How can WWE and Steph even compete?

Attached: Capture.jpg (568x490, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ba6gw_yJmoo
mega.nz/#F!EB5RxQwZ!0OuCMOiUMpKTceJuc9JKtg
youtube.com/watch?v=fSuHTPZ5MOk
twitter.com/shidahikaru/status/1098944405883346952
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shida is actually pretty good. And has an ass. Too bad she'll be stuck wrestling trannies, but if it leads to more lewd photo shoots I'm all for it

>no Mayu yet
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Mayu.png (615x400, 419K)

edrone seething

Attached: 8ff78ec905501287d23fd2f0edcc6488.jpg (768x1024, 150K)

Imagine being this much of a seething e-drone that you have to resort to outright lies.

Attached: 1550526585748.gif (200x200, 2.85M)

She's not ass-god anymore.
She's now full Ace-level wrestler.
Robes, sword, big entrance.

WWMEME IS FINISHED

Kenny is on the case I have no doubt

Attached: kennyeyes.jpg (360x450, 32K)

ANOTHER KENNY'S FRIEND

opportunities for young unknown talent when?

>those teeth
Yikes!

>opportunities for young unknown talent when?
Yuka is that.

she's not a real tranny? that sucks. vaginas are gross

Yuka is 76 years old

How can such a deformed faced bitch have such nice pits?

But he look cute so anal okay?

Attached: lol XD.gif (326x261, 1.12M)

Also Michael Nakazawa is more of an angle, not really a normal hire.
They literally turned "he is Kenny's friend who is complete nobody" into an angle and will make Nakazawa over as fuck.

Please based Joshi God Kenni, bring Mayu on the Khan payroll so she can get her supernumerary tooth removed.

Attached: 1bfed487bc1d543e3c68034002cfbbfac187c2b8_hq.jpg (718x976, 41K)

This is great.

Now, Kenny better make some big money offers to Asuka and Kairi as well and get Maki Itoh while he's at it and we're good to go for their TV Debut.

she's cute, just just makes a goofy smile all time time because japanese like weird teeth for whatever reason

>Maki getting stiffed into a bloody mess by Shida
I'm ready brother

>AEW is a jav company
Based but dead in the water wrestling wise

Based Cody catering to trapfags

I know ya'll whine about trannies and meme but I am legitimately hype for Kenny to bring Japanese women wrestling to the US. I'm interesting in general to see who he signs.

Attached: kenny cat.jpg (900x1200, 147K)

>I'm ready brother
More than ready.
SHINING WIZARD THROUGH A CHAIR INTO A HEAD.
KENDO STICK BEATING
And more.

Nakazawa and Ibushi are Kenny's two best friends from when he started in Japan. Nak was always bilingual and was Kenny's wing man.
He has a knack for helping younger talent and can help naturalize and train and Japanese they bring over.

MIYU WHEN

Attached: 180419-harada-06-680x463.jpg (680x463, 31K)

For someone who prides herself so much on her ass, she really has zero ass.

She no longer does.

So the whole ladyboy thing is a work? Gross

when is he going to sign that maine coon onto a full-time contract

Nakazawa was over af in 07 and 08 thanks to Chikara. He also traveled with Kota Ibushi during his ROH run during the Final Countdown tour as an interpreter.

youtube.com/watch?v=ba6gw_yJmoo

SOON, BIG CHIN WILL SAVE WOMEN'S WRESTLING

Stardom are locked into contract with RoH, aren't they? Unless you mean full time, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to move to America. And she's loyal to Stardom, especially since Arisa and Saki are back and they're 2 of her best friends.

Attached: D2grjmfUwAAQjyH.jpg orig.jpg (2000x1453, 361K)

Me too, he seems to have a good idea of what gimmicks and types of girl will get over in the west . I don't know as much about joshi as I'd like so I'm looking forward to finding out about them in a western setting.

Attached: IyjP7Ya.jpg (600x978, 78K)

She's Japanese what do you expect?

If Yoshiko went to AEW, would Mayu come as well?

No western promotion will ever hire Yoshiko.

Stupid gaijins.

Brandi and Cody hate Yoshiko, not even Big Bout Kenny will be able to leverage her.

>She's cute
Cope. She has an ugly nose and huge bags under her eyes.

>Brandi and Cody hate Yoshiko
Some screenshots?

>She is not a cute trap
Dropped.

>vaginas are gross
haveth thy sexual intercourse negro

she takes bad pics but she looks ok irl

No, it's just me spinning my narrative.

With thyne womanth, cuckholth.

>she
L O L

Attached: Hogan-gay.jpg (978x978, 234K)

I'll help that narrative if it keeps Yoshiko from getting booked

Does anyone have a link to her gravure?

