ITT: The biggest Anti-Draws in wrestling history

Attached: jack-swagger-2.jpg (736x414, 46K)

Attached: nash-kevin-image.jpg (300x300, 19K)

get a clue

He actually drew as champion.

>we the people wasn't a GOAT gimmick

Attached: D8212230-75B3-4E01-9737-30A405653285.jpg (1098x1536, 222K)

Thwagger was based until they got rid of the all American american gimmick with the gutwrench powerbomb smashing everyone on EC DUB

The biggest anti draw of all time

Attached: HBK-shawn-michaels-11499861-321-400.jpg (321x400, 67K)

Retard

Dont have any pics saved but that emofaggot NJPW has on its roster.

here's your (yous) you contrarian faggots.

Meme answers aside these two simps killed the business

And themselves

Attached: a7639615b199472170909a262dee2969.jpg (500x650, 140K)

>thinking wrestling wasn't long dead by 2004
get a clue, user

yikes!

Attached: WCW Champ House Show+TV+PPV Attendance Average (Chart).png (1200x1025, 81K)

Attached: eddie-guerrero-31188-1370037091.jpg (124x145, 10K)

correct, Benoit and Guerrero are the two lowest drawing

Attached: WWF-E Champion Domestic House Show Attendance Average (Chart).png (1140x1500, 181K)

Again, this is "domestic" house shows only because the WWE mainly did international tours during Eddie's reign, where he was bringing in 10,000 fans a night.

The rock and Stone cold fucking carried the company back then didn't they? I just recently got in to wwe(3 years).

So the more they put the title on Kevin Nash, the worst the ratings got. Really makes you think.

> contrarian
Why do you hate concrete facts user?

>swaggies is the 3rd-highest draw of the modern era
wait WHAT lol

don't talk about stuff you know nothing about

Attached: WWF-E Champion International House Show Attendance Average (Chart).png (1050x1140, 139K)

To this day I don’t know what they were thinking with Benoit. HHH thinks wrestling sells tickets but at Austin’s peak he couldn’t even take a back bump he was so injured. None of the top draws in history were great workers beyond Savage and by the time he was on top he lost all his athleticism because of the added muscle.

Watched 3 hours of Raw last night and not a single act I would walk across the street to see for free. No personality. The biz ain’t what it used to be.

Hopefully Swaggie does well with the rest of his MMA fights. He's a really based guy, there's an interview where he's hammered and talks about (among other things) drinking, smoking, still bringing home the bacon and plowing his wife.

yeah, it kinda shows that the champ/main event is not even remotely close to being the only thing drawing the house. that would be the entire product overall. and while I'm definitely not going to say eddie was anywhere near the league of austin or hogan, anyone with half a brain knows he is a bigger draw individually than jack swagger and several others on the chart.

Just like Cornette said to Jim Herd one time. Sid can draw you a million dollars in one show. Jim herd asks: "So what's wrong with that?" Cornette replies, the people are only going to want to pay to see him so many times. Whereas guys like Arn Anderson could be used to help draw consistently for 20 years.

prove it

Based bret trailblazing the way forward and blowing everyone else from his era the fuck away

based swaggy

I agree with everything you said
Problem with that is Sid drew 10,000+ crowds on top from 1991 - 2001

Arn Anderson only drew in late 80's riding Flair's coattails..

So Cornette is full of shit, a creating false narrative to put over his friend.

>Arn only drew in the late 80s
I never said that Arn was a 20 year draw. I'm saying he could work guys who drew for 20 years and it wouldn't get stale like Sid's act would get in a territory.