BIG DICK CHADBLADE CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

ANOTHER CUTIE FOR HIS COLLECTION OF FANGIRLS.

Attached: Chadblade fangirl.png (400x400, 188K)

>Such an anti-draw NJPW took the belt off him and put it on Okada AGAIN because they don't know what else to do
Have fun teaming with Owens to go after the junior tag belts, cuckblade

>because they don't know what else to do
based on the little i have watched it seems they usually know what they want to do which is why they have had so many great story lines spanning many years

Stop seething because he jizzed on ya waifu, while ya stuck at home jizzing on ya belly.

You understand the 2 shows he mainevented as champion sold out right?

And that’s where you’re wrong, the Kenny reign was an absolute disaster. They had no idea what to do, a classic move to just put the belt on ace, boring as ever, and tried Jay white. He’s an anti-draw so his time’s up. Not even a crowd full of fat sweaty smarks at MSG at Saturday made a sound for him. You could hear a pin drop
They have no plot now. Okada ca SANADA? Lol
Now that naito dropped IC to Kota, maybe he has Okada matches? They’re scrambling.

Keep seething because your low-rent Kenny replacement didn't work

if you do not follow the story, you are completely lost and nothing I say will help you
They haven't tested Jay's drawing powers, because he was with Tanahashi in his challenge and MSG was sold out in advance even before he became a champion.
So they do not know if he is anti-draw.
This is the same championship reign as Okada's first one. And tell me how Okada turned out? Hm?

You understand those shows would have sold out regardless of who the champ was, right?

>Not even a crowd full of fat sweaty smarks at MSG at Saturday made a sound for him. You could hear a pin drop
hahahahaha
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
no

Jay Huwaito is based and is a future multi-time champion.
Omega is based and had a good reign.

Stop seething about them.

The plan was always to put the belt back on Okada at MSG, Kenny said so himself a month before the NJC even started.

I don't watch NJPW, so he isn't mine. I just like how he makes little boys like you seethe.

>kEnNy sAiD sO
lol

this and kenny leaving threw a wrench in their original plan meaning they had to book on the fly. also
>hating on based ace
i'm ding-dong diddly begging you to seek fornication

He was never meant to have it in tbe first place ya seething jabroni. He stepped up and took over from Kenny after he left whowas originally supposed to drop it to Okada.

(You) obviously weren’t there then.

>believe anything Kenny says
cmon

No they would not off.
the last 2 anniversary show did not sell out the mains being Okada vs Kota and Okada vs Ospreay. They both also had better undercards
Jay vs Tana was also up from Sanada vs Okada. Fuck me Jay vs finlay sold out korakuen hall last year. KOPW sold out before the IWGP match got added with the main being Jay vs Tana. Jay and Goto in a non title match is one of the better selling shows of the tour with most of the Royal Seat already gone

You were not at the show.... they hated the fuck out him. they boo'd a photo of him promoting the main event

Post the full res pic faggot

Does he has a Spider-Man gimmik or something?

It's the Too Sweet sign but underarm, Bullet Club's been doing it for a while.