You mean no ass.

Anyone who has been watching wrestling for 10 years knows Nakazawa who was a based part of DDT's peak era, toured with Ibushi as his translator and did his pervert underwear gimmick.
The dude was signed to be the liaison for DDT who they are obviously trying to partner with.

TRST-0249

don't have a link (dl'd it), but that should be enough to get you started on your search

If Cody hates Sexy Star for what she did and says he would never work with her, I can't imagine he'd be open to working with Yoshiko after what she did, no matter who started it.
And let's be honest here. Yoshiko is not attractive. Beauty is subjective and there are different tastes. I personally think Mayu can be pretty cute, some don't. I don't think anyone thinks Yoshiko is cute, though. So I doubt anyone would hire her. Also, she's not that great of a wrestler.

Attached: D2x4ZxCUcAEsNEa.jpg (2048x1365, 263K)

How do we get a hit on Yoshiko for the Yakuza to take her out?

They can get way better big hoss girls than Yoshiko

Well when she wins the DDT extreme title they'll have to bring her in to squash the big tranny.

>I personally think Mayu
Then you shouldn't talk.

AEDrone seething

>Shida
>Yuka
>Kairi soon
>Mayu in a year or two
Yeah, I'm thinking Kenny's based

That will always be the problem with Mayu. If she's not willing to commit and go to the states, she'll never be more than a side attraction.

Yeah. Yoshiko works in Joshi cause she's a rare big girl. She's not that talented a wrestler. There's also the baggage of the ghastly match reputation and not being very easy on the eyes. If they just want a big gir for a hoss style wrestlerl, they can easily find that in the west.

>Brings his girlfriend into his harem
Oh no Kenny why would you cockblock yourself like this?

Attached: 1547842273693.jpg (434x539, 65K)

This one is really cute. I can jerk off to it.

god damn if they just got rid of cody/his cocksleeve and their woke bullshit this company would be 10/10

I don't think she's such a self mark that she cares how they book her if she just wrestles part time in America instead of full time. She's a big enough star where she's from and doesn't have to leave her family and friends.

From what I understand, Yuka isn't a full time roster member for AEW either. I haven't heard anything about her moving.

Attached: mayu and saki.jpg (1478x1108, 270K)

Hopefully hiring Shida will convince Syuri to come over.

Why would Kairi leave her current company? What can Kenny offer her that her current bosses can't?

The ability to actually wrestle infront of people who give a shit

lol mark

Attached: aedrones3.png (400x418, 180K)

making more than 30k a year in fucking developmental you mark

>Syuri to come over.
Not until she gives up on UFC thing.

Why would she leave the company she's been taking a paycut at for 3 years while never appearing on television leave for a company that will pay her much more and put her on television?

mega.nz/#F!EB5RxQwZ!0OuCMOiUMpKTceJuc9JKtg

30k is the guaranteed min. That doesn't account for merch sales, house draw payments, DVD/bluray sales, etc etc. I'm sure there's difference between wrestlers (I bet the joshi got a better deal than the black girl in nxt for example) but if you're even slightly over with a decent (for wwe standards) tshirt design, you'll be comfortable

Reminder that Shida tried out for WWE but failed, and so they are hiring a WWE reject. Sadie Gibbs, too.

I'm glad she failed other wise she wouldnt have been able to make such delicious lewds.

Kairi's too good to fall for a money mark ponzi fed, geeks

That was long before the E gave a shit about the jap scene growing. She’d be signed immediately if nxt japan became a thing.

Yeah that's what Kenny and Shida are, friends.

I've never heard her saying she's upset with her current salary. If money is all Kenny can offer, her current company can and will double her salary when she signs a new contract. Plus she doesn't need to bump neck to sawdust.

So with that in mind, what else can Kenny offer?

His thick Canadian cock

She already fell for one with NXT

Being on TV. Since she wanted to be an actress its safe to say being on TV is her biggest goal now as a wrestler. NXT can't provide that and AEW can.

>healthcare
>non-racist mainstream crowds
>a lot of money
>a manageable schedule
>creative freedom
>a constant good position on the card
>regular tv time
>regular ppv matches

Want me to continue?

>>non-racist mainstream crowds

>mainstream crowds
>wrestling

lmao mark

isn't he taken?

All signs point to him still dating Hikaru. No clue if he knows Kairi.

Kairi texts him all the time and wishes him happy birthday according to Kenny himself. Kenny also said Kairi is really smart and kind so they must have some sort of close relationship.

Nice fanfiction, retard.

Asuka used to tag with Kenny back in DDT and her contract is expiring soon.

