There are idiots who still think these two will have any kind of success

>There are idiots who still think these two will have any kind of success
When will you idiots give up hope? When Mandy buries them? When Lacey buries them? When Bliss buries them? When Carmella buries them? When the Riott Squad buries them? When Bayley buries them?

Attached: image.jpg (945x602, 55K)

Kairi has been included in every major womens event. From evolution to like every WM womens royal thing since her debut on nxt. She is being primed as the next big female baby face. Next year she will show up to mania on a fucking yacht or ship of some shit. If you think she isn't their golden babyface youre a moron.

Io will do about as well as Asuka has so far.
But Kairi will get absolutely buried.

>Next year she will show up to mania on a fucking yacht or ship of some shit. If you think she isn't their golden babyface youre a moron.

Attached: 1536648090098.jpg (330x319, 26K)

Seethe more. White men have two major fetishes. Blondes and Asians. And the old guard who liked blondes is slowly dying.

Kairi l will be fine. Vince knows his audience and kairi is prime waifu bait for the neck beards.

>Royal Rumble winner
>main evented two PPVs
>tapped Becky clean
>former women's champion

And these two are better than her in every way. They'll be fine.

Attached: nzhfe6wqgzk21.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Ok I'm starting a Kairi Sane collage for next years WrestleMania and I'm going to absolutely BTFO out of all of you incels who think she's going to make it.

She's a preshow jobber.

>Kairi has been included in every major womens event. From evolution to like every WM womens royal thing since her debut on nxt. She is being primed as the next big female baby face.
You realize that's Triple H right? He's in charge of NXT and when Vince asks him for x amount of NXT talent on an event, he's going to be the one to pick them, you understand that, right? You understand he doesn't book the main roster and that's why people's main roster careers constantly wildly diverge from their time in NXT, right?

Vince couldn't even fathom that men were attracted to asians

Next year she will be back in Japan after they waste another year of her career in WWE developmental while she's taking a pay cut

You forgot

>lost to Carmella clean
>lost to Mandy Rose clean
>outshined by Ronda in both her TLC and Rumble victory
>tapped out to Charlotte three times
>Almost misses Wrestlemania
>gets eliminated by Sarah Logan

That's true. I realized that

>When the Riott Squad buries them?

Already happened

You understand triple h has been groomed to take over for over a decade and Vince will die within the next decade right?

So the argument is waiting for him to die? She's getting called up either tomorrow or within the next year pal.

>Kairi and Io debut on Raw
>issue a 5 minute white girl challenge
>squash Nattie and Beth in 3 minutes
>berate them over their shameful display and say that "the stench of failure" is on them
>start brapping on their downed opponents
C'mon Vince, it writes itself.

First two never happened. After 1.5 years you can still count Asuka’s clean losses on one hand. All to the top star. She’s one of the most protected people in the company. So what that she was never the main focus, she’s still accomplished more than most women ever will. Nobody expects Kairi and Io to be faces of the division, but they’re going to be treated well. B+ is still a good spot.

My counter argument is ricochets and blacks main roster booking. Times are changing boomer.

>Nobody expects Kairi and Io to be faces of the division
Have a look at the first post ITT

Vince won't die tomorrow, and Kairi's time on the PC is over. The moment he sees Kairi is even shorter than the short girls, he'll start thinking about her sketch with Swoggle.

Neither Black or Ricochet is a small Japanese woman doing a retard gimmick so you have no argument.

As long as I get to see Kairi be cute on tv I don't really care whether or not she ever wins a match.

Asuka has never acted full autism in live TV. Sure she has her quirks but nothing compared to this. Do you think Vince will ever give the Rumble or a run with the title to someone who does things like this? He buried Emma for much less.

Attached: 1554782796712.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

H has more control than you think now is my point. Why would H squander a person he's made sure is in every fucking possible match he could fit an NXT talent into? Shes apart of every major womens revolution bs thing. Like every single thing. Next thing you'll say is they'll squander DREAM.

Becky is just as bad with cringe shit and it hasn’t hurt her

Where was H's hand when they buried Nakamura? Hitami? Hell, where was H's hand when they buried Asuka, his most precious women project, not long ago? Zayn? Owens? Joe? Ember Moon?

Where was he for Bayley tonight?

That's what I thought.

There is nothing about the way Ricochet and Aleister Black is being used that suggests Triple H has anything to do with it. He always used them as single stars. Now suddenly they're in a randomly thrown together tag team which is classic Vince. He's doing the same thing with Rusev and Nakamura right now. He's been doing ti for decades. There is literally no reason to think Triple H has anything to do with that.
Triple H wouldn't squander her. But he won't be making the call, Vince will be and nothing has changed.

kek ricochet and black are literally creative has nothing for you: the debut

Mostly because theyre forced as a tag team. Ricochets lack of persobality besides flips is pulling Black down too.

BASED

Kairi will be what Bayley couldn't