I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness...

>I failed you. I wish there were another way for me to say it. I cannot. I can only beg your forgiveness, and pray you hear me somehow, someplace... someplace where a warm hand waits for mine.

Name a better promo.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_freezesorrow.png (350x267, 140K)

Attached: Hardcore_Holly.png (621x473, 296K)

me when I tell my anime pillow how much I love her

........ Now don't go and say anything stupid Bob

I'll be all over you like a pit bull on a poodle

Attached: MV5BYj.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Loved this moment
Hit me in the feelios

Jerry is such a shitter. He corpsed during every serious promo

Yeah, one of the best animated shows of all time

Sympathetic heel ruined the business brother

Freeze whole gimmick is "heel with sad past"

most batman heels are like that now that I think about it.

Attached: It Was Ice Knowing You.png (576x467, 344K)

In Batman and Robin when Arnold as Mr. Freeze says "Ice to see you"

You zoomers know jack and shit about Victor. So shut the fuck up.

Sami was right, Yea Forums is a cesspool of know it all faggotry.

Attached: Freeze.jpg (630x800, 70K)

Anything Apocalypse said in X-Men.

Attached: 62d407e78f6b78222139331a0aeb36bd[1].jpg (500x333, 26K)

Kek

>"Mom, I'm fat. But big deal. I don't feel bad about it, and you never made me feel bad about it. And just because there are people out there who want me to feel bad about it doesn't mean I have to. So Bobby Hill's fat. He's also funny, he's nice, he's got a lot of friends, a girlfriend. And if you don't mind, I think I'll go outside right now and squirt her with water. What are you going to do?"

Attached: om476bxfl7yx.png (960x600, 401K)

I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

Attached: goku i am speech.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Freeze was a two bit loser villain before that characterization in btas

>now
Pretty sure outside of joker every single one of them has a tragic back story

He was a NODIMES shitter until he changed his gimmick to be something more than a shitty Captain Cold knockoff.

The parody version was a better promo.

TAS first couple seasons were just batman beating the shit out of tragic characters and chasing the joker

Remember when you left Gotham? Before all this, before Batman? You were gone seven years. Seven years I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to Gotham. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

Attached: Alfred.jpg (570x239, 17K)

Have sex.

Attached: 5886558.jpg (627x462, 32K)

>Believe me, you're the only one who cares.
I still wasn't ready.

Based

very nice

Attached: Check_4e5342_6530693.png (1200x943, 1.06M)

cringe. grow up and quit watching children's cartoons

you're on a fake fighting mandrama-based imageboard

gain self awareness

wrestling is a highly respected art form enjoyed by cultured and sophisticated people of all ages around the globe, children's cartoons are cringe. please kindly return to plebblit or kys

>burger dub
yikes

Nigger Wrestling is the Cartoon of theater if you want to talk about fine art

I AM THE FlNNA ROCKS OF THE ETERNAL SHORE, CRASH AGAINST ME AND BE DING-DONG DIDDLY BROKEN

>Five years ago, I lost 30,000 men in the blink of an eye... and the world just fuckin' watched.
>Tomorrow, there will be no shortage of volunteers, no shortage of patriots.
>I know you understand.

Attached: General Shepherd.png (300x310, 116K)

>gets shot during The Pit

>watching japanimation in anything but English
incel nerd dweeb