I love her bros

I love her bros

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-013103~3.png (847x463, 265K)

Her title run is going to make smarks so mad. Can't wait.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPP

Attached: B0408EAB-4CCD-45A1-8CE3-7E3EF1C3C14E.jpg (607x533, 263K)

Imagine the seethe if Lacey's proper lady character goes over Becky's gender confusion gimmick.

Only just clicked on she looks exactly like my old history teacher who used to make me absolutely diamonds.
Like a ladyyy

I don't know why, but I really want her to do well for some reason.

better pit game than Becky makes soys seethe

She’s based, I hope she wins a title soon.

Tell me your gimmick

> I misgender myself on purpose

What about you blondiw

> i am a new generation character unfrozen in 2019

Book it.

She now represents the anti-Bex and needs all our support. Her NXT matches are great so hope she gets to do her unique moves in an actual match soon.

She's gonna pin Becky clean for one of the belts and there's nothing anyone can do about it. ACT LIKE A LADY.

It's a matter of time. Look how much Vince likes Alexa. Lacey brings in all his fetishes, she's blonde, she's jacked, she got some military patriotism bullshit background.

She might win the men championship

Dana checks many of those boxes and is a better worker.

>Dana
>better worker.
ohkay, Dana.

>Her NXT matches are great

Attached: 1233234123.jpg (234x228, 9K)

looks like a man

kek

She got no-sold and is about to be buried by Becky.

is that why vince had becky bury her finisher?

Why did they give the lady gimmick to manface here?

>Bexcels literally frothing at the mouth ITT
Please post Lacey pits, they're better than Becky's.

*accidentally pins bayley clean in your path*

>It's a matter of time
I feel like I hear this all the time with blondes being called up from NXT, yet every single one of the blonde bimbos you guys attach "SOON" or "TICK TOK" to all flounder. Lacey Evans is literally a filler feud.
She'll job like a lady.

Wow, who would’ve guessed Becky, the shitter, would be a no selling champ? Really shocked me. Womeme’s division was a mistake. Should’ve left the only “meaningful” women’s belt on Asuka.

why didn't she break becky's face?

NXT doesn't matter on main roster. See Bayley & Emma who didn't get over on main roster.

great, another tranny womyn in the main event

based

Yep, because Becky botched the finish and won his punishment is being jobbed out to this cunt.
It's glorious.

Beck purposely tried to shoot on Rondetty hence Ronda looking confused when she lost and that's why there was no replay/it ended almost immediately
Even the fucking crowd was booing

Well this'll tech that fucker not to go into business for himself

That was Becky being a cunt. Vince would never instruct her to do that.

Her first fucking feud is with the Wrestlemania main eventer winner and conqueror of Ronda Rousey. Lacey is not another Mandy.

If this turns into a feminazi feud it will be kino, with Lacey claiming that women belong to the kitchen and Becky stating that women > men.
Of course that Lacey goes ever