Kofi isn't actually over. Daniel Bryan's heeling is over

Kofi isn't actually over. Daniel Bryan's heeling is over.

Attached: DB.jpg (770x433, 45K)

10 plus hours of content a week and no dimes. Cringe

True

Even Meltzer said Bryan should win the title back.

Unironically true.

hes gonna be like samoa joe but actually win matches

He's our planet's champion with or without the belt and he will exterminate the earth of excess waste such as non recyclers and black people (aka niggers)

No one in the fucking company is over and its been that way for some time

Based and truthpilled.

I HATE sjw shit, I hate muh climate change, I HATE people who try to tell others how to live and Daniel Bryan is my favorite wrestler right now. He makes me seethe almost into a shoot then I remember that makes him an awesome heel.

That and his match pacing, the way he dangles the big face comeback in front of you multiple times and then stones the momentum. And just how good his work is in general. I never want him to be a face again.

>I HATE sjw shit
ok
>I hate muh climate change
impotent. change it

He’s one of the few who can use ring psychology and tell a story. He carried kunta coconut through that match at ‘mania...

Meltzer really shat on Kofi.

> I never want him to be a face again.

He seemed uncomfortable playing a face, and he said during the "Yes movement" run that he preferred playing heel. You can tell that he's back in his element now. Being a heel also lets him slow down the pace of matches and work over guys with submissions, rather than requiring him to do a lot of high-intensity dives and shit, which is probably better on his banged-up body.

Kofi is incredibly over and this entire board needs to COPE immediately.

Give it a few weeks without Bryan carrying him to great matches. The "first black champ" novelty will wear off pretty quick and the crowds will get behind some other meme story.

kofi is over
new day isn't

Kofi's over for like a month but then it's gonna die

definition of a champ who has nothing after "the chase" is over

alternatively let Bryan berate him for "shuckin and jivin for massa like a good house nigger" in those exact words, Kofi stays over for an extra month and Bryan will never be face again

Plan B: have Kofi lose immediately on Smackdown and he'll stay over because smarks will think he's getting screwed and that's how they decide who to cheer for now

Kofi is not over. His skin color is over.

>I hate muh climate change
based retard

Meltzer doesn't care for most black wrestlers as they rarely deliver the kind of wrestling he rates highly and if they're not a good promo like The Rock or Booker T he doesn't see the point of them.

>He’s one of the few who can use ring psychology and tell a story.

Attached: 1536097096566.jpg (4032x3024, 984K)

daily reminder this is the actual reason for muh no black champion

WWE isn't racist so they never gave a sub-par guy the title just for being a certain color (until now but that's probably just pandering to SJWs)

You realize that’s the point of a heel, right?

Black wrestlers almost all suck because they're too low IQ to cut a good promo and work the crowd. This affirmative action title run for Kofi is pathetic

He's a flavor of the month meme like Damian Sandow. Fans will get bored and find another underdog to cheer for.

WWE was built on racial pandering, Tito Santana and Bruno Sammartino paid Vince's lunch money.

I hate climate change as well which is why we should work to reduce our pollution on this planet. What's the worst that could happen if we cleaned up our output on this planet?