Meltzer and Alvarez shit on Lacey Evans

Because she didn't impress THEM in NXT. They wanted flabby Asuka vs. Becky instead.

REMINDER: they also shit on Braun Strowman and Elias when they were first called up/ in NXT (in Elias case). They were also super high on Bayley who thy said would be female John Cena kek.

What gets over or doesn't get over in NXT doesn't mean it won't translate and get over on main roster in front of non smarky crowds.

Attached: lacy-evans-to-receive-massive-push.jpg (736x736, 85K)

They're just marks. Their opinion will never ever matter.

ok.

they also shit on the iiconics who are based af

>REMINDER: they also shit on Braun Strowman and Elias
so what you're saying is that their judgement is sound?

ayup

>Meltzer bitching about a woman

What's new?
All he does is shit on the women in WWE ever since he got called out by them for calling them fat and for being obsessed with Ronda's pussy

Strowman & Elias are over and entertaining

Meltz is shitting on all the women now because people don't like Charles as much as he does

>obsessed with Ronda's pussy
wut?

Attached: gayest shit ive ever seen.webm (958x540, 658K)

I don't want to defend Dave and Co but they are not wrong. They didn't say she was a shitter without potential, just that she wasn't ready. Which is true, as evidenced in her 25 mins shitfest at the Royal Rumble.

Reminder: Braun and Elias wasn't ready when they debut, both of them didn't get going until they have been in the Main Roster for a year. Obviously being in a sink or swim condition like the main roster should either make the talents be better quicker or get found out quicker.

Bayley was killed by Charles and Alexa buried her six feet under but Bayley also tied a noose around her neck by being fucking shit on promo especially when being put on the spot.

>What gets over or doesn't get over in NXT doesn't mean it won't translate and get over on main roster in front of non smarky crowds.
100% CORRECT

>Strowman & Elias are over
1/10, got me to respond

it's the booking, stupid. bayley's character never changed but her booking did, and voila, suddenly she sucks. elias on the other hand mysteriously has his weakness (i.e. sucking in-ring) booked around to emphasize the strength of his mic work, and remains entertaining. imagine how shit elias would be if he was getting booked into weekly 20 minute technical classics with dolph ziggler

Ya deaf?

based booley mark

Elias is responsible for the lowest ever rated segment in WWE primetime history.

>Strowman & Elias
>entertaining
the absolute state of e-drones

she's just green you brainlet

I don't disagree that the booking killed Bayley but Bayley is also responsible for Bayley, just look at Becky, she had shit booking for 1.5 years but her character evolved, she is trying different stuff meanwhile Bayley is just Bayley.

I hate WWE so you have no clue what you're talking about

What? you think Sami Zayn and KO are good? KYS faggot, Hogan, Savage are what wrestlers should looks like cunt head

That guy should kys himself, he’s got no clue. Absolute indie mark

>5'11 Savage
>what real wrestlers should look like
Fucking state of this boomer

To be fair, Meltzer predicted Bayley would flop on the main roster. Braun/Elias are not booked well either.

>e-drone worked into such a seethe he pretends to not be an e-drone then compares Braun to Hulk Hogan
Just end it all, user. There's no coming back.

You ding-dong diddly get these hands talking sweet about brain like that?

Braun, Elias and Lacey all do suck. You trying to say he was wrong about their talent level?..

>>people still listen to Alvarez and Meltzer

Attached: thumb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Lacey is a complete shitter in the ring and the main roster will expose that hard.

Strowman is just Kane/Big Show for the new gwnerstion. He's decent but he's never going to be taken seriously, he's gonna be jtts for life.

Who gives a singular fuck abiut Elias and Lacey? What the fuck has Elias accomplished in the last 2 years anyway? He's the textbook definition of time filler.

>wew has a thread seething about Lacey, white people, and conservative christians
kek

Lacey is just the new Mandy Rose, who replaced Dana, who replaced Eva Marie.
Some dumb bimbo cunt who you all think is gonna get pushed to the moon, but will flounder and is just a new toy that he will get bored of.

Meltzer doesn't like any woman whose skin doesn't fall between #e0ac69-#f1c27d.

God your tears will be delicious when Lacey is champ

>being worked by fucking Meltzer
you dumb fucking marks.

those are some top tier pits

Game recognizes game.

Attached: dream.png (410x375, 30K)

Considering everything Meltzer predicts turns out the opposite, i'm glad Lacey will do great

Neither do ours, yet here we are.

P-plans change user....

Honestly, shes really fucking awful.
Cant promo for shit, cant work a match.
She's simply Vince's fetish fuel, nothing more

A character like her should only ever be a valet

Based Dream knows what’s up.

He also said she was getting a megapush so I guess she's getting buried.

That's why she was doing walks in, now that he says Lacey sucks she will get pushed

Its not ALL about height mark. Savage looks like someone who would beat your ass in a bar.

I dont hate these two so much that I'm not willing to admit when they are 100% right. Lacey is fucking godawful and it's clear she's only around because she checks off all of Vince's fetish boxes.

2bh, I'm surprised no woman in WWE did her gimmick sooner.

>Bayley who thy said would be female John Cena
She sorta was until she got the belt then creative realized they'd done the only storyline they could think of for her and just gave up.

Bryan liked her in nxt besides her gimmick constantly switching, said she had a lot of potential. He enjoyed her match series with sane a lot.

Nobody gives a fuck about your 20 minute "classics" with Ziggler. Elias is over which is even more imprrssive considering he has done the same shit week after ween after week.

>2bh, I'm surprised no woman in WWE did her gimmick sooner.
You mean
>come out and walk around
>not do anything
>pointless promo/video segments
>be complete ass in the ring
She's the new Eva Marie.