Whats going on with sasha?

whats going on with sasha?

Attached: 1144771655114748.png (669x340, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/521260619346227201
twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1065644295900798977
youtube.com/watch?v=G9D5-zx1Ink
pagesix.com/2019/04/09/wendy-williams-show-fuming-after-wwes-sasha-banks-cancels-at-last-minute/
thecutaway.co/2019/01/27/sasha-banks-if-someone-main-events-wwe-wrestlemania-before-me-its-going-to-break-my-heart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she’s a crybaby self mark

She tried to kill herself after she missed out on being the first woman to main even Mania.

Alexa Bliss called her a dirty filthy nigger and said whites are superior, Sasha complained to Vince but he only said 'Sometimes the truth hurts.'

Attached: BLI--1554642268309.jpg (1080x1045, 312K)

Now that the tag titles are off her, she knows she's back in mid-card limbo and scared to get lost in the shuffle.

Poor girl probably had a massive anxiety attack lol

She's having identity issues due to being a mulatto, which is inevitable. Poor little half breed.

she learned well

Attached: 1538965110457.jpg (400x382, 14K)

Attached: mc7dx.png (470x242, 33K)

>wendy williams show
there's your answer
sasha, like most people who aren't gay men and spinsters, wants nothing to do.with wendy williams

if only you knew how bad things really are.

She spent a year and all of her clout pestering Vince to make her a women's tag division, only to be embarrassed when Vince gave her a token run before taking the titles off her for an actual tag team with better promos and chemistry than her and her friend.

Now it looks like Bayley is headed to Smackdown and she's out of the tag picture, and will have to compete with Becky and Bliss and maybe even Charles on Raw, meaning she'll probably be stuck in the midcard for the next year. And if Ronda sticks around she can kiss any chance at that title good bye.

>whites are superior

Lol that's why Alex has spent tens of thousands of dollars and countless hours under the knife

Attached: alexa just.png (1701x959, 1.04M)

>"There is something about the way life happens today that makes it hard to look ahead. There are things that make it difficult to laugh; difficult to live the way you want. There are things that make it almost impossible to trust where you are, or to believe in where you want to be. You look around and life is happening way too fast. Sometimes it feels like the moments are gone. Everything happens all at once and right away . We're marching towards a destiny we cannot understand, towards the kingdom of convenient. Then one day you look up and you can't find the meaning. Your crisis of purpose and passion is acting up, but they tell you that that's suppose to be normal. Well... I don't want normal, I want magic; cause that's the place that feels like home to me. That's the place where I remember what dreams look like, where meaning is effortless, and purpose is simple. That's the place where love still matters. I want that feeling of coming home again. I want to feel like myself. I want that magic."

She probably is gonna die

Post the cap without the microphone blocking her fake tits

Sasha's career was dead the second they decided to use her to inflate the # of title reigns for Charles

>#IfYouOnlyKnew
Typical woman fishing for compliments, comments, and concerns

She is a late bloomer, she is just entering her emo goth period...

virgin detected

She still has a long way to go before reaching Alexa's level of vague instagram posts.

Yep. That feud destroyed all her confidence and a lot of her passion for the business. She rarely botched during and before their feud. Since then, she averages 2 botches a match

BOILING

nah she does

twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/521260619346227201
twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1065644295900798977

She is bad but equally as bad as the other women. I feel bad for her because she actually has charisma unlike Charlotte and Bayley. Becky has done well getting herself over and Bayley blew her shot. There was so clearly a point where Vince watched Sasha and Charlotte and they were equally botchy and equally shit and he said "Push Ric's daughter, bury the nigger." She should go to AEW and be the face of their women's division.

That feud with Charles is definitely designed to put Charles over and made her looked like a piece of shit. Jobbing to Charles an entire year on house shows and at the end of their feud, have to raise Charles's hand and said she was the better woman in front of the world.

