That's right motherfucker and he's over like a motherfucker PCO is god

HE'S NOT HUMAN

youtu.be/CKzfNtZsLh8

Is this the guy from the 90s wwf

yes. he stole the shitmans jacket a nd tagged with the mountie

I just saw this dude get power bombed over the top rope and he sat up

He needs all the straps

He should fight Nagata.

GCW, give PCO the book for a show next Mania weekend plz. I can't imagine some of the shit he'd want, but I know it'd be entertaining as fuck

He sucks

he's roh only right now but a pco produced gcw show would be total dimes

I fucking hate ROH so much.

>t.npc

Is that Glacier?

they suck right now but they're paying pco a ton of money at the end of his career so i can't get mad about it

No, it's Jean-Pierre LaFitte.

based user looking on the bright side

Carl Ouellet from Quebecers fame. Always liked his look in WWF with the eye patch.

bump

Was it the Walter vs. PCO match at last year's Bloodsport that started making people want to see him more? That match was pretty kino.

It was at Joey Janela's Spring Break 2 but yeah that was what reinvigorated his career.

NPCs don't know what the fuck an ROH even is.

Take notes Undercarder

How come he's so good and Taker is complete shit?

bump

Carder became complacent suckling on the WWE tit making his one appearance a year for the past decade while PCO had to fight and scrap for relevancy against guys 30 years younger on the Indies.

>Work a full schedule for 20+ years
>Why is this literal who in better physical condition

Attached: 4343434.gif (220x235, 402K)

Come the fuck on, he kind of works well, but he's not as half of a wrestler than Taker was, and he moves likes broken 2013 Taker but he didn't take the bumps or the insane WWE schedule, he's not as big or even had a great match in his whole shitty career either, and why the fuck are you talking about he's being the only guy who works in a higher level "at that age" if Inoki, Flair, Liger, Suzuki, Sting, etc. exist?
Just shut the fuck up nu-male faggot.

Dude hasn't aged that much. Based.

Attached: glacier.jpg (423x623, 63K)

You have no idea what youre talking about. Fuck off to reddit crybaby. Taker is trash.

you just got BTFO, give it up

Is. He wasn't in his prime. He did some impresive shit for a man his size.

Not the same guy, but carder in his prime can’t hold a candle to pco. Pco is undertaker if taker could put on a decent match.

I saw him working in Maine the past year, previous to the event I saw a lot of him and it wasn't anything out of the word, he's nothing special kid, yeah, dude could do a moonsault at 50 years old, just like broke as fuck nearly crippled angle, come the fuck on little trash. Also I'm proud to never EVER have entered to reddit in my life.

Just look at this faggot.

pco is way more based than carder ever was

He's not wrong, you're just a drone.

Bro, give me the quintessential matches of PCO's career. maybe we all are wrong, right?
>Also, if you are putting any of the matches vs WALTER then you're fucked up, those matches were decent AT BEST.