See ya at Double or Nothing

See ya at Double or Nothing

Attached: 3492797-deanambrose.jpg (1522x857, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nURy8cDA1kE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

see ya there Mr. Good!

Have fun Dean. Don't worry about Renee, I'll take care of her.

Attached: Bobby_Lashley_2018_Full.png (320x728, 201K)

Probably not allowed to appear in another promotion yet, right?

30 days no compete faggot. Try anything funny in Vegas and it's Lashley for Renee.

Fuck Double or Nothing. I want to see Deanetty in Bloodsport next year.

He might have a non compete for 90 days as a standard bit

What about if he dressed as a luchador to hide his identity

Yes, and the show's on May 25th, retard. Meaning that's more than enough time, assuming his contract ends this week.

His contract expired rather than being broken so I dont think that clause is in effect.

Why not? It's not like he broke his contract to leave. He fulfilled his contract and now he doesn't work there anymore.

youtu.be/nURy8cDA1kE

The no-compete clause only kicks in if he's released early. If the contract expires he can go work for someone else right away.

>double or nothing

Is that a reference to working for two hotdogs instead of one?

No it's a gambling term.

So Renee will be gone too after a while like AJ?

Does anyone have a feeling Dean isn't going anywhere and this is all just hot air.

Good luck defending the title tonight champ, I'll just have a quick word with Renee

Attached: 1554774913170.jpg (1334x750, 75K)

So if he wins it's two hot dogs but if he loses he gets nothing.

what a cringe loser

>30 days no compete
is only for whenyou get fired right? that's why DB could of worked all in

it's all a work, he's going to attack dollar store kenny omega next week and then challenge him to a match for the title

wait and see

Seeya at the unemployment office

The dude's a millionaire.

But when you stop working for WWE you are instantly poor and have to beg for scraps! That's what I am being told!

kek

based

Holy fuck do you imbecile marks actually believe he's leaving?

He's leaving for the better company: AEW

based bobbo delivering some BIG help to renee

Yes, it looks like he is leaving.
If he is not, I will say I was wrong (I already promised that when it was announced by WWE), that I will make thread and you can come laugh at me.
Will you admit that you were worked, if he leaves?

>when it was announced by WWE

That's what gets me. They have never ever announced when someone's contract is up and when they're leaving. The only time they did was with Punk and that was a work

Exactly, how many other times have WWE announced months in advance that someone was not renewing their contract, and then run an angle about him not coming back, and give him a farewell match on RAW? Usually they just leave one day, never to be heard from again, and they act like he never existed. IMO, this is a work. He probably coming back in a mask with a dancing gimmick.

Based Bobbo packing HEAT!

I think they were blindsided by the report and because they do not want to bury him and hurt their future potential working relationship with him by being mean about everything.
So they went ahead and reported it, to get those sweet ad dollars, because anyone googling Dean Ambrose + contract news will now land at wwe.com, instead of wrestlign news sites
They consider him a good worker bee. Their top guys (Roman) love him. Their female commentator is married to him. They do not want to fuck up anything regarding him.
Their message about "wishing to work with him in future" is clear. They want good PR.

They are shilling his off air goodbye on kiketube hard too
Its an obvious work

Mark getting worked

That burial of 90% of the roster on the way out, yet still being a company guy enough to put over Seth and Roman
Fuck, I miss him already.

Small possibility they realized they screwed up because Vince needs Dean for his beloved Roman's Shield reunions and betrayals every three months, and for Dean to give the rub to Roman because fans still never soured on Dean. So they are both trying to get him to comeback, and still burying him at the same time because they are still too stubborn to push anyone.

Will you apologize to me, when he leaves after his contract ends at the end of April?

Tldr
Get werked mark

Won't have to, mark

so that’s what we’re calling kofi now?

They just booked him a fued with bobby why would they do that if he was leaving?

Alright, dear user.
I hope you will remember being very graceful and asking you nicely.
I am not telling you how cringe you are (you are not) or screaming at you how correct I am.
I am honest an I will apologize to the board if I am wrong, because why not.
I'd like to think that other people would do the same.

His contract is supposed to end at the end of April.
What can I tell you? He reportedly told them "use me, I want to work". He wants to do his job, to put as many people over as possible.
He's oldschool like that.

What if it's Dean?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-23-09-11-249_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x474, 77K)

based reasonable user

He is too big.

Ambrose has literally nothing to add to that match

Which show is this?

...or any match ever, really.

>i-it's a work guys!!!

Who are you quoting?

worked

Seething

cope

May 4
It's most likely El Fantasma

Worked

Why did he leave?

>tired of carrying the dead body from show to show, and countries all over the world
it was a shoot promo, he hates the roster unironically, and that everyone’s there for a paycheck and to be a coasting shitter

He's still on.
He has still matches advertised for house shows.
He probably wants to have them as long as he is in the company.