I think shes having a mental breakdown cause of Bayley and her getting split up in the draft. look at the instagram post she put up last night about bayley

can't tell if people are doing a shitpost meme or are really that worked by makeup

>She should go to AEW and be the face of their women's division
Kenny's joshi harem would put her to shame in the ring.

Having to go on Raw at the end of their feud and actually say that Charles was the better woman was fucking horrible. No one else has had to do that. Sasha's whole persona is being a super confident bitch that has a nasty streak and thinks she's the best. That one promo completely killed any chance that she could be that character ever again

Never forget Sasha refused to watch Charles mania match at 32 when they were on separate brands. She’s seething at the main event

She would be really be the face of AEW with all the Joshi there. That company will be inverse WWE, if you were born female in Japan, Kenny will be there to protect you.

Plus, she'd have to deal with Brandy.

Now imagine believing that it’s just makeup

There have also been reports that Sasha, Becky and Ronda have really been pushing for the 4 horsewomeme feud, but now that Ronda is hurt and taking time off for a while, it's going to be a long time until that happens, which means Sasha's pretty much got nothing going on for like the rest of the year

>Having to go on Raw at the end of their feud and actually say that Charles was the better woman was fucking horrible. No one else has had to do that.
Not true, Bryan, Cesaro and AJ Styles did the same thing after getting beat by Roman. They had to say they've been wrestling all over the world and Roman is the best wrestler. But people who said Charles has Roman's push is wrong, Roman wished he had Charles's push.

lets pretend shes not getting injections (she is), she has had her tits done twice, so while "tens of thousands" would be a bitch of a stretch, the gist doesnt really change

She's a mark from herself that's the problem

There's nothing that suggest they will split them. Maybe she wanted to post pics when they were still tag champ.

She's a company woman. No matter how much she bitches about how they underutilize her, she'll never leave. She knows it. They know it. It's the same with Sanity, Zack Ryder, Dana Brooke, etc. It was different with the Revival since their threat to leave was real and they had no problem walking away.

YIKES

I have no clue why people think Sasha got buried worse in the couple of matches she had with Alexa 2 years ago. When with Charles she continually lost the PPV match and in the iron man match they booked her to be up 1 fall with seconds left only to tap to Charles and lose in sudden death and then come out the next night and kiss Charles's ass on the mic.

I don't remember the Sasha vs Alexa feud, can you remind me?
Surely it can't be worse than how Alexa buried Bayley?
That feud with Charles definitely killed Sasha's star power and cooled her down a lot and the worse thing is Charles is still not over afterwards, she is not over now and can't even sell merch now despite all her "accolades"

>I don't remember the Sasha vs Alexa feud, can you remind me?
Because there wasn't one. Sasha won some multi-woman match like a week before GBOF, won at the ppv by countout and then the feud was completely dropped the next day.

Yeah I remembered Sasha has a few match against Alexa that is very physical but I don't remember a full on feud.

And the fucked up thing was the crowd bought that Balls of fire match. A Falls count anywhere match at Summerslam seemed like such a natural progression. But nope here's Bayley. Then Bayley gets hurt. And then no one cares anymore.

Yea and in WCW Dean Malenko put Hogan to shame in the ring. The point is she's a star.

Odd thing is, the GBOF and Summer Slam matches were easily Bliss's best matches on the main roster. Sasha and Bliss actually work really well together. The problem was, Sasha won the title at Summer Slam and then Bliss won it back on Raw 8 days later.

Like what was the fucking point?

