Did they?

Did they?

Attached: D3o4scMWwAEBDk6.jpg (1024x758, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SliceWrestling/status/1115316512104046592
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you can literally see the smell in his face
yikes dude

>"ahah yeah, thanks for the invite but I gotta go.. yeah, I gotta go do some stuff, later"
You can tell what's on his mind at that moment

Jay is so fucking handsome wtf

Jesus Christ what happened to Paige?

Fat women are the horniest creatures on the planet.
kek

jay is the one acting like an autismo here

Jay looking dapper for when these girls come and try to Breed with the Switchblade.

Shes fat ahd uggo.

chadblade has no time for whales, he's too busy plowing grade-A puss

true but he's the one who can't make eye contact and is being spooked by a loud noise

I still can't get over the fact they drew 1000+ to a fucking meet up that you had to pay for. FALE was charging $50 a FUCKING CHOP

She probably had rancid burger king breath and was yelling, those kind of """girls""" have no self awareness

>Not wanting to be near a fat, smelly smark hoe is acting like an autismo
Seething weeb.

of course. the chadblade will fuck anything that breathes

yeah dude wtf. hes actually a chad it's not just a meme.

Paige really let herself go

I'd pay to get chopped by Big Based Fale while Pieter watched tbqhwy.

yup. switchblade is a brapchad

Becauses she hideous? I avoid fat bitches like they're walking cancer.

God, Fale is such a fucking Chad.

It was 20
And I got one

Attached: 20190407_133624.jpg (4032x1960, 2.67M)

You know there was unlimited food and open bar right? It's not like you paid just to be there

didn't they bump it to 50 when his hand started hurting?

It's possible. I was there right when it started.

Attached: 20190407_155540.jpg (4032x2268, 2.8M)

twitter.com/SliceWrestling/status/1115316512104046592

Here's some video of it! Seems like a fun fucking time, actually. The fans seemed cool, the wrestlers were cool, too. Fun atmosphere.

Attached: fale chop.png (415x271, 160K)

Hasn't he got a girlfriend in the UK?

By his account they split up not long after he joined the dojo, they tried to make it work but it just fell apart.

How can one Poly be so based

Damm look at that disgusting brap hog.
based.

As someone who attended both, I can tell you that the block party was a vast improvement over the MSG fan festival. I don't know if there were any pics shared from the festival, but it was empty and sad. Keep in mind that the BCBP was more expensive and out of the way.

What a fucking chad.

He's being reminded why he ran off to Japan to bang Asian qts

Just look at that fucking grade A power stance

Attached: download.jpg (168x299, 8K)

>you will never even be half as cool as Chadblade
Is there meaning in going on?

Even Asian 4/10s are better than this, dairy was truly a mistake.

Someone find me this slamhog's Insta.

The meet-up was all you can eat food, and I'd imagine free photos with the guys.

The fale thing happened because someone said to chop him and fale said sure gimme 20, then people wouldn't stop asking so he raised it. Wrestling fans are weird people.

Her Twitter is @Tarratastic.

Yeah it really wasn't that expensive. New Japan/ROH required people to spend $45 just to get into their fan festival, plus $40 per autograph ($80 for tag teams/$120 for LIJ/LifeBlood). No food or drink or merch included.

$75 got you into the BCBP, which included unlimited food/drink/pics with everyone. You could pay a premium of $125 for VIP which got you autographs and a professional group photo with the whole group.

For the anons that went to the BCBP. Did they say anything about AEW/Elite guys?.

Based.

i saw online that Tama said Kenny was a great guy and he's happy for them

Yeah, Tama did a Reddit AMA a week or so ago and basically said that it's good as it's more work for the boys.

The only thing he said was just a reference to the elite era when he was talking about history of BC, and people massively booed the mention of them. It was based.

How the fuck do you find this shit

Good, turned the Bullet Club into a meme clown show.

This. Tama didn't say anything bad, but the crowd was there for the current BC. Didn't give a damn about Elite/AEW.

Her photos from the event are on Tama's timeline.

CHADblade smashes every woman he meets.