champ
So was the Rock. Now go ahead and use your mental gymnastics to claim that it doesn't count.

>there's no belt more important in pro wrestling than the WWE championship
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what an absolute mark

The WWE belt is a prop in a drama that plays out in arenas across the world. It means utter shite.

What truly matters is the payday. Kofi sells merch by the truckload, and he is a smart humble guy without vices. I’m sure he’s already set for life.

>there's no belt more important in pro wrestling than the WWE championship.
Imagine being this wrong

Attached: 454334.jpg (640x480, 85K)

what a retard, but the exact kind of retard WWE wants watching their shows and giving them their neet bucks.

How did you feel when Vince went on his own network and told the world
>The WWE title? It's a TV prop. It's meaningless.

The rock is half black half Samoan. It’s not hard to understand.

The Rock is as much black as the 1st Nig Nog US President.

The fact that he does even look black at all is the biggest argument for him not counting as a black champ

Obamas Jewish

Attached: WE.png (1331x510, 1.03M)

lmao, this is like disney pretending like movies staring a black guy had never been done before Black Panther.

>Outlaw Wrestling
Not an accomplishment

>Flair: is Flair
>Batista: became a successful movie star with films he's been in drawing hundreds of millions of dollars
>Orton: one of the top heels during WWE's last relevant period, is paid well due to years of safe work won't have a body that breaks down as much when he retires
>Hunter: vice captain of a sinking ship still barely being propped up by smarks and third worlders, pisses away what little legacy he has each year to feel himself and his pals one last time
You're not wrong.

the universal title

>pretending Goldberg/Hell In A Cell didnt put the butts in the seats