Is he shoot gay?

is he shoot gay?

Attached: 68F78C76-DE32-48CC-AF1E-6A361433A013.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veSc1zFBZVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this nigga got CAKE

Dont care its enough for me avoid watchinh any promotion the fag takes part in.

No he's bi

youtube.com/watch?v=veSc1zFBZVw

You're either straight or you like dick. Theres no two ways about it.

t. obese man who can't get both

So you are gay.
You could have sex with only men and enjoy it.
I love pussy.
Hate anal and will kill if ya try to diddle with my chocolate tunnel

Based, same

>6 foot 180
>29
>Been with girls who were older than me at the time oldest being 28
>Fucked legal teens
>Fucked a teen mom who looks exactly like lola fae from hookup hotshot.
You are projecting and bitch please my hair is long sexy silky smooth straight and it shines in the sun. If I wanted to be gay my options would be endless.

>6'180
That doesn't make sense you bumbling retard

It does make sense

I am 180 pounds are you genuinely daft or just being a cunt?

i could eat out your girl while i fuck your dad too
post a pic then

Well in Mexico some chick told that one of the "gay" luchadors she hung out, ask her to send her nudes, which she did because he's gay right?
Later she discovered that was a character in the ring, but outside he was straight and passed her photos among other wrestlers.

>daft
>cunt
So you're a bong, a pathological liar and a homo, congrats on being inferior in every possible way

>t. Things that didn’t happen

>they both look like botched old black women
every time.

Dat ass tho.

tits or GTFO

sounds like you are a skinny fat loser who preys on girls barely out of high school because you creep out your peers.

WORKED

Yep. His bf wrestles as well. What I can’t figure out is if Sammy Guevara’s fagginess is a work or a shoot.

Attached: 0419A219-5440-4157-B44E-EECFF5C02CA1.jpg (800x450, 40K)

No SHE is a heterosexual

I have been on Yea Forums since 2008. I know well enough not to post pics for my fellow anons under any circumstances as it never ends well.
0 for 2 in projections born in long island new york and thats where I have been for almost 30 years. I only tell truths. I dont watch this faggot nog or any promotion/show that has him or joey ryan on the card. You calling me gay is hysterical.
SEETHING
I dont have moobs
>The oldest girl i fucked was 28 and I was 24.
>youngest was just turned 18 I was 25. Girl from where I worked said hi to me everyday for two years. A week or two before she turned 18 I told her we could hangout then. We did and the first time we fucked we watched hotel transylvania 2. I did not watch the first one. Biggest natural tits I ever been with. Her hands were tiny too the only handjob I ever got a jolly from.
>Lola fae lookalike was freshly turned 19. Shes the only girl I miss completely.
>Besides those 3 there are five more. Another 19 year old, two 21 year olds a 25 and a 27 year old. All of those were close to me in age except the 19 year old.
Dont hate on me because I get laid. And
>There are anons out there that dont want casual sexy from slutty 18-21 year olds.

Attached: giphy.gif (365x243, 1.42M)

It's clearly a work

Yes and so are you for posting it

>have been on Yea Forums since 2008.
newfag era kid lulz

You could at least TRY to make this work more believable but you're a b+ player buddy