RAW and SmackDown can

She's also really good friends with Shida.
Come home real wrestling Asuka.

Attached: shidaboop.gif (400x226, 1.8M)

It's actually pretty damn smart
>men are better wrestlers than women
>realize men can enhance your womeme division
>hire trannies
>gain points with SJWs and also have better wrestling

Attached: t.tranny.png (1190x1268, 1.9M)

>real wrestling
>AEW

WWE-Lite

Attached: AEDrones2.jpg (1032x2831, 231K)

Asuka would be a huge get for AEW and it's not completely out of the realm of possibility.

Sound like Kairi wants it but Kenny can't. Poor girl.

Don't NXT call-ups sign a new contract once they hit the main roster shows?

Kenny has to move fast, or Kairi will be locked down for the next 3 years or so.

>Asuka would be a huge get for AEW
How? What does she offer that other women cannot offer?

Working on the theory that NXT callups get a new 3 yr deal, Asuka contract doesn't expire until at least next year

And she's really disappointed with the company after what they did to her before Mania

Only one I can see being an obstacle is Haitch. Because I don't see Vince fighting to keep her in the company.

But Asuka is 39 year old no?
And I don't think WWE is so keen to tie down a woman of her age to a 3 year contract.

Not really. Nakamura was working under his NXT contract when he was called. He just signed a new one recently.

They just get a big raise.

I think recent NXT call ups are still on their NXT contract 6 months or a year into their call ups. WWE is paying extra for their transport. I remember seeing new NXT call ups posting that they bought a new car or a new house like 6+ months into their Main Roster run.

I wouldn't put it past Vince to fight just for the sake of keeping her from AEW

It's not in my path, so I don't care.

don't be a fagget, you already understand me

Asuka does not follow Konami. Asuka follows Syuri and Shida.

Call me a fagget again and I'll prove how straight I am by fucking your ass, you little slag.

>Asuka does not follow Konami
Really? Kind of weird. Maybe it's because she still hates Stardom even though Nanae is long gone

Here's a damn good match between between Shida and Aja Kong from a few months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSuHTPZ5MOk

Hmmm 9/10 pits

>If Cody hates Sexy Star for what she did and says he would never work with her,
I remember when he said that and people were laughing at him for assuming he could keep her out of any locker room. Guess he's got the last laugh on that one.

>Kenny has Ibushi
>And Shida
>And Kairi
>And Asuka
>And Gllty
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

FYI She implied in one of her tweets that she's moving to the US eventually.

She's going to make wrestling god children with Kenny

I saw her in Shimmer. I jerked off to her

Attached: 1111.jpg (78x209, 19K)

Is she still fucking Kenny?

She is married or engage, she was showing off her ring on twitter/insta

when?

A ring on the right hand/wrong finger doesn't mean shit. Just to let you know.

Is she really a tranny? Looks cute to me, i wouldn’t mind doing the dirty to her, she looks better than my fat pig wife

why the fuck would she be showing a diamond ring if she wasn't engaged?

No.

>Official Press Release from Makai, where Shida is currently contracted to (the Hybrid Wrestling & Theater monthly show). Article is in Japanese.

>She will appear at Double or Nothing

>November 2019 she will move to the United States

>Her appearances on Makai will continue until November 2019. Enough time to work around her character on the show to be sent off or be killed. She is currently playing a character named Tsuruhime (one of the key characters in their current story)

>She'll also continue to wrestle in Japan post Double or Nothing. Currently she's been regularly appearing on Oz Academy and Sendai Girls along with various promotions

Post the picture. Faggot.

Attached: HShida.jpg (837x1000, 189K)

Why are American promotions signing all these christmas cake joshis? Don't they know these old hags are literally already finished in Japan and us weebchads actually want young ones like Hana and Suruga Mei?

Attached: D3tc-bpUIAEg6cg.jpg (1199x964, 203K)

AEW is smart to tap into the tranny market, its gonna be yuge

Apologize you MOTHERFUCKER!!!
twitter.com/shidahikaru/status/1098944405883346952

Attached: DdxU51eVMAABX50.jpg (589x800, 77K)

Shida had one the best joshi matches of the year against Aja.

Based Kenny.

Yes. The dick is a shoot.

Name recognition, if they get asuka then i would 100% make the switch

Neither does your twitter gossip. Just because you think she's hot and you self insert as Kenny doesnt mean your waifu is marrying your self insert.

>AEW's success relies on WWE-grown talent
Where have we seen this before?

Based Kenny locking down one of the hottest joshis going. Their kids are going to be cute.

Everywhere in the world in every major company?

This is common practice at places like Google, YouTube, video game companies, soccer clubs, etc.

