This dude was so good at cutting a promo and he was really talented in the ring

This dude was so good at cutting a promo and he was really talented in the ring.
How come he never got over in the WWE? Especially because his rivalry with Chris Jericho in 2004 made some of the best television in that entire year.

youtu.be/_lszDEBi76o
This dude could get a crowd riled up without even trying.

Attached: 220px-Jason__Christhian__Reso.jpg (220x293, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVXw3sd4-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vince thought he was ugly. Not much more than that.

He was over like 2-3 times, people really liked him as a dick in the Randy feud for whc. ONE MORE MATCH got pretty over

Then why did he fuck Trish stratus in kayfabe? Why didn't he and Jericho switch heel and face roles?

Back in 2005 he was #1 in merch sales for a little while

>Then why did he fuck Trish stratus in kayfabe
It was a ugly bastard NTR angle

>not over

He sold more merch than peak cena and got the biggest pops in 2005.

Honestly the greatest heel of all time. Putting him in the Hall of Fame would only tarnish his kafabe legacy. You don't put Lex Luthor in the Justice League.

He was over in '05 enough to warrant a run with one of the two main event titles but Vince wasn't desperate enough to elevate Reddit-tier talent to those spots because he was still getting decent attendance and TV ratings.

>How come he never got over in the WWE?
he did massively. go watch MitB from a mania he was in and listen to the pop. vince just saw him as a midcarder which would have been fine if he hadn't been pushing shitters like khali and swagger into the main event

Peak Cena wasn't 05, peak Cena was 2007-2010

was unironically more over than batista in ‘05. i know a lot of times things just don’t happen because of something as simple as vince not caring enough, but I would like to know what happened beyond reddit rumors. christian was a veteran, had paid his dues, was selling insane merch, and cena needed a counterpart. would’ve been kino once edge got involved too.

Back then once it was decided someone was The Jannetty they rarely got to get out of that spot.

This shoot interview explains everything on why Vince didn't fuck with Christian and loved Edge
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8BVXw3sd4-U

Attached: Edge-V-Lita-Final-Colour-450dpi.jpg (841x1190, 280K)

>Edge and Jeff Hardy let Bradshaw have his way with with them in the showers
>Christian and Matt Hardy say miss me with that gay shit

I'd rather be a Jannetty

He was basically a dollar store version of the Edge

>Christian didn't get over

I don't think you know what getting over means

>Swagger
>Shitter
House shows were up with him as champ

Christian didn’t get over, getting over with smarks soley bc they want to cheer anything against the top babyface isn’t over, it’s the equivalent of saying “Braun was over” when he feuded with Reigns

Very mediocre in the ring and looked skinny and malnourished. No charisma (despite name) and promos were flat- can’t think of any memorable promo.

Vince was right that he should have had his face covered by a blue dot because he always looked ratty

>>Peak Cena was everyone stopped watching

Vince got jealous after he fucked Trish

No smark ever said Braun was over during the Roman “feud”
He was still just a mammoth shitter

The dudes good looking though? Vince is a fucking size queen

he was great.

there is a reason why on the E&C Podcast all of their peers put Christian over as lowkey one of the best guys they've ever wrestled.

swagger was a shitter when he won the title. he seems pretty based now though

reddit rumors, Christian was a lameo who couldn't cut a promo and got shafted even in TNA by actual main eventers
it's not just Vince, it's Christianetty himself

He was such a shitter that even Stone Cold couldnt get the creep little bastard nickname over