Voice of a generation

Voice of a generation

Attached: Untitled.png (631x338, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealBCfamily/status/1114920608012349440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bully done goofed and made everyone in the match look like shit, not just the NJPW guys. Just kill RoH off already.

>the losers of our match
ahaha shoot couldn’t remember their names

I really like Tama in every way but when he's wrestling singles. He legitimately doesn't give a shit about making people seethe.

10$ Bully wanted them to attack the Tongas but Tama said hed heem them if they tried.

Tama is a fake tough guy just like wimpy ass dad

Tama has been low key the best member of the bullet club for at least a year and a half now

Nigga is the son of Haku and Haku could eat anyone for lunch. Those tongan kids would kill those fake guidos.

True, but bullet club became irrelevant and shit after Kenny started to date cody

He's still Samoan which gives him an automatic +5 strength upon spawn.

AIN'T NOBODY REALLA THAN GUERRILLA

Completely agree. Plus it's not even a work, the dude is legitimately constantly in trouble with NJPW head office because of his shit talking.

LOL this guy is becoming one of my favorites. He works everyone into a ding-dong diddly shoot. Whatever happened to the guy that deleted his twitter for getting worked into calling him a towel head spic?

Once the Elite formed BC died, wasn’t even a slow death. It was immediate.

>breaks side plate on ROH tag title
BASED

Let's be real, Gedo killed the Bullet Club. He's keeping them around just to keep ringing shirt sales from the corpse. There was no reason for Jay White to become the new leader. He doesn't need it, it doesn't fit his character and they barely even mention it. Tama should have been the leader with the OG guys and White can have his own little SWITCHBLADE stable with the new BC guys.

>Let's be real, Gedo killed the Bullet Club.
Pop BC guys got at MSG suggest otherwise.

Wrestling is a work, so I don't care.

I could be wrong, but I think that ended up being a fake account. I think that the real spic doesn't even speak English kek.

The BC block party outdrew the MSG fan fest too. It wasn’t even close as someone who attended both. Which is crazy considering the block party was more expensive and out of the way.

So, how long till CMLL+NJPW+AEW partnership?

Not happening. New Japan might move on from ROH, but they aren’t breaking the CMLL relationship. They also aren’t doing business with AAA or its affiliates due to working with CMLL.

dude they drew 1000+ to a fucking meet up the other day.and Jay and Bullet club are the only people keeping up with the ELITE on PWT's

Ishimori and Jay Huwaito are equally based but you ain't wrong.

I think that part might be a bit of a work. I'm pretty sure Tama's actually super loyal to NJPW, he is a dojo boy and all.

>There was no reason for Jay White to become the new leader. He doesn't need it, it doesn't fit his character and they barely even mention it.
Bruh, Jay was basically doing classic Devitt-type shit for months before he joined BC, it made complete sense.

This. It can’t be stressed enough how much of a failure the MSG festival was compared to BC’s parking lot party. The block party should’ve failed and they made so much goddamn money from it.

Who is realer enzo and cass or G.o.D?

AIN'T NOBODY REALLA THAN GUERRILLA

better value overall

enzo and cass easily. they can hang in the big leagues. GoD never been to the top of the entertainment world.

>Implying
twitter.com/RealBCfamily/status/1114920608012349440

Attached: D3pCKrQWkAAwOAs.jpg (576x1024, 65K)

What did Big Upvotes Tonga mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (666x179, 12K)

Remember when Meltz said no one liked Harold because the Elite didn't get their way? Buncha AEW faggots.

They didn't complain about Harold, retard. It was another guy.

>Tama Tonga
>good

Can't wait until the G1 when everyone starts shitting on Tama again.

The main problem is spending anytime caring about what he has to say.

Tama is BASED as fuck. Anybody that shits on Tama is a beta male faggot.

holy fucking SEETHE

Name a good singles match he's had without looking one up

Tama vs BIG DICK YANO

Meltzer said that nobody liked Harold in October. Which is one month after All In happened and about the time that real talk regarding AEW becoming a fully fledged promotion woud have been going on. Very convenient.

Vs Ibushi G1 28
Vs Sanada G1 27
Vs Sanada G1 28

So carried by two guys that can get a good match out of anyone?

Vs naito

Based Good Bad Guy

Based Discount Roman Reigns

What kind of faggot cares if his matches are any good? Tongans are BASED as fuck regardless of match quality

Tama and Fale fucked up so much of the G1 and all their matches ended in the same bullshit. But that was more booking than his fault. Still, the guy regularly disappoints in singles action.