What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

Attached: 52665261_121601082283878_9041224028631431904_n.jpg (640x800, 97K)

marrying me

AEW

BACK OFF SHES MINE

Going back to Kenny

waiting for Io and kairi to be called up so they can form a faction

Aka the Vince special

Becoming my mom

Another gravure, hopefully

Devils Triangle

I thought she didn't like Io very much?

wwe should really start a reverse bullet club, have a faction of naka,asuka,kairi,lo and whatever other japs they got laying around

Join to AEW and being another member of the Kenny joshi harem with Yuka and Hikaru

Asuka, Io and Kairi as a joshi faction for women's division would work terribly good.

This

Why not?

That would make way too much sense and be entertaining tho.

Akira Tozawa

I just want her to be happy

Putting people over until her contract expires next year. If AEW has made a good impression by then, maybe she joins. Otherwise she'll probably go back home.

False rumours. They're fine with each other

Attached: 1540878145741.jpg (1476x1110, 337K)

>Yellow Fever gets stuck jobbing to Horsewomen

I can never trust this company to do something sane.

obesity related heart attack

Attached: Empress of McDonalds.webm (480x360, 810K)

Io has always seen Asuka as a mentor. She was one of the first to congratulate her after her victory on TLC.

winning the raw title from becko

I thought everyone hated her in Japan

JAVs

career ending pregnancy by me

Attached: 1536721633429.png (424x412, 276K)

riding kenny omega's cock while her husband watches

>yellow teeth
Japs are almost as disgusting as Brits when it comes to dental hygiene.

She ain't interested in whitebois

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: ImpartialTartGnat-1.webm (210x258, 1.13M)

She fucked Gulak so yes she is you autistic nigger

Im mexican though

Teeth aren't meant to be porcelain white

delete this goy

Attached: 7664.jpg (600x737, 75K)

They're not meant to be yellow either

I love Kanako

Might as well shove AJ or Anderson in there so somebody can actually cut a promo for them

Nah make them do promos in japanese with subtitles or and interpreter

Just have her yell in japanese. No subtitles or interpreter. That's what my dick likes

She'll probably get squashed by Mandy tonight and then traded to Raw next week so Becky can get the win back.

>She fucked Gulak

Attached: 1541650017041.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

cope

I wonder if they do submission wrestling as foreplay

She already has T shirts on WWEshop

Believing Le Meltz

Bukkake parties for her best paying fans

Why does she look so good in OP?

Makeup and filters

Giving birth to my son

Britain has amazing dental hygeine comapred to the rest of the world (including the U.S) there just isn't the obsession with dental cosmetics.

Source: I'm a dentist.

Attached: main-qimg-c78e5d8595b1bf12b6f0b69786d613db.jpg (555x481, 87K)

my wisdom teeth completely broke apart but it doesnt really bother me, should I get them taken out or just leave as is? been this way for about 6 years now

Have they breached the gum line or are they still underneath?

If they have breached and are broken then it's only a matter of time until you will have a problem where the pulp will get infected and eventually cause an abcess. Do not let it get to that stage. This is NOT fun.

Go see your dentist and get an evaluation. Extraction is really not painful at all these days. You will get a quick jab in the gum with a very small needle to anesthetise the area and the tooth will be out in less than a minute with no pain. It's worth it user.

What do they do after the tooth is gone? Pack it with gauze?

Gauze or even just cotton bud. I personally use a cotton bud. The tooth comes out, I ask the patient to bite down on a rolled up ball of cotton and give them some more to change out every 30 minutes or so at home for the next few hours. After that it's right as rain.

The only thing we're trying to avoid here is dry socket which happens extremely rarely if people don't listen. If you do then it won't happen. The cotton will keep the area covered while a blood clot forms in the hole. You shouldn't feel much of anything. After a few hours and when the anaesthetic has fully worn off, you might feel a slight phantom pain where the tooth used to be but this is also rare and isn't that major. Can be sorted with an over the counter pain killer.

People often come in scared to death thinking it's going to be some grizly ordeal and end up always being surprised when I tell them it's done and the tooth is out. You will feel nothing but some slight pressure as it's taken out and won't even realise when the extraction actually takes place.

After I get a tooth extraction and bone graft how soon can I smoke afterwards?

yeah they're completely exposed but I'm afraid since they're in such bad shape they can't really be pulled out.. like I think they'd have to be pulverized since there's not enough left to grab on to

Dentists like to say 2-3 days but it's usually OK, after about 4-6 hours (I would never suggest this in the office but yeah if you're careful) An hour or two will be changing out the guaze or cotton and then you will want to leave it for another hour or two to start to heal.

The important thing at this point is to not dislodge the clot, so sucking on straws or cigs is not reccomended but as long as you don't inhale strongly and create suction in your mouth it's not a big deal. If you can wait longer then do though.

Do not be afraid user. I've done thousands of extractions. I've seen the worst of the worst, and still out they pop. A dentist can extract a tooth that is not even presenting anything above the gum line so even if it's decayed all the way down to the gum with only a millimeter or so showing this will be no problem. We have a lot of tools just for this scenario.

In rare cases the root of the tooth can sometimes be bent in the gum and can break off during extraction, but even if this happens the dentist will have no problem getting it out. It will just take a minute in the chair longer.

The peace of mind you will get from having them out is considerable. Go get it done. It's obviously worrying you.

hmm thank you based Yea Forums dentist
I will look into it soon then, I probably would not have done anything until something bad happened
but I guess it is probably best to have it taken care of before that happens

Attached: asuka thumbsup.gif (308x296, 1.85M)

Then why is that shit so expensive?

No worries, user. The tooth will not forget and will eventually abcess but extraction is a really easy procedure and will be over in minutes. You will be happy you got it sorted.

Depends where you are. Extractions are not expensive though. Root canals, and cosmetic dental work is a different animal. I charge 50 euros for an extraction.

Attached: 245.jpg (676x1200, 149K)

>Flashing her pits live in Facebook
What a slut.

She'll be shooting JAV for Madonna by the end of the year.

we have a dentist here?nice!

i have tooth sensitivity lately in my front teeths and is really annoying,what should i do to calm this bitch?

how hard are going to drill me if i go to the dentist this week??

based dentist user

They had a falling out years ago, and Asuka started shit talking how Japan treats female wrestlers, but made up recently.

>Jew
>white

Attached: Daphne_Rosen_3.jpg (600x902, 138K)