The state of ROH

So after their disastrous showing at MSG it seems that ROH is on a downturn spiral to the bottom. You had guys like Tama Tonga visibly upset who when as far to say that ROH is bullshit. Is there any reason at this point for NJPW to stick with them?

Attached: roh.png (225x225, 3K)

>Is there any reason at this point for NJPW to stick with them?
Yes. ROH got them MSG and has some god talent. They just fucking need a good booker holy fuck, and till AEW get's TV. NJPW get's nothing from working with them. Thanks to ROH we are getting Bandido in BOTSJ

I'd read people blaming the AEW guys for leaving ROH and asking why they couldn't have just stayed in ROH and help bring it up to the level that AEW is aiming for. After the AEW show it's obvious that ROH doesn't have the creative talent or strength of leadership to do anything more than be a really popular flippyshit indie, and the AEW guys really had no choice but to leave if they ever wanted to do anything as big as what they are doing now.

>You had guys like Tama Tonga visibly upset who when as far to say that ROH is bullshit
Oh my, well if such an important person is mad, surely NJPW will bend over backwards to accommodate him. He is, after all, one of their top guys.

Japanese are all about tenure and respect. They bullshit ROH did was extremely disrespectful. Tama Tonga has been with NJPW for years and is actually pretty respected backstage and considered a senpai in the company. NJPW did not know that run in was going to happened, heck not even ROH production crew knew what happened due to not being cameras around. I'm sure NJPW is pretty pissed and are probably reconsidering their future options with ROH.

>You had guys like Tama Tonga visibly upset who when as far to say that ROH is bullshit

WORKED

Attached: Haha+what+a+slut+_6155cdc5cdfe1deb83922ba425d7cc79.png (467x456, 199K)

>sell out MSG
>"disastrous showing"

If you book a theater and it sells out and your actors put on an absolute abortion of a performance, you can bet your ass you won't ever sell that theater out ever again

How do you even watch ROH? I’d like to watch now that everyone hates it.

No he fucking isn't lmao.

I have never see as many people talking about ROH as when they were talking about based Enzo and Cass. Looks to me like ROH is on the up.

Attached: 1528855309184.jpg (640x791, 529K)

>has some god talent
Name one.

I think they have a streaming service. But why would you do that to yourself user? RoH is legit bullshit.

>Enzo
>Cass
>Bully Ray
>Briscoes

Briscoes are actually really good, you dumb drone.

No but really

Attached: come on now.png (500x522, 133K)

when enzo and cass get signed ROH will have two elder god tier dime drawers

no one payed for the ROH guys, people payed for the NJPW guys.
don't even deny it because its the truth

ROH is owned by Sinclair and they dont want to invest a lot in Wrestling ROH has a ceiling.

>Tama Tonga has been with NJPW for years and is actually pretty respected backstage and considered a senpai in the company

My sides.

But he is. He's a dojo boy that has been with them before Devitt.

the weekly show is available for free on their website

>buy tickets to an ROH show
>not paying for ROH
how does this work, exactly? do you earmark the bills somehow so they don't get handed to bully ray by accident

Tell me what RoH guy on the card inspired MSG to sell out?

Don't worry I'll wait.

Attached: 1535801685628.jpg (535x462, 54K)

>RoH in the past: Bryan fucking Danielson, Joe, Cesaro, Hero, Nigel, Punk
>Roh now: 60 years old guys and enzo plus cass
Is there any hope of saving Bandido from this shithole? He would be dimes in NJPW.

>Briscoes
>Pco and Brody king
>Bandido
>Gresham
>Colt Cabana(the japs love him)
>Rush(tho they could get him through CMLL)
>Cobb
>Cheeseburger(over with the japs and the one a few ROH guys to get a pop at MSG)

i still want to know how you can sell out but apparently do it wrong

>Cheeseburger

lol Sharkboy was more over than him

Dude, everyone's been dunking on ROH lately. It makes me feel bad thinking about Cary Silkin or Joe Koff scrolling through the timeline to see what people seem to think about ROH and to see shit like this and how everybody hates ROH and how ROH dragged NJPW down.

Attached: roh buried.png (393x487, 42K)

I payed for my boy PCO.

Attached: D47304CD-4EE4-4839-A448-B5F21E59FED7.jpg (696x531, 53K)

>Thanks to ROH we are getting Bandido in BOTSJ
BOSJ poster leaked and Bandido isn't on it so RoH can't even do that, apparently.

this is for the June 5th show.....
get eyes next time

Attached: BOTSJ.jpg (1080x1051, 285K)

Based retard

I thought ospreay was a heavyweight now

Oh, shit. There he is.

My eyes instinctively move away whenever I see Flip Gordon, that's what I'm going with.

He's been talking about being in BOTSJ and G1 in the same year. they booked massive buildings this year so they need all big name draw possibles

Ospeay had been saying for months that he's still a junior in backstage interviews. His whole schtick is a jr that is actually competing with HWs.

Can't wait for the seething when Enzo gets added to this

>Enzo getting stiffed around by a bunch of angry japs that know he doesn’t belong there
Would buy a plane ticket to watch live

Attached: AC36A328-877F-4DEC-81B7-B208A641980A.jpg (200x267, 15K)

what did they do? I only watch RAW and Smackdown! Live

> Cobb, Briscoe Bros, Lethal, Rush, Bandido
They have potential, just shit booking

Not really. He said on the MSG post press conference that he doesnt know why NJPW still bills him as a Jr.

Based. I wish he didn't go to RoH. He would have been a top talent there years ago but now they just stick him in a tag team with fucking Brody King.

they are gonna bill it as "one last BOTSJ" for him

Jay Briscoe is really good. Mark is okay.

>every single NJPWxROH show has had mixed promotional matches
>this happened only in the Battle Royale and no where else

Attached: 1551905608079.jpg (615x345, 33K)

Dojo boy doesn't mean he's respected. He got shit a while back for trying to sell merch with out managements approval.

BASED. Enzofags BTFO.

Fucking Based Enzofags BTFO, GTFO my Yea Forums

Still nonhirromu :(