"Summer of 92" faggots B.T.F.O'd

Attached: nashhallwm35-1166182-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 55K)

i personally find media that portrays sexual assault of men deplorable. just another reason to not watch this shitshow of a company

Nigger this only confirms Nash took pipe in 92.

i love how this whole meme is about who raped who. like nigga nash is still a faggot.

>Went for a weaker, shorter black guy instead of actually finally getting his win back against a same type of beast that he encounters in 1992
Why ?

>nash admitting he likes fingering black mens assholes somehow btfo of asp

Hmmmmmm

too bad you were sexually assaulted maybe you wouldn't be such a faggot

low test

Nash only confirmed that he loves the taste of black cocks, poor Michael Che, his balls must be drained to this day.

The black guy being Wolfcuck will always remain my headcanon.

Everyone

give the autistic kid this one win.

He creates 20 threads a day, and bumps them 500+ times a day. Full threads of him talking to himself in hopes people are reading.
and most of the time some random poster drops in they say something embarassing about nash that destroys his threads and get 50 laughing reactions about how badly this autistic kids hero got burned again.

let him have this.

to be fair it was a pack of niggers that raped Nash so it kind of evens out

We got referenced on Mania in a segment confirming he got dicked and likes to sexually assault black guys in a vicious abusive cycle. How did we get BTFO?

You're only a faggot if you're the one taking it.

Spoken like a true nigger.
>lol im having sex with a man but im straight xd xd

They brought Nash to be his doctor since he's the most knowledgeable person on earth when it comes to the anatomy of a black man

Lololol not again

Attached: 1541778425419.gif (200x200, 2.02M)

If you just fuck them in the ass then what's even the difference with a woman?

Attached: fuming.jpg (299x168, 6K)

>if you are having gay sex what makes it gay?

kek what a bitch

Based Nash. Only 26 black guys left.

By thinking about male anal rape every single second you exist

>we

BASED AF

Attached: 1554705293087.jpg (740x880, 97K)