Attached: 1531215770067.jpg (580x581, 115K)

>rambling on forever acting like she's monologuing in a movie scene or being a motivational speaker
why do all girls on instagram write like this?

why would a jew defend white people

Attached: 1554757023454.webm (726x410, 2.28M)

>But nope here's Bayley. Then Bayley gets hurt. And then no one cares anymore.
Which is why I think the "Alexa killed Bayley" shit is completely overstated. They had a competitive 15 min match at Payback and then ya the terrible segment and match that Bayley lost. But a month later WWE dropped what was starting to be a really hot feud (physical match at GBOF, brawl after match, Sasha Raw Talk promo) to put Bayley back in the title picture and had her beating Alexa, Sasha and Nia in consecutive weeks on Raw to be the #1 contender.

did her cuck find out the irishman has been stretching out her snooz

>when the /pol/ memes go so far you begin speaking in unintelligible gibberish

She's a WWE mark. She's going to stay as long as they'll let her take up a spot.

Why would you out yourself like that

What a dumb bitch.
To think people thought she was one of the best at one time years ago.

And the crowd couldn't care less about that Bayley push to Summerslam. Remember she caught boos at fucking Barclays just by wishing Sasha good luck backstage

Attached: 19CC974F-C717-4150-9FD4-8F038C460A32.jpg (1114x342, 128K)

Chimping out

yikes

She really is having a breakdown about not headlining Wrestlemania

Holy shit she's a bigger mark than us asp!

>vague female social media rambling

bitch just say whatever it is no one cares to guess

based user typing some stuff up in pastebin then screenshotting it

So Bliss was gonna job out both Sasha and Bayley?

my guess is Bliss was more than likely booked to go over which even from a kayfabe standpoint KILLS your character and compounded by the fact that they lost their tag belts to a bunch of who's and having the team split up no wonder she had a meltdown. Bayley's body language was also off last night.

This is why one should never hire women or minorities, there's always problems

She was definitely gonna beat them yeah

LMAO Bliss was going to go over both of them.

Faker than my GF's "orgasms"

Attached: kev.jpg (1819x880, 175K)

Looks like Sasha did a Nia Jax, throw a fucking tantrum to avoid doing a job and claimed it's a mental health issue then be awarded a title reign.

You put a lot of effort into this, didn't you?

talking about feelings to a captive audience gives women an erotic thrill. social media just gave them another way to do it.
this is a gender stereotype even serious feminists embrace, which is why you see a lot of "men never listen" rhetoric in thise circles.

Womeme cant even be adults but im suppose to respect them like I would a man...

Attached: 878778.png (494x535, 528K)

is there anything as cringey as this irrelevant retard shoving into everyone’s face how “big” of an eddie fan she was?

Lmao because no male wrestler has ever acted this before. Kys incel.

>Imagine this dumb enough to believe some bullshit typed up on MS Word

Attached: reactionpic1.jpg (585x486, 41K)

Their body language was trash at Mania too. I think both are fed up

Attached: 3ADCA346-5AC3-4853-97FF-5F5D9C015DC6.jpg (303x400, 38K)

Can't blame her. Bliss going over both Sasha & Bayley in a handicap match would've killed their career.

I know the Bliss vs Sasha and Bayley in a handicap match is fake. But wouldn't surprised me that it was supposed to be Bliss vs Sasha at first instead of Bayley and Sasha refused to do the job because it's a fucking nothing match that leads to nothing and there are other girls that can do the job.

>"allegedely"
Why didn't you spell check before you screenshotted this from your WordPad?

Diarrhea.

>loses belt at mania
>doesn't get to be first to main event mania
She's just angry that everything she felt entitled to was taken away. She should just leave instead of sulking. No one will miss her and it opens up another spot

HAD SHE DREAM
SHE DIDN'T MAKE IT
SHE GOT DRAGGED DOWN SEETHING

People forget how fucking over she was in 2015 and how badly they fucked her over on the main roster since day one.

he did it to herself by being exposed as a botching shitter who killed Paige.

