I unironically feel bad for Mojo

I unironically feel bad for Mojo.

Attached: D3rTCnHX4AAUpNi.jpg (429x408, 30K)

how many times are they gonna do these pushes with him that go nowhere?

But that's clearly Sanity's Eric Young.

Came here to post this.

literally who

until gronk signs a fulltime deal

Wait that wasn't Eric Young?

I don't know. I like the vinettes and set up, but I know the second it shows up, it'll get sand bagged to shit.

Until they get Gronk for a match

Mojo is the most vanilla of CAWs that had the incredible luck to be friends with a real-life draw, Rob Gronkowski.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Vince literally signed Mojo with the long-term plan of eventually leveraging their friendship into getting Gronk to make some scheduled appearances or to sign some kind of deal after he retires from football, nothing more nothing less.

Is this that Shindol doujin?

Emergence, staring Mojo Rawley, he'll do anything to get Gronk to show up to a WWE event and make him relevant again. Anything.

You spelled generic midget Finn Balor wrong.

Can't believe Zack Ryder was the Michaels of the Hype Bros.

Can't believe you still don't have a job

>I can't believe that the guy who at one point was unironically the most over guy in the company was the Michaels over a guy whose own mother doesn't give a shit about
Really?

Finn is dogshit as well but at least he has the demon gimmick to add a little flair to his character, Mojo is just "NFL washout that's happy to be here #34812"

>Mojo is just "NFL washout that's happy to be here #34812"
Mojo is such a nothing guy that you didn't even know he hasn't done the hype gimmick since 2017 and that his thing now is being "intense"

it worked for lacey

Just put him in the IC title picture

He was a heel since he broke up with the Hype Bros
Zach had been burred for years.Mojo won the feud.

Turns out Zach is such a Michaels he can make Curt Hawkins a draw

remember the other times someone got weeks of segments before having their push flame out in 3 weeks?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)