Boycott Gatoh Move

Boycott Gatoh Move.

Attached: FEEiMNZd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

No.

Attached: Dv5cBhmUwAETw-D.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

I bet you boycott sex too

Post Makoto pits

Gatoh Move is a lot of things. Gatoh Move is a tiny Japanese indie novelty where people wrestle on gym mats in a tiny room that opens directly onto the street. Gatoh Move is a multinational innovator that you can get shitfaced and watch whilst rock bands play in the Bangkok venue at the same time. Gatoh Move is those women who wrestle on HEAT-UP shows a lot. Gatoh Move is an idol group. Gatoh Move is a tight-knit group of friends, students and collaborators formed over the majority of Emi Sakura's career, some of whom she's known since their childhood, and who exude the atmosphere of a close family so strongly that it's impossible not to fall in love with them. Gatoh Move is a perfect watch every time they make tape. Gatoh Move is everything that's fun about wrestling. Gatoh Move makes the world a better place by existing. Gatoh Move is a 10/10 as far as I'm concerned. Gatoh Move is love. Gatoh Move is life. Gatoh Move is not paying me for this.

post Makoto gravure

Attached: DrfYwTrV4AE6f1B.jpg (801x1200, 129K)

Why does she looks so ugly in so many pictures?

Attached: D3t1qNVUwAEaWVk.jpg (1200x1200, 201K)

Attached: D3t1qNRUcAchQrP.jpg (1200x1200, 199K)

I-is that her tongue?

What a slut!

She has weird face.
By the way I would like to apologize to user I told that I hate Makoto.
I went out of my way and watched a lot of her matches she had from November till now.
And she is good. Maybe even very good. She improved tremendously from the time I saw her for the first time and then later.

When will Suruga Mei sign for Jacksonville.

Riho will be coming before her.
She is Kenny's favorite joshi.

Is that taichi?

I believe Riho shot down rumors that she was going to sign with an overseas promotion, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does make appearances in AEW.

He's lookin real jacked baby

But Suruga Mei has an official tag team with Shida Hikaru.

Attached: 45414794224_6a89bb4630_h.jpg (1600x1067, 767K)

Attached: D3gYYMrU4AAK7t8.jpg (1200x841, 175K)