Get out of your bubble. This is not something that is exclusive to the wrestling business. You hire the best people you can.

Do the Jap fans know something we don't?

Attached: kenchan.png (609x176, 15K)

I'm pretty sure the Kenny/Shida rumors came from Japan. The recent sighting of them at airport back in January was, and I used to see it referenced sometimes on 5ch when I went on there.

It doesn't rely on them exactly. Kenny loves Asuka and Kairi so of course he would want them. Beyond that, of course they will bring name recognition because their brand is quite big in the industry. Beyond that Kenny might also want to bring Io for her skills and because he trusts Joshis to always deliver. Aside from that, you're crazy if you think he would waste a single dime bringing any other American slut currently working on that company.

All Eunuch Wrestling

Now Gllty is really on suicide watch

Attached: glltybtfo.png (824x768, 620K)

>Kanako Urai
>WWE-grown
How new are you? Kana has been doing this shit for so many years that WWE feels like a pit stop.

Why would he want an old fuck like Asuka? WWMeme can keep her. He'd be better off waiting for Io to become available.

No such thing as 'taken' in the wrestling biz. Everyone cucks and gets cucked.

Imagine the threesomes they had

There are rumours that Asuka diddled a teenage Konami and her parents eventually found out. Asuka was warned to never contact her again

>Imagine the threesomes they will have
ftfy

Kenny doesn't know shit about Io as a person, but he can totally trust her great friend Kanako to bring the A game.

Big difference simp.

Because they’re choosing the ones who can actually wrestle not stumble around green as shit.

>Kenny loves Asuka
Oh then it makes sense he brought an Asuka wannabe in shida

This is the second thread you have posted this blatantly false and truly retarded opinion in, go to bed.

Based

Source

In what fucking universe is either Kairi or Asuka WWE-grown.

Asuka has 4 years in the company, Kairi around 2
Nobody but weebs knew who they were before they jumped to NXT.

Not unless you listen to commentary. Right.
Where they told you how awesome and great tehy were before coming to WWE. Right?

Attached: D3hVhLQV4AAelBL.jpg (1536x2048, 467K)

Everyone knows Kairi is from Stardom simp.

The E had never even heard of the 'Dom 2 years ago. They discovered Kairi on Lucha Underground.

Shut up, Saxton.

Jurina as well.

If AEW is hiring trans then WWE shouldn't have to worry at all

Into the oven DEGENERATE

Alicia Atout is one of his exotic western additions.

Attached: 1553838337226.jpg (891x648, 248K)

Atout belongs to the Chadblade.

No wonder Kenny's mom was baffled as fuck in the documentaty when they brought up the question of him being gay.

Kenny was always her first love, and he recently recruited her to the AEW harem, maybe in the hopes that he can one day learn to look her in the eye.

Cody's gonna cough up the big bucks to bring Manami Toyota out of retirement.

>He doesn't know
Just look at her pinned twitter

you've got it figured out

I'd becone a Cody mark for life tbqhwy

Me on right

>books her in a death match against bea priestly

>mommy Asuka will never shove her freshly brapped ass into your face

Attached: 93264008-C52A-478B-8534-C0C3C4E71FA8.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Based DykeShida bout to become the next best thing in the US.

The LGBT are going nuts over this.

This chick told Shane Thorn she was a dyke so he would piss off. What does Kenny have that he doesn't?

Then why not hire Mayu?

He isn't a crazed joshi stalker for one.

Why not bring back Megumi Kudo back as well. I heard she involved now with Ice Ribbon and Marvelous as a trainer.

His thick Canadian cock

Shane is a pathetic creepy weeb with shitty tats, Kenni is a chad

>This chick told Shane Thorn she was a dyke so he would piss off.

Based. Shida making heteros seethe even hard.

She doesn't have the look that Paul or Vince like.

Vince doesn't like any Asians full stop.

I wonder what Tsukka said to him

Shane is career jobber and a stalker. Pretty much Big E but white.

>Big E
>Stalker
He bangs Kaitlyn on a weekly basis my man.

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue
Learn japanese
And maybe you could get your own Harem too.

is this why Kenny didn't mention Ice Ribbon as promotions he wants to work with?

What does that even mean.

Shida wrestled in Ice Ribbon late last year so I doubt it. They probably just want to focus on their domestic audience.

The cut-out is abysmal, the right side of her hair still has the white background that she was actually standing in front of and they plastered gausian blur around her to hide the poor cut.

This is the best they can do with £100,000,000?

GROSS
The stock image is poor quality too what the fuck

Attached: 1542653756893.jpg (1200x900, 249K)

no one cares

Clearly, marketing isn't their strong suit so why should they.