The worst was not having her win at mania 32. She was super over at that point

>yas queen slay Reddit crowd
>over

Stop

SHE DID IT, FOR THE ROCK
SHE DID IT, FOR THE PEOPLE

BASED VINCE

that's just phase 1, hot potatoing the title with Charles and eventually had to put her over in the feud absolutely killed her plus Alexa who is the same age gets a lot bigger push than her probably make her seethe

>Crowd chanted "We want Sasha" in matches and segments she wasn't involved in
>"Not over"
Dumbfuck

Did Ryder actually ever complain though? He came up at like 17-18 as an edgeheads then essentially vanished for 15 years, to return to a meme tag run

>tens of thousands of dollars of Vince’s money
If they’ll pay for it, why the hell not get it?

Sasha's a shitter for sure, but the company has some blame here. She's had 5 different title reigns and a total of 1 successful defense. They're basically saying that they think she's good enough to be a multiple time champion, but they don't trust her to hold the title.

Either push her as a top star or turn her into a comedy gimmick. Jerking her chain is not helping anyone

The irony is that the Sasha & Bayley "face of nu-America" team matches the Wendy Williams aesthetic more than anything else in nu-WWE.

I am new to /asp and I can’t believe you NPCs put this much thought/effort into women’s wrestling. Jesus Christ are you a bunch of unironic faggots or something. Women are only on wrestling shows to show maximum curves and skin. They cosplay as fighters/athletes but the truth is all women suck at sports and sports entertainment. Even the great Serena Williams was destroyed by a middle of the pack man at tennis.

And stop reading anything on Instagram. Damn I need to go back to /pol and pronto. What the actual fuck?

Youre forgetting 2011 were he was the most over person on the roster when Vince eventually buried him for getting himself over

nice blog ya simp

We had a long night of wild sexual interaction, we kissed, listen to romantic music, had dinner, then i undressed her and kissed her neck while i slowly penetrated her privates for 6 hours straight. she is exhausted.

This happened when 'generals' became used here. All the generals were about women, when no one was posting about women wrestling before.

>Damn I need to go back to /pol and pronto
Nice false flag

based user working the marks

Sounds like she's ready to dyke it out with Bayley for some "magic".

She's a 4x champion and held the belt like a combined 43 days. That's a little over a week each title run. Yeah that would piss anyone off. WWE basically said "we don't have faith you can run with the title."

And Bliss on the other hand had some ridiculous run like 5x champion in under 2 years and was champion or #1 contender at one point 230 days out of 300 days on the main roster. That shit was beyond silly. She literally never came out of the title picture until she got hurt.

Based Bliss working Sashetty into a seething shoot
WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN LEXIMANIA RUNS WILD OVER YOU

cringe

Well, I mean I didn’t forget internet gold, or literally outpopping the rock, but it felt like he was always complacent to just eat food, work out, play with toys, and get paid. Was wondering if he ever actually complained about his no booking like all those shitters that were listed

TL;DR

Attached: nah.png (895x988, 1.12M)

CodyEar.gif

>I HATE MY SPOT IN THIS COMPANY SO MUCH
>B-But.. B-B-B-BIG LEAGUES AMIRITE?
Vince's greatest creation was conditioning AE marks to become wrestlers, who are die hard loyalists to the E.

Attached: 1554053375139.gif (237x304, 2.04M)

She signed a new deal a few months back.

SHES HERE FOREVER

No she was not fucking over, you clowns just make up shit and expect people to buy into it.

What a fucking mark. She obviously regrets not holding out for AEW but then again, AEW was announced only 4 months ago.

Attached: sasha following 2.png (716x473, 373K)

Charles had aa mental break down after the match as well.
Question is why, because she was happy or my pick she was envious.
But you know, women cry all the time they just cut away with the camera.

Did she?

She's gonna pull a Neville.
I think she's done with wwe.

too exhausted from pounding Alexa's ass with the strap on last night desu

>200 followers you know
Jesus, how many people do you follow?

Over played your hand with it being a handicap match against Bliss. That reeks of Yea Forums

Pfft implying there is anywhere else for her to "work".

Those three weren’t feuding the entire year with Roman.

>drooling on the Omegaman

Has there ever been anyone in history with a bigger gap between media presence / merch numbers and booking? She slam dunks on talk shows and sells shirts like they wish Charlotte would but she gets booked like a jobber.

