Goes on a rant against the crowd sucking ass and controlling the whole product in a bad way

>Goes on a rant against the crowd sucking ass and controlling the whole product in a bad way
>Crowd proceeds to prove him right at the end of the show
Holy fucking kino. Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn are the heroes WWE deserves.

Attached: sami-zayn-comeback.jpg (777x437, 230K)

based zayn

What an astute observation he made. I've been saying the reason wrestling sucks is because of the fans for a decade

It still felt half pregnant and fake wrestling. Should have gone way further like mentioning them booing Roman and now tolerating him just because he had cancer.

the fans were bitching about a bait and switch, not the usual BS they normally whine about

>Crowd proceeds to prove him right at the end of the show
What happened?

But that tolerance for Roman only lasted a month.

The fans started a nigger chant when kofi came out for the main event

he wasnt talking about reddit fans that got everything they asked for, he was talking about people who didnt love wm35, he was hating on people like us, if he comes out and talks about women’s wrestling ruining the ability to suspend disbelief or affirmative action champions and the other pc pg faggotry these bugmen are demanding then ill eat my words but we all know he wont, he is reddit

based zayn outing himself as a future jobber!

Roman wasn't booed at Wrestlemania, the smarks there were behaved enough to not boo him but they did not cheer him either

He had mild boos after Raw, it wasn't as terrible as initial reports

he got asshole chants the moment he started making his comeback

This is exactly why I stopped watching WWE. It wasnt their product (though it is shit). It's these fucking whiny fat cheeto dust wearing faggot fans who cry like a baby when they don't get their way. That's what it boils down to. Smarks have absolutely diluted the product. Fuck the WWE and fuck wrestling fans.

So Sami is your guy?

>give me the result i want!
>the result I want is the victory of a skinnyfat charismaless shitter I can relate to or whose success appeases me politically!
>why is the show bad?!

You're both off. It's what he was talking about not the result of the match

>boo the good guys
>cheer the bad guys
>occasionally get worked into booing actual bad guys but vehemently claim "it doesn't count"
>throw tantrums when your favorites don't win but insist you're not a mark
>throw hissy fits when your fantasy booking doesn't happen
>throw hissy fits when your fantasy booking does happen
>bitch and moan and complain about this literal children's show all the fucking time yet CONTINUE TO WATCH RELIGIOUSLY EVERY SINGLE WEEK
These people are literally all mentally-ill söys. Actual neurotic mental illness.

Attached: 1545810487819.png (205x248, 37K)

>Smarks wanted both Kofi and Seth to win last night
>Now they want one of them to drop the title in 24 hours

really makes ya think

I think people were expecting a run in, just not the bar followed by a meaningless tag match.

Based user jobbing to the filter in 15 seconds on his way out of the territory.

proof /pol/ack?