650 usd tickets

650 usd tickets

Attached: D3lD2SqXsAUS41t.jpg (1152x2048, 409K)

I watched it for free.

Worth it. You have to be there to feel true WM.
I wish I born American.

Everything probably looks real from back there

I watched it for free on an illegal stream. Fuck the network.

Piracy is stealing.

Then call me a thief, bitch.

I hope you go to prison.

What if you live in a country where's it's legal to watch streams?
Big corps use poorly written laws to screw people every day, sometimes the poorly written laws benefit us.

>I wish I born American.

Don't worry, you don't have to start talking like us, soon enough we'll be talking like you.

Where is streaming legal?

thats fucked up

this can't be real, surely those are the free tickets they give to homeless people to pad the numbers

Damn I paid $200 for riser seats at Mania 31

Most places will say on the ticket that its obstructed view. No idea why you buy a ticket in that section to begin though. Should have know you wouldn't see shit.

It's not illegal to watch someone stream something.
It is illegal to do the streaming.
Also this is Czechia. I can download whatever I want, I just can't share it.

Also people make fun out of WhoJapan for not getting more people into the building.
But those that they weren't selling, I would not want to pay for those, because a lot of them have look like these.

>Vince can get drones to pay $650 to lick his shitty asshole
absolutely based

Lol Andrew thought we would care to help him even though he knowingly purchased limited view seats

fucking simps

i will never support this company with my money, sends them the message that their product has value when it doesnt

why would anyone pay for those seats? if you would go on an event like these then make sure you get good seats where you can actually watch the show instead of the huge ass monitors

Based pirate user

Why even bother at this point? Not like you can see anything and you'd just end up watching it on one of the screens.

Pay to watch WWE and you get what you deserve

Christ being that close to the pyro.. woof.

based satan

>obstructed
Does WWE know how big the stage is going to be though when tickets go on sale?

Jfc where even is the nearest screen for them to watch it on? Stream it from their phones?

This depressed the fuck out of me. You can just see that family in front, that dad probably worked overtime for months at the turnip factory just to buy the best seats he could afford, and they turn up and get put right behind the titantron, and his son Little Jimmy can't see anything and is starting to tear up, but he doesn't want to disappoint his Papa, so all he can muster up is a:
>th--thanks dad, im really having fun
And the dad just sits there through the SEVEN HOUR show, wondering where it all went so wrong, holding his boy close as the deafening sounds of HHH's PS2-Era-Graphics entrance video bursts their eardrums

Whatever they had in mind, H doubled it to show off his cringe mad max ps2 intro on it

Attached: sad hiromi.jpg (480x722, 81K)

I'd say it was more CD-I than PS2

whats reddits thought on this? surely they hate this too right?

They've started a campaign to make WWE refund the tickets.

Seven hours? It honestly felt longer