Attached: 6534866949.png (500x375, 192K)

Given that they lost the titles and Sasha was posting sappy shit about Bayley last night, I assume she found out they're being split up in the draft.

This is just my speculation, but Sasha gushes about her to the point where I think being around Bayley is important for her mental health. She clearly hates her job now and probably depends on Bayley to stay sane.

Nope Asian qts are superior

asians>whites>latinas>>>>>>>>>>>>>blacks

Rey probably

Wrestlers shouldn't be doing interviews anyway.

She just wanted to drown herself in all the asian pussy. For some reason she's obsessed with Asians.

Kenny wouldn't have signed her anyways.

Early menopause is a tragety desu
Still makes me seethe all these years later

What a self entitled mark. Hope she ends her own career one day with one of her botches.

Attached: 1552757929765.jpg (400x400, 46K)

they didn't give her the green light

At this point, I'm convinced that she's the Dolph Ziggler of WWE. They both talk mad shit about their position within WWE, but always stay in the damn company.

And Zack Ryder doesn't outright complain on the level of Dolph. It's more like he pleads for a better position. I don't think many people know this, but Zack actually is the biggest company man in WWE. He's stated before that he literally only wants to work in WWE and no place else.

Midcard? She's a jobber along with Bailey.

You honestly think AEW wouldn't snatch her up in a second?

didnt she also miss the rob drydek show? becky took advantage of the media exposure

Attached: RIP.jpg (1125x1332, 217K)

Can they just get this bitch a therapist

>I didn't become the first women to main event now ill take my ball and go home
Tbh she should leave. Brandi and her would get right along.
I'm 100% Bex now. Maybe Sasha shouldnt have picked her rival/best friend to be the worst female wrestler on the roster.

why she so sad bros

WYMYNS WRESTLING U GUIZE YAAAAAAAA

Attached: wymynwrestling.png (553x598, 385K)

They had one youtube.com/watch?v=G9D5-zx1Ink

Attached: 1523517360001.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

Cry me a river and tell that shit to Paige

Attached: 1547775458352.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

I honestly think they wouldn't. Why would they? What does she bring to the table?

I can almost smell the bo and bad breath through the screen

>company employs two attractive black women
>they’ll get along great!

user I

Jobbing as tag champ to bliss in a handicap match.

didn't they were on the same match at mani 32?
what about summerslam, they almost died

She's getting a divorce.

No one's fault but her's for being a huge mark for herself and an E drone

Attached: 15323002446322.jpg (267x880, 60K)

she deserves a career ending injury for retiring paige desu

If she stood in line she would be fine.
Vince maybe talk Ronda in working Summerslam to get the four horsewomen match.
Ronda may would do it for the other mma girls.
Plus Sasha could be a heel to go in the title picture every now and then.
Stop being a self mark.
No way she can make more money as a female wrestler outside wwe.
The girls get better contracts soon.
What will she live from the money of her husband?

Attached: Brock-Lesnar-1.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Just being a woman with crazy emotions

She should take a few months off. It's not like they got plans for her after losing the titles.

Brandi and who is the other?

The funny thing about Sasha buried by Charlotte is after that Bayley got the title from Charles at some filler ppv and then retained at mania.
Even when Bayley got the win Sasha was supposed to get, not winning at mania in a one on one and also getting the title at a C ppv without a clean finish hurted her character a lot

Nyla Rose

>she's been Face on the main roster rather than THE BOSS
>but also has had terrible fucking matches and is the highlight botch machine in most of them
Sasha has earned her spot in irrelevancy. 2015 Sasha died that August night.

They don't have plans for 95%.
You go to work and you get paid.
If you are lucky you can be Becky, Miz or even Kofi.
If your contract end at the right time you get a big payday.

