Confess

Confess

Attached: ED9E43C4-C80E-40A1-ADCC-262ABCE9EC8E.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I unironically like women's wrestling and not just for fetish reasons (though that too)

I only like wrasslin when I'm high

I like NXT but I only watch the takeovers

I’m an unirronic scatfag

I hate weebs but only watch NJPW and Stardom.

I come here for shitposting and /wooo/ for the rest

I unironically enjoy the work of Taichi

This isn't reddit. Taichi is based.

i fapsterbated to her when i was 12

Attached: CfX4qs8WIAAraKp.jpg (642x722, 80K)

Based

>This isn't reddit.

OP's existence says otherwise.

I never watch prowrestling but this is the only board that I post on.

Last night's Raw was the first wrestling event I watched in 12 years, strictly because of Yea Forums memes after randomly browsing here for a couple weeks when I got bored with /ck/. I thought it was terrible.

i’m only pretending to be ok

I thought everyone did this

the contrarianism of liking taichi spread to reddit years ago buddy

Becky was the worst in the triple threat because she didn't show pits

Genuinely happy for Kofi even though it will be a short reign. He’s been putting in hard work for his entire tenure in the E

Yea Forums hates on smarks ruining the business but forget to realize when we grew up watching ECW, ROH, etc., wanting The Rock to turn heel and reading the internet dirtsheets we helped create them.

Yea Forums needs to take it on itself to fix wrestling culture which means cheering faces, and supporting feds that try to protect kayfabe

I paid money to see an EVE show

Attached: EVE.jpg (615x400, 33K)

I pretend i was watching in the attitude era even tho the first time i watched wrestling was in 2009

I'm from /wooo/, and I successfully forced TanahashiPosting, HanaPosting, ChadBlade posting, and KeMonito posting.

#MeToo, although I'm worse. I was in high school during that era and didn't start watching until last year.

Hi Mercedes. Post your brap hole.

>falseflagging faggot.

I literally only came back to WWE during Rock versus Cena and started reading about wrestling online then. Since then 8 only really like Cena Bryan and Miz. I also really hated Bryan until during the final match at WM30. I loved him since then and only watch WWE segments involving him or Cena. Besides that I watch NJPW for Okada and go to Joshi shows if I have the time and genuinely enjoy them, even the matches with little kids exposing the biz. Podcasts I only listen to Cornette rants.

I drunk and high just ordered 40 cookies from Pizza Hut and i have to go pick them up in 5 mins oh my god lads

Based

Obese

Wh*te "people" are subhuman

I hate intergender wrestling and think its killing the business but I also religiously jerk off to it 3-4 times a day.

Attached: 1554274177600.gif (199x187, 1.09M)

I love Matt Taven and think he's goning to be a great champion.

based spastic user

I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown since Royal Rumble.

Lads just got back from store bunch of high school kids there laughing at me one Chad said "Enjoy the cookies" and laughed

Attached: 1548883083804.png (298x260, 62K)

This sadly. But on the other side I have great time watching this shit.

>He didnt retort with "enjoy your buddies cock"
Disappointed in you, user

Attached: 5645545.gif (450x253, 997K)

Bra and panties matches weren't as bad as they're made out be.

I was fine sitting in catering during Mania.

I actually talk about wrestling here.
Fuck consolewar, nash/eddie, and /pol/ posting.

I think Bayley is cute.

I dintint wan fight and drop cookies

I like to post Cara.

Attached: 805.jpg (735x734, 363K)

I've developed a powerful fetish for women in submission holds and cum to the finish of Charlotte/Asuka almost daily

I was walking around town today with Cult of Personality playing in my earbuds pretending I was CM Punk making an entrance. I was even chewing gum like he did.

This is the best thread

Why

Sometimes the truth hurts

Sometimes i have to wipe ass not because i shitted but because it just gets super moist and wet

I wipe my ass every time I fart, just in case

Shut the fuck up, Melvin.