How will his WWE run be remembered?

How will his WWE run be remembered?

Attached: 94b55-1514731809-800.jpg (800x533, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Diamante_Loco/status/1113901279057711104/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1113901279057711104&ref_url=https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/04/05/dean-ambrose-seen-scouting-with-william-regal-tfs1102/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it wont

i forgot he was still employed.

His only good run was preventing Rollins cash ins, aka anyone would get over in that spot. All his matches were trash tho.

jannetty of the shield

Unironically really good on Smackdown with AJ and Ellsworth.

WOAT when working with any of the Shieldetties on RAM.

>Wacky Dean
>Guy that had a ton of matches but none above 2.5 stars

Booking fucked everything up.
He should have won the HIAC match.

Honestly forgot he existed. His absence had no impact on WM whatsoever, but the same could be said of the whole modern generation of wrestlers. Completely unremarkable and entirely interchangeable, which I guess is what Vince wants.

lost to triple h in the rumble and got booked like shit ever since

You now remember the Ambrose Asylum match. You now remember Mitch the plant.

>He should have won the HIAC match.
This. And he most certainly shouldn't have jobbed out to Bray Wyatt in the matches after either, even with le wacky exploding TV bullshit.

They fucked him up millions of times and he's really smart for leaving the company at least for a while. His stock can only go up.

Also, seriously, the roster is so fucking cramped it's ridiculous. It's absurd how much good talent they have rotting away doing nothing.

Who?

That whacky clothesline. I am not even joking.

Really good championship reign and feud with AJ at the beginning of Smackdown and that one interview with Austin

Male Paige pretty much.

Wasted potential

As 1/3 of the main reason that killed the WWE once they split The Shield up and each were expected to be their own acts.

DEAN DEAN D3AN DEAN DEEEEAAANNNN

Who? Seriously the guy is forgettable.

Attached: 1546269062127.jpg (1440x1304, 794K)

Attached: 1549184666487.gif (512x512, 599K)

But Dean was legitimately insanely fucking hot with the crowd when he was going after Seth Rollins. They just had him lose over and over again and that's what ruined him.

Seth wins that hell in a cell match - fine. Dean wins that hell in a cell match - great. instead a Spooky Lantern won and everything was ruined forever.

His downfall was being more over than Roman. Half his career was being the sidekick Roman had to save for a pop. Whenever he got over Roman was around the core. The highlight of his career was his time on SD when he was separated from Roman and Seth.

Not at all or the deanetty like he was

this is the answer

I think The Shield gets a lot of unwarranted blame when Bray Wyatt is right there ruining a lot of moments with his cringe act.

>the highlight of his career led to a jobber deciding the fate of the WWE title

DEAN

well said, he is a forgettable goober but so are the rest of them

Being Renee Young's husband.

Attached: deannetty.gif (200x150, 3.07M)

Probably best for him tbqhwy

women’s wrestling is required to get equal airtime so the talent you are talking about will never be pushed

Based

Honestly the best cash in next to Rollins. Mic skills were amazing.

If anything the way they played tonight and the fact that they were so gracious in the way they approached him leaving, especially considering it seems he was pissed at his booking and having to cut a promo about being glad his best friend had cancer I would imagine they begged him hard enough to come back.

The rumors have it that he's going to be doing development stuff, I would imagine he'll be back in a few years.

twitter.com/Diamante_Loco/status/1113901279057711104/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1113901279057711104&ref_url=https://thesportsdaily.com/2019/04/05/dean-ambrose-seen-scouting-with-william-regal-tfs1102/

he peaked in 2013 with the shield

SOON

Attached: D3fbFpOW0AAUGrt.jpg (396x396, 23K)

I wasn’t watching when he became champ. was he not over? seemed like they finally established a new star during this time with him but he just faded into obscurity. I can’t remember if this was around the time the austin podcast happened.

Did Dean Ambrose ever get his matchup with Batista? Maybe if they let his boyhood dream of fighting Batista at Wrestlemania then maybe he would have stayed

Oh no he was over, Just not as over as he would of been if he won the first 4 times he tried. Like he got half the heat that could of got

>Did Dean Ambrose ever get his matchup with Batista?
fucking no. Only in 6 man