Brock leaving in '04 really fucked with Vince. Could you imagine any of the 80s stars working in today's WWE? Who would actually stay?

oh wow
pagesix.com/2019/04/09/wendy-williams-show-fuming-after-wwes-sasha-banks-cancels-at-last-minute/

People are being nice to Sasha over it probably because they know she's a stupid woman with emotions and shit.

>Wendy Williams FUMING
Are the memes leaking into reality again?

Husband left her

Just kys and get it over with Sasha you fucking mark

I don't think losing the titles was what the issue was for Sasha. After Mania, she retweed an old picture of her with Billie and Peyton with the caption "the future is now". So I don't think she really had an issue with dropping the titles to the Iconics.

I think the issue was she probably found out that the shakeup was going to split her and Bayley and then learned that they were going to job to Bliss again and the combination of those 2 things put her over the edge. Not defending whatever actions she took, just saying that is probably what happened. Losing at Mania doesn't seem to be what triggered this

>Who would actually stay?
God, were they any loyalists back in those days? Seems like people kept switching sides constantly for multitude of reasons.

Losing doesn't seem to be the problem. Going into work and hearing that there's no plan for her now and she'll be back to jobbing was probably what did it

Insider here. Sasha is hated backstage, notorious self-mark. Running joke in the back is you can tell if she’s jobbing by her face when she comes out. She’s her own worst enemy.

Insider here. Sasha is hated backstage, notorious self-mark. She really requires a fresh creampie after every match regardless of how worn out you are. If it's not thick enough she ribs you for weeks.

SASHIT AND ROHIT CONNECTION

why is mad shes gonna be serperated from bayley
they are fucking shit together

She should just leave. AEW would overpay for her in a split second.

BASED BECKY, CHARLES AND RONDA BREAKING THE FUCKING NIGGER APE SASHA BANKS!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-16-11-18-724_com.android.chrome.png (1080x2280, 964K)

She's a mark. They say live your dreams but don't ever live your dreams, it just makes you a sucker. Look at all those stories about game devs

The whole past year has been a fucking mess of a storyline with those 2. Then they finally get to win the tag titles after all that shit, get a short reign and get split up. That's why she's mad. What the fuck was the point of everything. They didn't even get to have a real falling out where she turns heel and they have a feud.

>getting paid to do the J.O.B.
why is that an issue, the dumb bitch cares about a company made name over actual money?

Why did they even have women's tag belts, there is barely a women's division thanks to the neutering Becky/Ronda/Charlotte gave the division. Sasha wanted a belt, they were given the belt, now is upset she can't hold it hostage for months. Iconics were the better first choice anyway.

If it's all about the money like you think it is then she should definitely be mad if they make her into a jobber since people higher up on the card get paid better.

There had to be a few. Vince paid on time. But I'm going for someone like Piper or Ventura in today's WWE

She's a whiny self mark.
No wonder that fat chink bagged her.
No one else could put up with Baldy Mc.Moodswing.
She's going to unironically kill herself.

Attached: 1554474496125.png (634x951, 885K)

If the income leaks are true she's being paid a lot more than women who never even had the belt, do they actually pay people less if they lose the belt? Jinder still earned over 900k and he wasn't champ last year. Plus consider her merch cut.

Lol is anybody getting hard over her depression? I'm not, but just wondering if there's any sickos out there who find it hot.

Attached: Sasha Is The Worst Wrestler Ever.webm (640x480, 2.57M)

Imagine going from the most popular female in your industry at the start of your career with one of the most talked about matches of the decade, to being the stepping stone from which Charles would ascend to become the winningest women's competitor, then falling to the god awful spot of jobbing to Nia Jax. Then, after boosting half the roster for a year, just when it seems like they are going to reignite the time honored feud with Bayley, they stick you into a hamfisted tag unit with a terrible name -- out of fucking nowhere. But you are boring, your character is boring, you can feel the fan support slipping away and at 27 you should be about to hit your career boom period.

