Old busted up geek is injured again

>old busted up geek is injured again
Just retire old man

Attached: 220px-Hiroshi_Tanahashi_IWGP_Intercontinental_Champion.jpg (220x330, 23K)

:(

Leave ACE alone, he's done enough

Attached: tanacant.png (1133x591, 855K)

I really want him to retire with an Okada match this year. Meltzer said the other day Tana is probably going to be in more pain in his retirement years than just about anyone in his generation currently active at a major company. His knees are fucked.

And you guys complain about Kenny taking time off. He's not gonna end like Tana in a few years and Tana is gonna end like Muta in 5 years max.

Doubt it.

He wants to retire like Misawa

>Tana is gonna end like Muta in 5 years
better to go out like a legend than a faggot like Kenny.

They have already started building to Kota vs Tana at dominon

Don't insult the Ace, fag

I want the Ace to retire and become a trainer, teaching a Young Lion some really cool shit.
So we can have stuff like Hi-Fly-Flow MK.2

The sooner this boring shitter retires the better. I'm tired of him putting me to sleep during shows

Yeah, needing a Cane in your retirement years sounds great.

Spoken like a true zoomer faggot

Not enough flips for ya?

Spoken like a true mark. If you're so concerned about the way you walk after you retire maybe you should try a different profession. Fucking basketball players in their 50s walk funny but they made bank and they're respected and adored for eternity. If you're not prepared to give the fans your all then you should fuck off.

thats bs

I’M STILL HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN’T DO YOUR JOB

Attached: C9A7126E-BAF3-45C3-9B26-673174E1E1CF.jpg (678x381, 46K)

you probably think shibata’s last headbutt was smart

money over miles dipshit

Better than ending up paralyzed.

Attached: C8AC2606-E1B0-43C2-B1FD-25830A7B36FF.jpg (470x264, 27K)

>produce one of the greatest matches of all time
>produce mediocre drivel for 10 years
I'll take option A.

>money over miles
Mark.

Imagine being 12 years older than someone and them still creating a bigger legacy than you already.

Attached: kazuchika-okada-640x370.jpg (640x370, 46K)

this is why you’re not involved in the business in any way, shape or form

Actually it's because I lack the talent, training and desire to work in the industry. You keep holding out for your big break, jabroni.

What about his fight with Cena?

Based, Shibata nearly killed himself and everyone talks about. I'd pick the same.

Attached: 1553128891660.png (756x380, 397K)