Serious question here, how can anyone call this guy GOAT in this day and age?

I am convinced that anyone who calls him GOAT is being an anti-smark contrarian who never watches matches or promos of this guy again.

Just answer me these questions where we can compare him to CM Punk.

1) How many of Hogan's matches would rewatch compared to punk's?
2) Does Hogan have more memorable promos than Punk?
3) Does Hogan have less botches than Punk? Heck does punk have anything as bad as "I am the right gay guy" botch? Or the silverdome botch?

The only good thing Hogan was ever good at was the gimmick which is something punk did as well.

Also no meme "He was a draw" argument. Him making money doesn't bring you entertainment his matches and promos do.

Attached: images (39).jpg (739x415, 21K)

he's the GOAT

Attached: TOP100~3.png (510x860, 144K)

Brainlet answer.

>i never rewatch Punk matches
>Hogan is one of the most oft quoted wrestlers of all time
>im not autistic botch counting machine so idc

typed out like an underage cm punk fan.
because he was larger than life back in the 80s. he WAS pro wrestling and he carried the image of a good guy who said his prayers and ate his vitamins. He was a role model to children and he was an american icon. you had to have lived thru the 80s era to understand and appreciate him going heel in the 90s. but you're an underage child trolling for cool posts and coming in with a idc what is said hogan sucks dick attitude. you'll get more support for your hogan bashing on plebbit.
And no im not a fan of hogan and his irl bs but I dont pretend he didnt do certain things cuz I dislike him. you'll eventually mature and grow up and learn to do that with things and not just to say your fragile ego.

>why do people like things i don't like?

You type like an underage zoomer faggot.
Name one Hogan promo better than Punk's pipebomb and box with god promos.

Ya seeth, Phil?

you reply like a queer ass nancy boy that cant handle the bantz. oh and to add I enjoy rewatching hogan matches cuz I know it'll have oldschool wrestlers from the 80s and 90s like macho man and ultimate warrior and hillbilly jim and andre the giant and all sorts of others. cm punk matches while good dont interest me as much since alot are either still wrestling or didnt appeal to me much.

and you keep trying to go PROMOS! they were alot differently done in the 80s compared to now. and cm's "pipebombs" aka vince in the earpiece telling him what to say wasnt that great. a few shots on the company and a few irl zings on triple bitch does not a quality promo make.
Both werent that good on mic but fanbois of either will swear up and down they were great on mic. hell you'll probably fire back with some faggotry like HURRR CM WAS BETTER DEN HOGAN ON DA MIC! ... no shit ... different era different promo for the era. keep up

Spoken like a true underage workrate faggot mark

Reminder that Hogan was a dumb spot monkey who couldn't get pops without doing idiotic, body-destroying shit like this. Which is why he's a dang cripple at his age, while smarter workers like Terry Funk and Bushwhacker Luke who got reactions based on their personality are still wrestling today.

Attached: PoisedAngelicAdeliepenguin.webm (400x302, 343K)

Cringe non-argument. Typical asp poster.
>Name one Hogan promo better than Punk's pipebomb and box with god promos

And that's why Terry Funk never entertained anyone beyond sweaty neckbeards in bingo halls.

hmm as expected you went exactly with GIMME A HOGAN PROMO BETTER DEN MY BOI CM FAGGOT! I already said I dont think hogan was better at promos and I also said he did that at a different era for promos. But at this point you're just shit posting and being edgy for shit posting points. awesome you're master of le ruse and le trolled everyone with your ebin humor. wooo 4/10 cuz you didnt actually want answers you just wanted to shit post and ignore anything that wasnt HOGAN SUCK CM FAGGOT BESTESTESTESTEST!!!!!!!! I TROLE U LOLOLOLOL!!!1!1111!1!one

fuck off underage

>Triple H and Undertaker at number 2
Ya this seems legit... legit retarded lmao

Attached: 1544418200231.jpg (660x495, 122K)

>Ya this seems legit... legit retarded lmao
HHH & Undertaker have been main eventers for DECADES. Apply common sense and logic ya simp.

Attached: 1522731002254.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Due to longevity you moran

based Hulkster

It's like people who rate Hitchcock. It's been memed for so long that people who can't form their own thoughts are unable to think anything but "it's good because everyone says it's good" without actually even watching his work.

Goodnight to all the HULKAMANIACS and goodnight to all the jabronie marks who don't know it's a work when they get worked into a shoot brother.

I've never watched a Punk match and I never will dude. Meanwhile I'd rewatch Hogan vs Rock any day of the week brother. So deal with that jack.

Attached: MV5BMjI3MjI_AL_.jpg (714x1000, 88K)

Based jabroni.

Back in the day Hogan didn't draw dimes. He drew dollar bills.

legit a better worker than the non athlete pencil neck geek CM Punk

No, really. A dime today is half a dozen dimes then. Check the statistics.

i hate Hogan but i hate Phil even more

hey it’s that gimmick poster that replies to every poster by sticking his fingers in his ears, says I’m not listening and starts using caps and memes in replies while being really obnoxious. based gimmick poster, 18+ doesn’t matter to him.

Cringe and faggotpilled.

based bait

Based

Hogan was arguably the first crossover star. National talk show appearances, starring in movies, etc. I can tell Punk is your guy therefore you want him to be considered better but his only crossover was getting his chili ring wallored out in a cage.

only thing that matters is how over you are. everything else is a work ya simp

OP.

We can call Pele the GOAT for what he did in his era.
Same with Maradonna.
Same with Babe Ruth.

Shit evolves, but i guess we judge by domination of a time period.
not fair- sure. Pele wouldnt be able to score a goal in todays pro soccer, but it doesnt change anything.

Falseflag cringe

it was cool to be a Hulkamaniac in the late 80s and 90s, Hogan made wrestling mainstream.

Now if you like wrestling its cos you're a gay child, your man CM Punk is to thank for that.

Literally every promo he did with Rodman

Have sex zoomer

haha this nigger really is comparing hogan to cena fucking cringe bro haha