I would be fuming. I would be so despondent that I would be writing Jericho an email every day begging for a way out.

Attached: 1a71574bcb90f26c4e9e77b0392b3aa1.jpg (642x722, 77K)

>If they’ll pay for it, why the hell not get it?

Because it invariably makes them look less pretty. But they're women, so they're stupid and emotionally unstable, so they do it anyway.

>one of the most talked about matches of the decade
Stopped reading right there, no one will remember that match in a few years.

>didn't they were on the same match at mani 32?

Based strokeposter!

No one gives a fuck where you stopped reading you simp. It is and was the highlight of the time. Lol.

She should only be grateful that anyone ever liked her and she got to show her horse face on live tv and ppvs. That shitter deserved none of that and if she is a delusional self mark and thinks otherwise she deserves to be depressed to the point of ruining her own life.

forget a few years.
what match is he even talking about?

What a new fag.

NXT literally doesn't matter

It was more acceptable back then because it was the nature of the business and there was real competition in the industry. In '04 though it really fucks with Vince as he's set to make Brock the #1 attraction by far, is willing to buy him his own tour bus and private jet and Brock says fuck all that and Vince can't understand why when there's no other company in the world of wrestling that can even come close to offering what he can.

Sasha saw Becky get everything she ever wanted and she's probably legit suicidal right now knowing how fucked she is.

She's gonna go Benoit on Mikaze.

She is such a fucking drama queen.
Like, maybe stop botching every fucking week and act like you want it instead of kicking your feet around like a teen on her period.

Attached: edge-27650953-620x400.jpg (620x400, 43K)

This

Comparing Sashit to Hogan......

This

Nothing. She has a spot in the new Lil Nas X/ Billy Ray Cyrus video.

You know this means shes leaving Cuckaze.

Attached: kuckase.png (330x317, 52K)

seems like shes always unhappy whenever shes not champion

This photo was taken during the main event. For someone who just lost her title, she doesn't look upset or depressed.

Attached: 56161403_127696838328160_4042886251686327636_n.jpg (1024x1820, 148K)

The meltdown is most likely because she learned recently that one of her/Bayley is going to Smackdown.

Could also always be marital trouble.

she got cucked by mizuchade

fucking hell, how can bayley be that fucking ugly

am i the only one that noticed that paige wouldn't mention sasha by name or give her any acknowledgement at all when she was on guest commentary during the tag title match? when prompted, she spoke about every other woman involved in the match except for sasha. she glazed right over sasha as if she wasn't even in the match

Attached: 1530417363895.gif (451x250, 3.09M)

While I'm not a fan of Becky's character or her ring work, I do admire her grind. She does the dumb ESPN stories, the shampoo commercial, I even saw her pimping WWE between periods of a hockey game on a regional sports network a few months ago. Vince lives to get his company mentioned in the mainstream.

Throwing away one of those opportunities regardless of your state of mind is not how you get ahead in WWE.

women are weak minded. they are a liability. they dont draw enough dimes .

Wahhh wahhh I am a rich kid who is rich and stuff is like so hard because people wont give me everything I ever wanted every second of every day wahhhhh.

People have real problems cunt, people that actually work a hard days work every fucking day and come home to poverty.
what a fucking cunt with her sjw mememememe bullshit.
used to be a fan she can fuck right off.

Attached: 1551287274162.jpg (1080x1355, 783K)

>rarely botched during and before
Revisionist history she was botching during her entire main roster run

She was botching in NXT

The meltdown was in RAW most likely. I mean, she might be the biggest mark for herself in the world, but even her knows that shitting on the Iiconicsat that moment would only generate her heat.

Still seething that Horsetty ended her career

(You) cared, horse loving simp.

that's hilarious

Attached: blisslaugh.jpg (212x240, 5K)

She's friend with the iiconics :
>"They're amazing though, they're really incredible. And they've had the dream to be WWE tag-team champions since they were kids too. They seem like a real team too and if it wasn't us then I'd like to have seen them have it. Hopefully we can have some good matches with them."

