Miz
Cesaro

RAM to SD:
Roman
Bray
Ember Moon
Riott Squad
The Edgeheads

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_04_04_at_11.29.50_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 239K)

>cringe

Sami Zayn was right, you aspfaggots have no fucking lives. Go do your fantasy booking on reddit, loser cocksucker.

This shakeup should primarily be trades for anyone that’s been on the same brand since 2016. So that means AJ, Orton, Usos, Naomi, Carmella, etc. go to RAW and Balor, Strowman, Bayley, etc. go to SDL

Sasha pretty much confirmed she and Bayley are being split up on her Instagram. Just a matter of which one is going to SD.

>implying brand splits matter
>when Kofi and Becky showed up on Raw

Roman's next feud is Samoa Joe, gotta give the Big Dog the US title again.

>is on asp
OH NO NO NO HAHAHA

god i dont want strowman on smackdown

so basically have most of the same guys fighting eachother on different nights. I don't think that's what they should do.

wasn't there a humor that FOX wanted edgy shit? braun only works if he does lifting and other stuff

>dat pic
2017 was 52 years ago...

Attached: Bledsoe.png (418x468, 194K)

AJ is never going back to RAM. He's synonymous to the blue brand. Same with Ramen he's synonymous to RAM.

the thing with the brand split is it protects people from getting buried by vinces pets like whats going on raw like roman, seth, alexa bliss and nia jax

brock is dead and seth is the new face of raw

Sef can slay a million kings and beasts and win a thousand championships, but as long as Vince is still alive he will never be the face of any brand that Ramen is in.

What's the point of moving any female tag teams to either brand? I'd understand if they had a set of tag titles for RAM and smack but may as well let the girls swap freely between each brand seeing as Becky is champ champ at the moment aswell

IIconics need to be on the A show

FOX wants edgy adult themed storylines + workrate wankfests + all of it with a presentation like it's a real sport + expects close to 5 million viewers within a year.

Good luck with that.

new feuds new storylines character reset etc..
bayley honestly needs it the most

But WWE can't provide any of these things on a consistent basis let alone 5 million viewers

Attached: 1451460091933.gif (171x141, 911K)

Anyone that ate a pinfall last night is going to SDL

Nakamura to NJPW that's all i ding-dong diddly give a fuck about

I just want Balor and Joe to swap. Balor needs fresh match ups and Joe needs to bury more worthwhile talent with the strap if he's going to be taken seriously

He's got more chance of getting one of the top belts if he does go to SD

>braun as a champ
no thanks

I'd rather have a god damned serious Kofi run than Braun with the belt. FUCK I'LL TAKE ANOTHER JINDER RUN.

So how long before they restructure things around reality?