Attached: CN3OhBLUYAAXMik.jpg (768x1024, 116K)

She's heartbroken
thecutaway.co/2019/01/27/sasha-banks-if-someone-main-events-wwe-wrestlemania-before-me-its-going-to-break-my-heart/

BASED tranny working even bigger tranny into a shoot

>Ahahaha What a mark , story !

Attached: hihorsey.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Because she fucked up and they were reaming her out.

>be a botch machine
>ugly
>awful promo
>confirmed antidraw
>get pushed and fail
>WHY AREN'T I GETTING THE SPOTLIGHT

Attached: apu_lrns_2_spell_01.png (261x330, 33K)

No, it's because she's Ric Flair's daughter. Flair is renowned for having built his career on throwing weepy backstage temper tantrums every time he didn't get booked the way he wanted to be booked.
It's only natural she took after him in that way as well.

Thank you someone else that noticed bayleys language was off. she seemed more angry and tense and didnt have the spring in her steps like normal. my friend who doesnt watch wrestling alot asked why bayley seemed more off than normal. glad it wasnt just us seeing this

hmm and wasnt mick foleys run like 28hrs? he didnt throw tantrums and act like a lil bitch over it. dude probably celebrated he even got the title.

We came from this to that. Where did it all go so wrong.

Attached: 7L7g.gif (284x192, 2.68M)

Worthless self mark that only landed a husband because a fat chink is the only person with low enough self esteem to marry Baldy Mc.Moodswing.

a woman wrestler snapping and killing her "husband" is the last thing needed to truly make the women equal to men in the industry

aside from paying them equal which will never happen

Thread could have ended here. You get the feeling she thinks she's the best thing to ever happen to women's wrestling and can't stand seeing Becky/Charlotte/etc be more successful than her. People beginning to be more vocal and critical of her nearly kill herself botch fest style is also probably a factor.

No one had a bigger Mania weekend than Nash

Please Cuckaze just kill her already ya simp

Since WWE started doing their own reaction videos they really need to do one more "1st time ever" women's main event gimmick match and put Sasha in the watch party with the geeks

Oh man, that is fucking choice!!!

After losing the tag titles, Vince scheduled them to lose a handicapped match against the host of Wrestlemania. Blahahaaa!!! Perfect.

I can respect refusing to do the job to Alexa in a handicap match.
Her career would be over. Hell, Bayley lost by herself and she's pretty much buried already

You can't bury a Jannetty

Her and Sheamus are expecting a little bundle of joy.

She looks worse than before

cringe and homopilled

Looks like she might have got lip filler, other than that she looks the same besides the fact she's lost weight.

she got cucked by bex and charlotte, mikaze is leading in droves and droves of niggers in their bedroom as we speak.

I think she was happy for becky and herself desu

cuckaze needs to call sheamuse so sasha can have some me time and relax

I thought bayley is getting a heel turn, lmao at her being a mark on live tv.

She's upset because the women's locker room ran a train on CHADkaze.

Literally always read this in Kishi's voice kek

It's black text over white background so it has to be real, right?

>literal who that has the cheek to put Nas in his name
>Simp whose daughter is a thot but still manages to out draw him
Who even cares? Kek

You think it might not be coming through screen since that is impossible, instead it is probably just reflecting off of it from the disgusting person right in front of it?

Attached: 21454114449875651.png (561x180, 31K)

Got caught cheating, relationship in a shambles

>cryptic tweets
how faggot is this guy?

>Shitting on bliss
ON NO NO NO POOR KEKAZE

shut up and make alexa's gear faggot lol.

Alexa is very skilled at being shit in the ring, though.

try harder

so is Sasha

>Don't bet against Sasha Banks
Also Lakers with LeBron can't lose

Attached: 056.png (497x380, 196K)

Exactly why Sasha being popular among redditors doesnt make him good